• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Maybe this isn't so surprising to some but there is a user who joined in May and she has 1,401 posts... 55 posts per day.

That's crazy.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
fine by me as long as its not like 3am saturday morning

list of people going to NJ:

me
Zoso
swift

next in line (priority):

awsm sean
zk
chris ganon

after that, its whoevers otw/can get to my house
I'm scheduled till 11, but I usually get home by like 11:30. It takes me like 1.5 hours to get to Swift's. I understand that that's extremely late, but... I really want to go. >_<

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
My tea's gone cold I wonder why I..
Got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window..
And I can't see at all
And even if I could it'd all be gray,
But your picture on my wall
It reminds me, that it's not so bad,
It's not so bad..

Dear Slim, I wrote but you still ain't callin
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or something
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
But anyways; **** it, what's been up? Man how's your daughter?
My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her?
I'ma name her Bonnie
I read about your Uncle Ronnie too I'm sorry
I had a friend kill himself over some ***** who didn't want him
I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan
I even got the underground **** that you did with Skam
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man
I like the **** you did with Ruckus too, that **** was phat
Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back,
Just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan
This is Stan

Marshall Mathers LP = Amazing

yup im mad late, but it proves that I asnt just about the white guys rappin hype. Ya boy was amazing and its a shame that im just realizing how epic this album was.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Yeah

Metal Gear 4 update------

I just got through probably an hours worth of cinematics tonight and after seeing

A sick video with ____ and _____ fighting for like 10 minutes

______ explaining to ______ the origin of the philosophers/patriots in another good 10 minute cinematic

I officially can say that Metal Gear 4 is EASILY the best next gen game out...and probably always will be.

For those of you playing I'm in the third act now and encountered the second boss "it" "they" "she" or "he" is VERY hard.

Whitemage-Why would you do that to yourself? I would kill myself if I knew the ENTIRE story before playing it. **** that.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Woo custom avatars! I'll probably change my avatar all the time now.

I don't mind the other things (tags, bookmarks, friends, etc.), though I probably won't bother doing any friend whoring since I'm so lazy.

Lil, your shirt design is great; I'd buy it (if the price is right ;-P ). Definitely the best of the current entries by far.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
dont give me that. u said u had somethin to do son
I'm scheduled till 11, but I usually get home by like 11:30. It takes me like 1.5 hours to get to Swift's. I understand that that's extremely late, but... I really want to go. >_<
well thanx to sean, we're prolly leavin early saturday mornin anyway. so it'll all b good

also, nyc smash is amazing

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master

Brookman

Smash Hero
I just failed miserably on my third exam...I couldn't recall anything useful and was basically unable to support every conclusion I made ^_^

noodles

Smash Champion
every character can get between 6 and 9 seconds on that level by abusing the cracker launcher
**** i didnt use any items though (besides boomerang/bombs) not even the beam sword to get rid of the 2 targets on the bottom right

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Yeah so im pretty much at the end of Metal Gear 4 with around 12 hours of total playing time...give or take a half hour.

Im playing it on Solid Normal which translates to Hard mode (because theres "liquid" normal")

but anyway...after viewing even more in-depth twist and turn cinematics this morning I've come to the conclusion that

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots is one of my favorite games of ALL Time.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
cog that symbol looks like the symbol on conti's (aka atmosk) computer face from FLCL im pretty sure cuz that is my favorite anime of all time... also milktea gl on the entry, there are a lot of good ones so it looks like its gonna be tough, hope you win though and many bladebreakers are part of other crews like 4 swrods for example.. custom avys are awesome and whats the deal with the tags the hilarious but how do you do them

edit: havent playd my copy yet lol, i have it but havent opend it... you have to wine and dine a fine game such as mgs4, lol

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
So I was having another wonderful dream. I was in this crazy bar that you had to swim underwater and into a cave to get to. Then it was basically a spiral all the way up for like ten stories. Then I was with a bunch of random people and this one girl looked like she was about to puke. So I said to her "you better not!", and she did...
I immediately woke up lol

Top Bottom