• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
ya let me know, the other guy i was thinking of is chin. in other news dylan is my favorite person for the next 2 hours for fixing my sig

edit: never playd him in guilty gear so i wouldnt know
edit 2: mets are on, go mets

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
I kinda like Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.

I'm like almost 8 hours into it already. :) and i've beaten two bosses too.

Im going to try and finish it by tonight...not kidding.

Got work till 9 and then after that....yeah...i'll be playing the rest of the night.

Tomorrow.....I have a date with this girl in West Haven....it sucks haha im kidding.....Or Am I?

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
I kinda like Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.

I'm like almost 8 hours into it already. :) and i've beaten two bosses too.

Im going to try and finish it by tonight...not kidding.

Got work till 9 and then after that....yeah...i'll be playing the rest of the night.

Tomorrow.....I have a date with this girl in West Haven....it sucks haha im kidding.....Or Am I?
Oh? WH, huh? Maybe I know her... :"p

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
No, we just talked. Get your mind out of the gutter you goose.

Ok, here's the dream. It has Darc plus Milktea's friend except it wasn't milktea's friend at all. Like, my mind made up a ridiculously hot girl and for some reason in the dream, my mind labeled her as milktea's friend.

So I'm pooping in the boys locker room at the gym I go to and then the random chick walks in and starts taking a shower there. For some reason, the open shower was right in front of the toilet. o_O She was like WHITE WHITE, like a vampire. I forget what happens but I think I almost shot pee at her then big gap and I get out to talk to Darc about it. I step out and we're in a computer lab where a smash tournament is being held but we didn't play at all. He tells me it's milktea's friend and he's all like, why didn't you bang her? I was like, it'd be weird if it was milktea's friend. Then we got into ranking her friends hotness in order. Darc named some random Asian name and I was like, I dunno her, next? He names a random Asian name again, again I say, I dunno, next? Random Asian name again and I'm like I didn't know she had that many Asian friends, first one who isn't Asian? He goes Charlene. We both laugh because we both thought about the Charlene from my work place who is this old lady and I'm like wait a sec... Darc doesn't work with me...

Then I wake up to my mom screaming because there's a mouse in the house. When I heard her scream, I woke up confused and thought I had screamed until I realized no, no I didn't.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
LOL.
>_> Seeing a naked chick, and all you could do was shoot pee?
Weeeakkkk.
-DD

takieddine

Smash Master
"a smash tournament was being held and we didnt play at all"
10/10 for that dream Nus.

Has anyone had like a revelation within their dream, I'm talking about you are in the dream then all of a sudden due to some events, something is not what you think it is (within the dream itself); which makes me think, if that knowledge was in my mind why is it a revelation at all?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
He's not joking either, lol. user CP->avatars->etc near the bottom everyone should now have an option for custom avatars. swf's new upgrade is too good

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Probably because I'm already becoming a friend *****. Even though it doesn't make a bit of difference

Also, noone is going to want premium anymore

Runicwings

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm So my work schedule....

Friday- Saturday

Radioshack 10am-2pm
McDonalds 10pm-5am

Saturday into sunday

Radioshack 10am-5pm
Mcdonalds 9pm-6am

Sunday

Radioshack 11-6

Is that effed up or what??

Brookman

Smash Hero
Hmmm So my work schedule....

Friday- Saturday

Radioshack 10am-2pm
McDonalds 10pm-5am

Saturday into sunday

Radioshack 10am-5pm
Mcdonalds 9pm-6am

Sunday

Radioshack 11-6

Is that effed up or what??
you asked for it.

Also, I really don't like seeing random **** above my thread subscriptions. . . . swf sucks ***

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
Also, noone is going to want premium anymore
True

I wonder if they are getting enough money from Digg and stumble upon / other advertisers so they decided to reward us : ]

Edit: wow edit works right from the actual post itself now...awesome!?
anyway, check out the one review of swf on stumble upon (juz click the link) lol

noodles

Smash Champion
see its like it cancels itself out i personally like the change. *goes friend whoreing*

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
So I've decided I can't wait to eventually play the game (MGS4), and I'm going to have to read everything about it beforehand.

Top Bottom