• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Lolol weird dreams. At the end of my dream I asked PoF about his post on the CT thread about taking some 17 year old's virginity and he lied through his teeth so I dumped him. And we were sitting in the back of my old restaurant that we sold where me and Louis used to play Smash LOL.

Guys, come visit me at work.
You dreamt about me and you were dating me?

I'll buy that.

-POF

noodles

Smash Champion
^^ that explains so many strange ledge happenings

oh i thought i just got lucky and the grenade managed to detonate right when we reached the top.

so what is all the different advantages to controller slots? is there a thread on this?

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
hmm I didn't know that was in melee also
either way thats just ********
a grenade exploding shouldn't merit player one w/o any knock back
how come people aren't fighting over controller spots in tourneys?
if it's because they don't know then I'll shhhhhh

This is my favorite demo cd I received
aka my pick of the week
http://www.myspace.com/blindpilotdk
these recordings are completely different from the ones I have. I believe this myspace is from an old broken up band, but the singer is the same. Music is completely different

noodles

Smash Champion
yea i noticed people often use various control ports, personally i always thought it was because of the spot they start off at in the beggining of the match

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Thanks DD, but I already have all the eps on my computer. lol my friend gave it to me a while back and I just never watched it. He says I should see more of the genre first so that School Days will have a bigger impact on me.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Hes right.
You should.
Watch..uh...
Ouran High School Host Club!
And..uh...
Hayate No Gotoku I suppose...
>_> BUT seriously. I thought that was like, 100x more messed up than Elfen Lied.
So yea, hop to it.

ALSO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDCg37n-bkg
I don't know why I found this so entertaining. I think School Days warped my mind.
-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Ouran High School Host Club! I totally forgot I need to see that anime, but holy **** DD, you think School Days is more messed up than Elfen Lied?!?! I only saw the first ep of that, but it scarred me for life. Ok, now I'm really scared. It's also funny how if I watch more of the genre before I see School Days, there will be less left to cheer me up after I get horribly depressed by it, and I'm pretty sure I will be lol

MarthIsMyHero

Smash Apprentice
Hes right.
You should.
Watch..uh...
Ouran High School Host Club!
And..uh...
Hayate No Gotoku I suppose...
>_> BUT seriously. I thought that was like, 100x more messed up than Elfen Lied.
So yea, hop to it.

ALSO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDCg37n-bkg
I don't know why I found this so entertaining. I think School Days warped my mind.
-DD
If I've seen Elfen Lied, do you think I've seen a good prerequisite to watch School Days, or should I watch Hayate No Gotoku/Ouran High School Host Club first?

Khaly

Smash Cadet
mirage in the moonlight, your dancing shadow
faint as a dream of a dream.

the night is the moment of love's illusion
things are never what they seem

the moon and the stars are a lovers creation
the only reality is you and me

the touch of your lips would be such a sensation
you're so sweet, my angel

shake, shake my soul.
shake my soul.

takieddine

Smash Master
In before Professor Layton Comic.

Go to 4chan /v/. Post a picture of a girl playing videogames, and the thread will explode.

(Better Idea: does anyone have a picture of a girl smasher playing?)

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Anyone play / have Warcraft III + Expansion?
I need a CD-Key.

A West player can play simultaneously with an East player, if they share the same cd key.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Metal Gear 4 Release > than hanging out with PC.

Jake will agree with me on this one. :)

Lol idk why I am smiling I was definitely getting *****. D":
Maybe because you realized everyone else does not have hair like you? Yeah, I'd be smiling too.

By the way-Thanks to OBM I now officially main Game and Watch.

Hes toooo good. All of his attacks are extremely useful and powerful.

So my mains-MK, Snake, Marth, GAW. I was going to pickup Toon Link as opposed to GAW...but when I tried GAW RIGHT after choosing TL...I realized hes just not as fun as mr 2d.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
no
chris' house is ****ing amazing

i really want to go rofl

but.. i have to look at apartment, buy birthday presents friday, clean **** saturday for fathers day, aka haul out my basement

and my brother comes home from california sunday

so ill be doing NEITHER of those

its ok though

considering ill probalby be living in a new apartment by august

_milktea

Smash Lord
Lol, those girl gamer comics are stupid, stupid, and oh right, stupid and discriminating. There's a reason girls practically get put on a pedestal when they game, and that's simply because not many do. The end.

Markstyle

Smash Rookie
Lol, those girl gamer comics are stupid, stupid, and oh right, stupid and discriminating. There's a reason girls practically get put on a pedestal when they game, and that's simply because not many do. The end.
Yeah, it's like that with a lot of things. Like, I'll see covers of lamb of god songs on youtube and I once saw a girl cover it and she was alright, but nothing special, yet she was glorified for being a girl who plays the guitar.

Basically, if guys want girls who do guy things, they should just minus out the female part of that equation...and date dudes. tee hee:lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick: idk why so many licks...

but srsly, things like videogames don't belong to guys or girls....they belong to everyone....like grapes at the grocery store

_milktea

Smash Lord
Video games technically, do belong to everyone, but through association it's became associated as a male dominated activity, hence the glorification of females lewl lewl.

Boys can play with pink ponies too, right? Why is pink considered a girl's color, and blue a boy's? All these things become associated with gender with time and societal beliefs, etc etc.

SEXY

Smash Cadet
Video games technically, do belong to everyone, but through association it's became associated as a male dominated activity, hence the glorification of females lewl lewl.

Boys can play with pink ponies too, right? Why is pink considered a girl's color, and blue a boy's? All these things become associated with gender with time and societal beliefs, etc etc.
i agree with the last. people some how associated Pink = Girls and blue = boys. i think its stupid as colors mean nothing.

my martial arts prof once told me there was a feared ninja gang in japan the very yee olde japanese days that were called something along the lines of "the Pink Flower". so, pink for sissys my butt

Top Bottom