• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
HOLY ****.
I just watched all 12 episodes of School Days.
HOLY ****.
THAT IS SO MESSED UP.
HOLY ****.
I think I'm going to have nightmares...
o.o I think that anime scared my balls into my stomach...
HOLY ****.
-DD

SEXY

Smash Cadet
HOLY ****.
HOLY ****.
THAT IS SO MESSED UP.
HOLY ****.
HOLY ****.
-DD
link me so i can see too! and i thought u went to sleep! >:O

thumbswayup

Smash Master
HOLY ****.
HOLY ****.
THAT IS SO MESSED UP.
HOLY ****.
HOLY ****.
-DD
HAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA

My friend just finished watching it and can't stop thinking about it. Him and another friend of mine keep urging me to see it. But why the **** would I, when every single person I talk to who has seen it tells me it's the most twisted and ****ed up **** ever. That it completely changes genres halfway through. I can pretty much guess what's going to happen and I'll probably end up watching it, but seriously WTF is up with this show? Everyone has the same god**** reaction after watching it.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Metal Gear hentai almost does not exist.
Its such an awesome game that people don't wanna make hentai to it cause its disrepectful to the characters. lol.
that, or the fact that it would take weeks to do solid's snake justice

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Baka, does your Gamestop have any copies of Guilty Gear Accent Core?
last time i checkd yes, i stole the book out of it though since the one i bought from heyzus didnt have one, which was middle of last week sometime, i doubt anyone bought it though sadly no one around here knows a good game even if it bit them in the face

_milktea

Smash Lord
I had the weirdest...weirdest...WEIRDEST...dream ever...

I had three boyfriends. One was Darc because duh, he's Darc. Second was a random kid from my high school that I've never spoken to but I saw him on Facebook before I went to bed. Third was PoF? Because I kept posting after him LOL. WTF. Shoot me.

And now, I am eating my amazing Caesar salad.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, so Metal Gear is out tonight at 10pm....therefore i wont be playing smash brothers for about 223489jsdfajn238453012 centuries.
yah i cant wait to play it either, it is for this day, (well tonight anyway) that i decided to get the ps3 instead of the 360, there were many who giggled, laughed and snickered but the day of reckoning has arrived and it is now i who shall chuckle and chorttle

hmm 5 ways to say laugh i wonder how many there are in total

edit wow milktea, interesting... that reminds me in a weird way but how did you do on the tee shirt contest..

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I had the weirdest...weirdest...WEIRDEST...dream ever...

I had three boyfriends. One was Darc because duh, he's Darc. Second was a random kid from my high school that I've never spoken to but I saw him on Facebook before I went to bed. Third was PoF? Because I kept posting after him LOL. WTF. Shoot me.

And now, I am eating my amazing Caesar salad.
*Bang*
D: I WANT CAESAR SALAD.

Also, Thumbs, you really should watch it. Its only 12 Episodes, and you really, REALLY don't see it coming until its right about to happen.
You can watch the first 4 episodes on http://anijunkie.com/ and the rest are on youtube.
-DD

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
ah i c, well hope you do well, i did like your entry for the 5 secs that i saw it lol and np and now its time for my meetin with the colonel (it should be kernel like it sounds, back in the yester years i use to pronounce it colon nell lol, stupid english), off to KFC

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
ah i c, well hope you do well, i did like your entry for the 5 secs that i saw it lol and np and now its time for my meetin with the colonel (it should be kernel like it sounds, back in the yester years i use to pronounce it colon nell lol, stupid english), off to KFC
=| KFC is gross.
EXCEPT THOSE DELICIOUS BISCUITS NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM.
-DD

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Malice Mizer is amazing.

I had a weird smasher dream the other day too, it had brookman and shminkledorf.

So like, there had been t his crazy subway accident where two subways collided and there was a clip on youtube with epic Japanese music to it. Dorf showed us with his hands instead of actually showing the youtube video but his arms really looked like trains as he showed them colliding. He was also singing the Japanese song and I was like, wow, I didn't know Dorf knew Japanese. Then he got into his giant Scorpion transformer and went to help dig at the site cause there was like a avalanche or something. Mike was like, cool.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Lolol weird dreams. At the end of my dream I asked PoF about his post on the CT thread about taking some 17 year old's virginity and he lied through his teeth so I dumped him. And we were sitting in the back of my old restaurant that we sold where me and Louis used to play Smash LOL.

Guys, come visit me at work.

Modest_Egoist

Smash Journeyman
CT's worst Peach. Float Cancelling... what's that?
*Bang*
D: I WANT CAESAR SALAD.

Also, Thumbs, you really should watch it. Its only 12 Episodes, and you really, REALLY don't see it coming until its right about to happen.
You can watch the first 4 episodes on http://anijunkie.com/ and the rest are on youtube.
-DD
http://anime-media.com/ also has 1-12 episodes, plus two OVAs. Don't know if they're still up though.

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
**** dude that was nice.

DD: i think he killed him with a tilt....mindgames?

yesterday i was playing online i was using snake pulled out a grenade playing againts dr(right?) he did a very similar throw probably upthrow, i dont know i never use kirby. anywho the grenade detonated near the top of the screen getting me the kill. and two more times after that
haha yeah I kinda already knew about that and was trying to kill you b/c that would have been epic (that guy InfernoOmni actually figured it out. See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhmRoAz_4CQ). Then I stole your B power and we had a grenade spam fest lol
What I didn't know was the order of your controller makes a difference in who gets killed in that situation
F$%&ing gay Sakurai

I'm trying to recall where they got that cosby audio from??? I believe it's from the animaniacs or something similar? anybody remember?? pokie-mans???

haha I'm actually going to be in the city working at the same time, around the same place. I might go check it out on my lunch break. F working on fathers day! sry dad

Also, I started taking extra demo cd's we get at work and I have a collection of like 10 people I've never heard of. 4 of which were any decent
Let me know if there are is anything anybody wants but can't find. I'll see if it's in our library and stealllz it
I already stole weezer's new and metrostation for mi sister

Top Bottom