• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Multiquote, my good man.

This is still ZoSo.

Lilian, your uniform is totally hot.
Eh, it's not worth the trouble. I suppose this isn't even an argument as much as it is stating our different opinions, since no one has ever succeeded in changing someone else's mind on the internet.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
wtf cold > hot. you can always put on more clothes.
NEVER for the exact opposite reason. Hot > Cold because you can were much less clothing, especially females in their mini skirts, halter tops and skimpy out fits... i love summer

Brookman

Smash Hero
Eh, it's not worth the trouble. I suppose this isn't even an argument as much as it is stating our different opinions, since no one has ever succeeded in changing someone else's mind on the internet.
Worth a shot.

i kno. and i had so many valid points again.

zoso/mike, swift and mike$ wanted to play again. u guys down? if so, call me
I don't mind. We're gonna be at Alex's, so you should call him up.

I also hate the cold. I can't function once it gets below like, 60 degrees.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
ima cold and grey type person. the pittsburgh grey overcat is wonderful to me.

I hate when its too sunny or too hot. I have 70 degree weather so you can guess that this weather is the bane of my existence atm.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Okay, let's go through the list:

MK Wii
Infinite.

FF:CC My Life as a King
Infinite.

My Pokemon Ranch
Not exactly a game whereas you can finish it... I guess there is a max to how many Pokemon you can store and the goodies you receive, but you can never really beat it.

Dr. Mario Online RX
Infinite.

Brawl
Infinite in all aspects, almost.

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn (FE10)
Most people will only play through the game twice... Once to beat it, twice to play hardmode/get Pelleas along with some secret items/characters... but if you actually want to play it to it's full potential it has infinite replay value due to all the possibilities it has for teams and what-not.

No More Heroes
Extremely high replay value... I found myself playing this for hours after I beat the game. Just lots of extras you can get, or may have missed in yr initial run. Plus, the boss fights are ****ing amazing.

RE4
I can't say the replay value is that high, although, it's the best RE in the seris thus far... And if any RE were to have the highest replay value I'd say it's 4.

Guitar Hero III
Infinite.

Rock Band
Infinite.

Games to look forward to for Wii:
Sonic Unleashed
New Zelda
New Kid Icarus

New Castlevania
No real info has been released on this but if it's anything like the DS games I'm sure everyone that picks this game up will clock in max hours.

Guitar Hero 4
Infinite.

Tales of Symphonia: KoR
I'm sure this game will have extremely high replay value just like the first ToS, so I'm not worried about that. I'll be playing this game until the next Nintendo console, probably - lol.

Fatal Frame 4

Animal Crossing Wii
Infinite.

New Kirby

Oboro Muramasa Youtouden
If anything like Odin Sphere it should have pretty high replay value. Even if it doesn't... Odin Sphere was like an 80 hour game. Also, it was one of the best titles for PS2...

Also, I went through FE9 for GC about 20 times. Only after completing it 15 times do you unlock the last character... And I didn't start playing it seriously until the 16th time... xD

Wii will be top for a long time, but I don't doubt PS3 will soon become its close competition. Hopefully this motivates Nintendo to do something differently...

I totally left out Metroid Prime 3... MP series is freaking amazing. I hope that rumor about them all being bundled together is true. @___@;
Monster Hunter 3:
6 Infinites. Seriously. 1000+ Hours on the PSP versions can't be wrong.

Also, I like the cold.
Cold makes me happy, because warming up is so easy and satisfying.
-DD

Markstyle

Smash Rookie
Ugh, I love summer. 90 degree weather is seriously the best. I can finally NGAF about how I should dress outside.
I only really like going outside in the summer when I go swimming. Otherwise I constantly sport gigantic armpit sweat stains immediately after I put on a shirt after my shower.

My house has a/c, but I have to leave my door open for it to work. I don't like leaving my door open b/c

1: my mom likes to come in a lot and like.... try to inconspicuously rifle through my **** while she's in front of me
2: I don't like sleeping with the door open....I just don't.
3: idk....everyone can see me choking the lizard.

Markstyle

Smash Rookie
Way to completely disregard my post. You asked what games have high replay value, and I told you. So...

Now it's onto Wii one player games? Who cares if it's 1 or 2-3-4 players? IDK about you, but I get more enjoyment out of games that more than 1 person can play... But maybe that's just me looking for a competitive outlet in any game with more than 1 player, heh.

Why does a game being single player make it better than a multiplayer game? I don't understand.

<b>Brawl may have not been designed for intense competitive play, but that does not mean it won't turn out to be a competitive game. Why else would we be having so many tournaments for it so often? People wanna play!</b>?
I would have to speculate that they have lots of brawl tournys so people like pc can make tons of money off of scrubs...or anyone else who hasn't mastered the game months before it has reached the us who are like...here you go. ::hands money over::

I wonder what smells worse, a room full of ppl for a melee tourny or the same for Brawl?

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I have a window right next to my bed. The problem is there are these very annoying bugs that come into my room by the dozen whenever I leave my window open to long. Seriously, they get in sometimes even when it's closed (I have no ****ing clue how). I don't want to wake up one morning and find my chest covered with them.

Agreed.
I always duct tape every single tiny crack that's exposed. I'd say it's worth it

NEVER for the exact opposite reason. Hot > Cold because you can were much less clothing, especially females in their mini skirts, halter tops and skimpy out fits... i love summer

for the record I prefer spring or fall, not winter or summer. I loooooove summer in New England because it's only like 85+ about 10% of the time. but I'd rather have new england winter cold than like Florida summer hot because you just can't spend any time outside when it's that hot, whereas in the winter you can easily bundle up and spend loads of time outside.

noodles

Smash Champion
**** dude that was nice.

DD: i think he killed him with a tilt....mindgames?

yesterday i was playing online i was using snake pulled out a grenade playing againts dr(right?) he did a very similar throw probably upthrow, i dont know i never use kirby. anywho the grenade detonated near the top of the screen getting me the kill. and two more times after that

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Snow sucks ****. The End.

I am a fan of neutral weather lewl, but without hot weather there would be no beach stuffies D:

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
yeah... florida is ********...

You can ware extra clothes and your body heat will keep you warm. In heat... tough luck.
I don't believe in luck.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Snow sucks ****. The End.

I am a fan of neutral weather lewl, but without hot weather there would be no beach stuffies D:
I hate the beach

my swimming pool is far superior

****, i want office job, so that , i can definatly go to maryland tourney

feck feck feck feck

my brother is getting me a copy of mgs4 signed by kojima, on sunday, because kojima is going to the virgin superstore in ny, weds, and sf, sunday... my bro works there sooo.. yeah hes going to be first in line, then fly home for 2 weeks for my bday and such

im really
****ing
excited

i wish i was turning 21 though
i constantly
want alcohol
; ;

Top Bottom