• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Sox

Smash Journeyman
oh i see. well then that makes a big difference. I didnt know that and was just thinking you wanted to promote yourself more for ego-sake.

S l o X

Smash Champion
Technically, I don't have internet all weekdays until my father becomes less of a ****, which will never happen.

Makes me quite mad as well.

Fairfield is lugging some TVs to VLS. (lol3) **** just got real, we comin in a minivan.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Worcester -> Springfield? I could totally have someone drive me! :D
-DD

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
ran until '96...and i remember shows i watched when i was 4 anyway. eureeka's castle was like my favorite show in '92, for instance.

but there are a tonnnnn of 90s kids here so i know what you mean, cog. CT thread isn't exactly the first place to go for moments of nostalgia, i was just sayin' XD

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
ran until '96...and i remember shows i watched when i was 4 anyway. eureeka's castle was like my favorite show in '92, for instance.

but there are a tonnnnn of 90s kids here so i know what you mean, cog. CT thread isn't exactly the first place to go for moments of nostalgia, i was just sayin' XD
yeah lol.
I can't imagine getting much out of Pete & Pete when you're 4 years old, though. That show always seemed geared to an older audience anyways. I guess the fact that it's appreciated by different ages speaks to its strength.

sorry if this is a repost but if you like amazing and outrageous indian-movie action scenes...well..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhDcd8DZK_o

not sure if this makes me proud or embarrassed to be brown XD

[btw, afaik this isn't a bollywood movie but I think it's from some South Indian studio]
you should be proud. mustache jeep man is my hero.
have you heard of the (white) bollywood actor named Tom Alter?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
sorry if this is a repost but if you like amazing and outrageous indian-movie action scenes...well..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhDcd8DZK_o

not sure if this makes me proud or embarrassed to be brown XD

[btw, afaik this isn't a bollywood movie but I think it's from some South Indian studio]
I NEED TO KNOW THE NAME OF THIS MOVIE.
Unless that was the only good scene.
-DD

ZoSo

Smash Champion
My girlfriend got her dad seasons 1 and 2 of Pete & Pete on DVD. We've watched a fair bit of it. That show was def ahead of its time.

Top Bottom