• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

S l o X

Smash Champion
Gargoyles was pretty **** but I was too young to remember character names . . . by that I mean I forgot 90% of my childhood within the last three years.

Fairfield is showing up to VLS. Expect some new faces.

Cort

Apple Head
Cort just repost the original picture, the middle finger is fine haha. I don't know why that got editted out, its a social thread i've seen way worse mah dude
can you reverse the 11,000 infractions I've received from the horrible moderating going around

also anyone that reported me can <CENSORED>

also, image removed

I swear to god if this post gets moderated after Kevin just told me otherwise there will be serious consequences :mad:

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So I played smash tonight.

Loser had to take a shot of absolut.

I ended up throwing about 10 matches so my opponent wouldn't die of alcohol poisoning.

I'm still drunk.
Should "First Smash Drinking game" be considered a rite of passage?
-DD

Cort

Apple Head
lol

been there, played that

the best game is everyone drinks at the end of a match imho

also, *brews own entertaining ****storm*

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
lol

been there, played that

the best game is everyone drinks at the end of a match imho

also, *brews own entertaining ****storm*
xD I would have done that, but I thought I would have lost a lot more...
-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
First time I played drunk smash I made the horrible mistake of listening to my friend and getting drunk first and then playing, instead of drinking during. Needless to say I couldn't do anything except full hop off the stage aerials four times in a row.

Also, I don't fully understand that pic. I know it's Gregory Peck but wtf at the rest of it? And is that Biggie Smalls?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Cort, that image isn't okay, not because of the finger, but because of the drug use in it. I'm not infracting it because Kevin said he thought it was okay, but it's not.

Also, don't censor dodge.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I was driving from Philly to visit Wes and right after I got on the highway, I got a flat. Now I am gonna be going through NYC at noon. Ugh.

Yes I am posting form the tire place.

Octave

Smash Ace
I was driving from Philly to visit Wes and right after I got on the highway, I got a flat. Now I am gonna be going through NYC at noon. Ugh.

Yes I am posting form the tire place.
This almost blows enough that you could blow up your flat again.

Almost.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
The picture makes perfect sense if you just read the filename.

Or if you're well-read and able to notice/connect small details (I'm not, I just read the filename).

Sox

Smash Journeyman
I don't really know you, fatal, but i kinda feel like it makes you seem like a tool...until you win an mlg event at least

Top Bottom