• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
A couple of people who wanted to get involved still don't even have the game as far as I know, so it might take awhile anyway.
I already have the game installed and patched. I have no idea how to play the game though lol.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Eh no biggie. Had some fun with BlazBlue. I was gonna get some guy's PSN but he left while we went over to mcdonalds for some food :L

Jam, don't be mad but I might main Mu
Mu's cool. I want to try her out, but not until my Litchi is at 100%.

Sox

Smash Journeyman
soooo i go to england on the 30th... if d2 doesnt happen for a few weeks will i be able to play with you guys from across the pond? I dunno how you wanted to do the runthrough

Octave

Smash Ace
A couple of people who wanted to get involved still don't even have the game as far as I know, so it might take awhile anyway.
Ah okay. It doesn't matter that I've never played it before, right?

Mu's cool. I want to try her out, but not until my Litchi is at 100%.
She's a lot of fun and her combos aren't that complicated. You can set up her 632146C off of both 6B and 6C, and if you manage to explode someone with all four SGs it does 4k by itself and can easily be 5.5k with a 6C -> 63214C

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I had one from a Brawl weekly at W2Z where he teamed with PC, like a week after Brawl came out.

That was back when I worked at W2Z, though, so I probably burned it along with all other things W2Z-related.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
ordered a violin.

keyboard next if this doesn't pan out.

watched wall-e again. that film is something srs. Its my fav pixar film of all time. Dunno if theres gonna be anything to top it. Up tried to get at it but chill son.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Ah okay. It doesn't matter that I've never played it before, right?
Right, but I would play through the single player a bit at least until you're familiar with basics.

@Pixar films: Toy Story 3.

Top Bottom