• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

S l o X

Smash Champion
I want to go to TBG tonight.

Someone open their house up to me so I can play / bring a setup and then I get a ride from 'someone' and then I get picked up from their later that night.

Unless you live farther than TBG. >_>;

Better question is . . . is anyone actually going? er . . . and how much is venue fee?

Octave

Smash Ace
I want to go to TBG tonight.

Someone open their house up to me so I can play / bring a setup and then I get a ride from 'someone' and then I get picked up from their later that night.

Unless you live farther than TBG. >_>;

Better question is . . . is anyone actually going? er . . . and how much is venue fee?
Venue fee is $5 for the whole night. And yeah, who is going? :L

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
lmao, I ****ing love corgi's so much
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MUdUmHKVdyU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MUdUmHKVdyU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Octave

Smash Ace
nobody came to the battlegrounds q__q

Dave, I'm not going to be able to play D2 consistently until I go to school. I've never even played before, I'm just mad hype for D3 and wanted to get into it a bit. You should just do it without me since I move onto campus in 2 weeks.

Sox

Smash Journeyman
Sorry octave, I really wanted to go/play melee tonight, but I got out of work hella late.

Octave

Smash Ace
Eh no biggie. Had some fun with BlazBlue. I was gonna get some guy's PSN but he left while we went over to mcdonalds for some food :L

Jam, don't be mad but I might main Mu

Octave

Smash Ace
s'all good. octave wats ur psn? and where u dormin?
My PSN is Octavize, and I still haven't gotten the letter about my roommate or dorm. I called Residence Life and they said I'd get it next week sometime. I requested a down the hill dorm at advice from someone else i know who goes to CCSU so we'll see.

You play BBCS too, now?

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Dave, I'm not going to be able to play D2 consistently until I go to school. I've never even played before, I'm just mad hype for D3 and wanted to get into it a bit. You should just do it without me since I move onto campus in 2 weeks.
A couple of people who wanted to get involved still don't even have the game as far as I know, so it might take awhile anyway.

Top Bottom