• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

S l o X

Smash Champion
@POF
No seriously though, I was trollin'. Your a **** on the boards and you post nonsense (hair pulling nonsense) but in person your definitely a better person, minus your moments. We played one match that day because you had to play . . . banks? or someone else from MA / ME. I didn't win that 1 (/2) match (es) but I do think I'm better than you. Uh . . . yeah. Good lawk? Have fun?
Nah, Banks is most assuredly white. I only met him once but I was sure he was white beforehand.
"BanksandYayoGame" (or something close to this) or something was his old name. I mean, that's pretty black.

<3 the guy though, he's almost as awesome as those chicken stripes we had. crossDIP!?
if i get a ride i will go
This.

I'll drive up ~50min if someone wants to give me a ride. How much is venue?
-
Quit life? DARK ORCHID? THAT AIN'T PURPLE.
I'll get on that vent server when you guys play and I'll just sit there not understanding RTS talk. I'll also tell you the outcomes of my YGO test deck duels.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I'm really glad this D2 thing is coming together so fast. Considering I had the idea... 4 hours ago? Also, I think having a Vent server is a fine idea. Only problem now is I think we have more than 8 people. Lol.

Stephen: I was thinking we'd just play through untwinked. If you have a group of friends to play with, it's easily the most fun way to play, imo.

Pfffft. Purple? More like DARK ORCHID. Get with the program, Wes and Slox.

AxelSlam

Smash Ace
Mur-mur-murder Capital Awesome Level: 9000+
I'm really glad this D2 thing is coming together so fast. Considering I had the idea... 4 hours ago? Also, I think having a Vent server is a fine idea. Only problem now is I think we have more than 8 people. Lol.

Stephen: I was thinking we'd just play through untwinked. If you have a group of friends to play with, it's easily the most fun way to play, imo.

Pfffft. Purple? More like DARK ORCHID. Get with the program, Wes and Slox.
oooo mmkay.
i like ubering
that **** is bomb
and i'd need to get mah gear since i'd prob. just be hdin
enigma plz

S l o X

Smash Champion
Well I meant RPG (H&S same difference) but was thinking of RTS for no reason.

Purple > Orchid.

Dazwart: -_- didn't realize that was the full name even then yeah I guess that's pretty bad. bawt srsly? The man isn't white. He's definitely yellow.

ZoDave: bawt . . . bawt . . . purple goes with my avatar!

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
About ten to fifteen minutes. Lots of mathcraft. I had four different D20s. One for life, one for red mana, one for green and a pen and paper for spell count.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I think I wrote most of that smashwiki article.

ppppprince breaker

Nite

Smash Champion
Did somebody say DIABLO 2?

Aw ****. I have to buy the battlechest again cause my keys were banned with the D2loader mass ban. >_> So dumb

Top Bottom