• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I ****ing love that I suggested 1999 be dedicated to Prince and I ****ING MISSED IT! ARRGGG
LET ME IN ON THAT, COG!
Ask Variola for the pic. I couldn't find the one girl I was thinking of, but I found another and she's so hot he's looking for a job here lmfao

edit: from the new timeout

"MLG: What other games are you interested in? Were there any other MLG titles you would have wanted to play if you weren't a Halo player?

Shockwave: I remember being interested in Gears of War 1 and Rainbow Six: Vegas. And Super Smash Bros. Melee. I loved that game, except I would have gotten rolled on every tournament. Those guys were just unbelievable.

MLG: Yes, Melee was very loved by the top Halo players. Karma, Gandhi and even Walshy would play Melee with staff and Melee pros before Events. Ogre 2 had a great SSB64 Pikachu..."

retired halo legends are giving shoutouts to our community! was pretty cool to me.
That's pretty cool XD

I'm seriously drowning in irony over here.
This.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
<div id="pakdiv" onmouseover="var pd = document.getElementById('pakdiv'); var red=Math.floor(Math.random()*256); var blue=Math.floor(Math.random()*256); var green=Math.floor(Math.random()*256); pd.style.color='rgb(' + red + ',' + green + ',' + blue + ')';">
Purple is not enough imma be any color. (mouseover events own you)
</div>

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
abuse of mod powers imo

that's awesome
No <input type="button" value="This" onclick="var doc = document.getElementsByTagName('img'); for (var i = 0; i < doc.length; i++){ if (doc.src.indexOf('avatar') > 0) {doc.src='http://www.smashboards.com/customavatars/avatar46865_99.gif';}}" /> is abuse of mod powers

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
P.O.F

clear warning to you everytime you post something to get a rise out of people you're going to be infracted for trolling.

I have no problems banning you, and I'm sick of seeing reported posts of you sitting on your own ****ing thumb getting off to the people you think you're "annoying".

I swear ****ing being a mod is so annoying sometime what with all these should have been pull-outs ruining my ****ing day.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Ask Variola for the pic. I couldn't find the one girl I was thinking of, but I found another and she's so hot he's looking for a job here lmfao
LOL only thing I could find was a fall internship, but it's full-time and I have school. :(

Cool button Pakman.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Anyone got handyman experience?

I'm trying to disassemble a leaky faucet handle. It's one of those single lever types, the kind you lift up and twist to the left or right.

I shut off the water supply to the faucet. I took off the little red/blue plastic cap in the middle that shows you which direction is which temperature. Underneath the cap, instead of a screw, I found a hole with a pin in the center. Do I need a special tool for this ****?

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
No. Not mods but programmers get to do the coolest things. All mods have the privilege to make goofy javascript crap, but few have the knowledge to truly utilize it.

For that button I originally had it replace all image tags with any pic but like.... every icon and sig and stuff have image tags so that got a little out of control.

I also have a script somewhere to temporarily change every post on the page to whatever text I want.

My favorite so far is the mouseover color one. I was called a witch the first time I used that one.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Hahahaha! Awesome post Wes.

Also, did Poffy text anyone else his apology? I was just chillin' in Wisconsin and a text from him rolls in.

So yeah.
-DD

Top Bottom