• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Uh oh, I'm going to have to either work out a ****ton or eat nonstop.
augmentation surgery

I demand pics of these cute girls with librarian glasses.
Oh yeah no problem, I'll just be the married guy over here taking picturing of girls he works with without them knowing. I found one on the website... I'll pm you rofl

noodles

Smash Champion
I have no idea.

And yes, me and Tec0 were just talking about thinking somebody is black/white and then finding out they're the opposite when you meet them in person. He mentioned you.

It happened to me with Niko45 and Laijin too. =(
i got ***** by banks

ZoSo

Smash Champion
P.S. Alex, get on AIM if you have some time to chat. I wanted to ask you some questions.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I usually use Meebo when I'm on my girlfriend's laptop. Just a suggestion, but it's really nothing urgent anyway.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I'm trying to find a bunch of smashers to play through Diablo 2 with me. Anybody care to join?

Sox

Smash Journeyman
Dave, I'll play some diablo 2. I can't tonight, but any other time i'm free. and SleepyK, I have a few extra CD keys if you want to use them.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
i got ***** by banks
Nah, Banks is most assuredly white. I only met him once but I was sure he was white beforehand.

What gets me is that I see Youtube comments of videos with G-Money playing and everybody is commenting like, "With a name like G$ he HAS to be white lolololol"

And I'm actually the one lawling. I've never met a man blacker than G-Money, save for Wesley Snipes.

Oh yeah no problem, I'll just be the married guy over here taking picturing of girls he works with without them knowing. I found one on the website... I'll pm you rofl
LET ME IN ON THAT, COG!

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
dave, sorry i suddenly ninja logged, my school called me back :D
got enrolled and got my full scholarship back weeeeeeeeeee
also i'm totes up for some diablo 2...i call durid.
sean - i'll be buying my tickets this weekend, then i'll hit you up for plans. thanks again, my friend <3

edit: from the new timeout

"MLG: What other games are you interested in? Were there any other MLG titles you would have wanted to play if you weren't a Halo player?

Shockwave: I remember being interested in Gears of War 1 and Rainbow Six: Vegas. And Super Smash Bros. Melee. I loved that game, except I would have gotten rolled on every tournament. Those guys were just unbelievable.

MLG: Yes, Melee was very loved by the top Halo players. Karma, Gandhi and even Walshy would play Melee with staff and Melee pros before Events. Ogre 2 had a great SSB64 Pikachu..."

retired halo legends are giving shoutouts to our community! was pretty cool to me.

Sox

Smash Journeyman
I won't be able to play for a bit, though.. no internet for my PC which is what I'd run it on.

Battlegrounds tomorrow night? :L
I might go depending on when I get out of work. What time do people usually get there/leave?

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Tomorrow night I wish I could drive all the way out to Manchester or wherever the **** TBG is now.

Instead I'll be in Southington, trolling Type 2 Magic players in person.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Don't ask me to play friendlies if your at a random [MA] tournament unless your gonna give me free money / MM me.
I hope this is a joke? The "random" mass tournament you're talking about...you didnt beat me one match. Where in your mind do you think you're a better player than me? Or know more about this game than me? Why dont you stop riding mogwai and OTg's wangs and think for yourself. You're a cool/nice kid and I think you've got potential. I've never shown any disrespect towards you ever and now you want to start being a douche? ok.

Also Dave because I know you're dying to hear this response and you are probably sitting in your seat now laughing because I never responded and ignored it....

I dont know much about KOF to give it an opinion/really assess the jumping system in that game. With all do respect I've heard more about Power Rangers fighting edition, Samurai Showdown, and Fatal Fury I and II for for the SNES being a more talked about competitive game than KOF.....

For the most part I guess you could say that this community is beyond immature for the most part. Some of you on here have been great and really cool people and nice and i love you guys.

Really, this goes out to nick, demetri, marc, jamil, Chris, (ganon player) nelson, anthony, (minus your last comment of course) colin, Ryan, (pakman) jon, and ross. Everyone else I think acts like a friggin child or acts like the most conceited douches who think they know everything. (Cog, Dave, Wes, Bernard, OTG...dont know your name.) (Awsmsean is ok at times....sorry for being a douche to you last time sean. That was **** of me.)

I really am sorry that everyone else had to read my rants/bull**** this entire time. I really am.

I'm done. You get your wish. I'm out.

tarmacker

Smash Journeyman
I just reinstalled D2, someone hook me up with some mf blizz gear so I can run Meph for the rest of my life again.

Mogwai I love randomly stumbling upon your posts on the league of legends board and rofling

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Also Dave because I know you're dying to hear this response and you are probably sitting in your seat now laughing because I never responded and ignored it....

I dont know much about KOF to give it an opinion/really assess the jumping system in that game. With all do respect I've heard more about Power Rangers fighting edition, Samurai Showdown, and Fatal Fury I and II for for the SNES being a more talked about competitive game than KOF.....
Funny how you made a big deal about responding to my point and then still didn't.

For the most part I guess you could say that this community is beyond immature for the most part.

Lol.

Some of you on here have been great and really cool people and nice and i love you guys.
They all think you're a ****.

Everyone else I think acts like a friggin child or acts like the most conceited douches who think they know everything.
You're dumb, and I'm seriously drowning in irony over here.

I really am sorry that everyone else had to read my rants/bull**** this entire time. I really am.
Nah, you're not. You love the attention way too much.

See ya tomorrow pof
I ****ing lol'd.

I just reinstalled D2, someone hook me up with some mf blizz gear so I can run Meph for the rest of my life again.
Firewall is where it's at man. You should def join me, SleepyK, Variola, Hazy, Octave, and Sox for our playthrough.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Dave, I'll play some diablo 2. I can't tonight, but any other time i'm free. and SleepyK, I have a few extra CD keys if you want to use them.
Send me keys for D2 through AIM please!!!

Everyone interested in D2: Let's get ahold of a vent server so we can ****talk the whole time.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i have a 30 person vent server :D
once we decide on a time to play through i'll give out info through aim/PMs
any time sunday or later...at any time is good for me :D i am busy from now until saturday night though

Top Bottom