• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

S l o X

Smash Champion
I was :/ too but it was still ****. I felt like Jman needed to step it up, M2K was putting in work for 4 people. Commentary was funny + good and the matches were RIDICULOUS. I definitely took notes since I play all three characters in doubles.

Oh and I'm playtesting my Herald deck. X-Sabers are gay. Etc . . .

Brookman

Smash Hero
I was :/ too but it was still ****. I felt like Jman needed to step it up, M2K was putting in work for 4 people. Commentary was funny + good and the matches were RIDICULOUS. I definitely took notes since I play all three characters in doubles.

Oh and I'm playtesting my Herald deck. X-Sabers are gay. Etc . . .
Dude, if you're playing online just play frog FTK.

if the RNG that determines hands is as bad* as it is on YVD then you should win every game, just about.

Nite

Smash Champion
Ah yeah. I miss the rep system. I used to post here a lot.

I hate that they took it away because CT abused it. I was all "u mad?" =/

S l o X

Smash Champion
Dude, if you're playing online just play frog FTK.

if the RNG that determines hands is as bad* as it is on YVD then you should win every game, just about.
Haha. I think YVD is different. DMG doesn't use Hamachi so people just request duels and they meet somewhere in the "virtual world" sounds mad gay but it's easy to do shiz. I haven't tried YVD yet but if it's compatible with Linux, I just might give it a try. A lot of RNGs are bad and it sawks. I hate OTKs but I might build a Frog OTK for the luls. Can't wait for the new banlist.

Edit: Just noticed they have STBL & DREV out for testing. Definitely gonna mess around.
I really want to play some Melee soon. Any chance of a smashfest or something?
If someone not too far off has one, I'll try to go.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I heard Ally and M2k got eliminated by JAPAN IN BRAWL!
Holy crap.

This entire tournament seems like its crazy. The Foreigners are kicking ***. Except when they placed against a HungryPuff.

-DD

S l o X

Smash Champion
Who does Crazy Cloud play?

I'll go Friday if I can find a ride / get my dad to take me. If I do, then I'd bring a setup.

Bear picture was the funnies. <3 HAB

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

Yo, I'm trying to get this beautiful dog adopted. Anyone know anyone who wants a dog? Hit me up.
-DD

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
So Pakmang and I saw inception today on a bro-date.

Here are my legit thoughts:

It was pretty good. I dunno if it's worthy of people flippin' **** like they did over it, but I'm certainly not sad I supported it at the box office. I dunno what all those long spoiler posts could've been about back when it first came out, because frankly I thought it was pretty straightforward. I mean, it's not like, super dumbed down action, you definitely needed to pay attention, but I don't think it was confusing except for maybe that one scene... you know the one at the end... where he whistles for a cab and when it comes near, the licence plate says "FRESH" and their are dice in the mirror. If anything, I could say that that cab was rare, but then he just said, "forget it, go home to bel air!" Was that another level of dreams or what, anyone know?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

It was pretty good. I dunno if it's worthy of people flippin' **** like they did over it, but I'm certainly not sad I supported it at the box office. I dunno what all those long spoiler posts could've been about back when it first came out, because frankly I thought it was pretty straightforward. I mean, it's not like, super dumbed down action, you definitely needed to pay attention, but I don't think it was confusing except for maybe that one scene... you know the one at the end... where he whistles for a cab and when it comes near, the licence plate says "FRESH" and their are dice in the mirror. If anything, I could say that that cab was rare, but then he just said, "forget it, go home to bel air!" Was that another level of dreams or what, anyone know?
Lololololol I hate you.
<3
-DD

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
george washington bridge is evil. It really is.

crap voice gone again >_______>

thx cort you made me 2nd guess making a sidebet against chillin in the money match with gmoney lol. chillin was up 2-0 and i thought "whew good thing I didnt bet in favor of gmoney...cort was right" but then ma boy gmoney ran that **** back and won 3 in a row <__________<

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master

lmfao I lost it

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I read a review of Inception in The Weekly Standard where the reviewer criticized the decision to cast Ken Watanabe because he doesn't speak English well. I now hate all conservatives.

Top Bottom