• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
sup CT

Jam Stunna, Bringer of Order - digging the name. how's it going broski?

sup ladies?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Hey man, what's up? Things are going pretty well. I thought you'd like the name, since I stole it from Hashmel in FFT

ZoSo

Smash Champion
ZOMG. You're so funny. STFU. Clearly you have no idea what I was talking about and even if you did/do know, it was a ******* remark i'd here from a high school freshman.

No surprise here that both of you responded and meat rode. Wheres OTG at?
hear *

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Jam, Octave, and Swift

I bought Blaz Blue CS today. Lets play sometime? I nearly cried in horror when i watched all the tutorials with Rachel. They made me not want to play fighters ever again...almost. It was like they were explaining how to play fighters to a five year old.

I'm still sticking with hakumen but it looks like they removed one of his best aerials.... The one where he hits with the butt of the sword.

Zoso and others: Actually, I will admit that I'm wrong on this one. I overreacted. My bad.

S l o X

Smash Champion
Bro, I've gotten so much better / more consistent. If you play the game with other people (more than one) for at least 2 hours, your definitely going to learn a lot and advance sooo fast. Hyped to play you again :D I'll probably be playing with strawhats who's a super m2k fanboy but seems cool, he's going to Fairfield U. and is living on campus - ****.

Southern CT gonna rapeee.

S l o X

Smash Champion
I rented SSF4 and I can't be ***** to plug in my Xbox so I'm just gonna send it back. I wish I was good at Melty Blood though, that game *****.

and will do drew . . . I don't remember you ever playing peach tho :o

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I'm down to play whenever, PoF. Hakumen really is much better, he was ranked the 4th best character in a recent tier list.

It goes like this:

S: Bang, Litchi, Ragna
A: Hakumen, Carl
B: Everyone else
C: Rachel

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'm down to play whenever, PoF. Hakumen really is much better, he was ranked the 4th best character in a recent tier list.

It goes like this:

S: Bang, Litchi, Ragna
A: Hakumen, Carl
B: Everyone else
C: Rachel
Now S is before ABC? Wtf is up with BB and the alphabet? Just making life harder for everyone.
-DD

Octave

Smash Ace
I hope that's a troll post Nick.

Bang looks really interesting to learn but I really can't stand his voice. He's a hilarious character but the way he keeps talking just makes me want to shoot myself >>;

S l o X

Smash Champion
Mango / Lucky beat M2K / Jman in GF.

Mango / Lucky lost to UGS Winners Semi's.

Mango / Lucky beat UGS Losers Finals.

UGS lost to M2K / Jman in WF.

I came.

^ Not in order.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Blaz Blue talk:

Hakumen
Carl Clover
A-11
Yamuchi (samurai chick)
Jin (He feels like he got better)

Are all my characters that I like/enjoy right now. Hazama has the best lookign Astral Heat though.

I like Carl Clover because shes (I think its a he actually...I forgot) REALLY TECHNICAL and will be insane once I learn her. She looks/feels like she got better.
A-11 is really easy to pick up and the combos are pretty one button/scrubby/easy to learn.
Hakumen is a tank. Can't drop him. He was the only character I cared for in Vanilla.
Samurai girl is just fun and a very simple character with good AA's, combos, and overheads. Shes simple.
Jin feels like Akuma.

I like too many characters. I need to start playing people to begin narrowing it down. I'll probably drop Jin...gotta feel it out.

Everyone else to me seems pretty boring and whatever. Litchis gameplan seems really good but I just dont like her attacks/specials.

I think I bought this game because its something to play other than SF, it was cheap, and it's actually worth it for me now. I wasn't too big on the gameplay/how the original worked. I liked the idea of challenges, a tutorial (which gets good in advanced) and more overall features. I felt like Blaz Blue Vanilla was too dry and didnt have enough to really get me into it. Guilty Gear still has more to offer than both of these games though IMO. I wish that would be re released as a DL on PSN. I'd get into it.

S l o X

Smash Champion
DoYoung was the first person I played @ P4 and when he told me his name I was like "what?" about four times.

Then I got ***** til' I went to a different TV. I would watch the stream but playing YGO atm. :< (if it's still even up)

S l o X

Smash Champion
Went to brawl stream and found

DAZWA BEATING JAPANESE

****, ****s super close. Dazwa's ZSS is entertaining. He's losing right now to Rain.

Brook: I only play online. I suck. I don't have YVD right now, I'm playing on DMG. I suck. Maybe two years from now I'll actually play IRL.

Good try Dazwa. <3 2-1 Rain.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
****. I had my girlfriend over and I didn't think to watch the streams...

-DD

Top Bottom