• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Wow dude I was playing Tsubaki at first and I was interested in learning Bang. Crazy ****. Got PSN?
>_> I need to get a spare ethernet cable and my own copy of BBCS. Been playing my buddy's copy (on his PS3). I'll definitely let you know as soon as I get things set up tho'.

Bang's a lot of fun in CS, in my opinion. Lot of his stuff flows a lot better and they gave him a number of really sweet options out of his old mixups/crossups. High-end players consider him (and Litchi) to be top tier material. I can kinda see why (in certain respects), but I'm still very poopy at the game so I can't even begin to touch on exacts.

Smooth Criminal

Octave

Smash Ace
>_> I need to get a spare ethernet cable and my own copy of BBCS. Been playing my buddy's copy (on his PS3). I'll definitely let you know as soon as I get things set up tho'.

Bang's a lot of fun in CS, in my opinion. Lot of his stuff flows a lot better and they gave him a number of really sweet options out of his old mixups/crossups. High-end players consider him (and Litchi) to be top tier material. I can kinda see why (in certain respects), but I'm still very poopy at the game so I can't even begin to touch on exacts.

Smooth Criminal
It's only $40! Get on that ****, mang.

The arcade tier list has Litchi and Bang in God tier. Don't worry about skill.. I'm bad. Ask Minato in the BB thread lol

AxelSlam

Smash Ace
Mur-mur-murder Capital Awesome Level: 9000+
so ya, I live on jersey shore and let me just say. **** is nice. I got a tattoo yesterday on my shoulder/Bicep area that says "NO HOMO" in big, bold letters.

Discuss.

*pics soon*

p.s. I think my next tattoo is gonna say "<3 Fat Chicks" On my back so all the desperate whales will know they have a **** looking for them ;]

Octave

Smash Ace
1. Find games you don't want.
2. Go to gamestop.
3. Trade in games, buy BlazBlue at a discounted price.
4. Get good at BlazBlue.
5. Get mad *****es from BlazBlue awesomeness.
6. ???
7. PROFIT

Octave

Smash Ace
Well that puts a damper on my plans of BlazBlue world domination. How about the original BBCT?

On another note, got my AK working again. The pins don't hit my DS' pins so i stuck paper in with it and it works now.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Well that puts a damper on my plans of BlazBlue world domination. How about the original BBCT?

On another note, got my AK working again. The pins don't hit my DS' pins so i stuck paper in with it and it works now.
Wtf? You should've had me look at it while I was over. I coulda fixed that like it was my bizniz.
-DD

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I might buy blaz blue. I hated the first one but the fact that Rachel got nerfed, hakumen is better, v 13/v 12 or whatever they did with her is not as gay/campy obvious, and there is now trials to walk me through some basic stuff like the SF4 series has gotten me a little more excited.

I still think SSF4 is bettter simply because of how balanced it is and the fact that the button scheme is 10X better. A-B-C-D? WTF is that crap?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
http://wimp.com/schizophrenicsymptoms/

WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Its pretty cool though.
-DD
boo at people who think this isn't interesting
although i saw this like almost an entire year ago on youtube
but that's basically what wimp is for

the thing that made this the most interesting for me, actually, is that i showed it to my friend who IS schizophrenic and he had to shut it off halfway through because he was afraid it would drive him into an episode. actually like, people making fun of him an pretending he's in an episode or just saying random **** like "wait...did you hear that?" just to be silly has actually sent him into a real episode. we were at denny's once and the little advertisement sheet of paper thing (forgot what that's called, not really a place mat since it's paper) said "listen to the voice in your head" and then below that in smaller print "...the one telling you to get the pie!" however as soon as he saw it he heard a voice in his head, had to leave dennys and go home and be alone.
schizophrenia does not sound awesome to have

edit: why isn't my sig showing up? :( or am i the only one not seeing it?

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Spam email that my wife just got:
Here writes Lady Amanda Williams, suffering from cancerous ailment. I was
married to Sir Richard Anderson an Englishman who is dead. My husband was
into private practice all his life before his death. Our life together as
man and wife lasted for three decades without child, My husband and I made
a vow to uplift the down-trodden and the less-privileged individuals as he
had passion for persons who can not help themselves due to physical
disability or financial predicament.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of £20 Million pounds
whichwere derived from his vast estates and investment in capital market
with his bank here in UK.Presently, this money is still with the
bank.Recently, my doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to
the cancerous problems I am suffering from and the stroke in addition.
With
this that has befallen my family and me.

I have decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this gift to
fund the upkeep of uplift the down-trodden and the less-privilege sine i
have no child and my husband relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy
persons and I do not want my husband's hard earned money to be misused.I
shall give you the contact of the bank in UK and a Letter of Authority
that will empower you as the original beneficiary. You can contact me
through my personal emailaddress:WilliamsAmanda@live.co.uk

amazing

P. O. F.

Smash Ace

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
lol, it's funny to me that you actually get mad at a joke like that. he wasn't even really making fun of you. taking something out of context in a quote and giving a ******* response is always funny, regardless of who's quote it is. this case is just getting funnier now that you're getting offended.

Octave

Smash Ace
I missed the end of the crew battle at Apex just now on the livestream. what happened from Mango vs whoever was playing Mario?

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Mango was playing Mario.

DSW asked for a Falco ditto, Mango complied and lost.

DSW went against Diakonos and took him down to one stock.

Diakonos took ONE STOCK off of Hax, and Hax beat him. EC wins by 7 stocks.

M2K sips margaritas the whole time.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
ZOMG. You're so funny. STFU. Clearly you have no idea what I was talking about and even if you did/do know, it was a ******* remark i'd here from a high school freshman.
hmm.

No surprise here that both of you responded and meat rode. Wheres OTG at?
He's in the kaboose, give him a minute!

CHOO CHOOOOOO

I missed the end of the crew battle at Apex just now on the livestream. what happened from Mango vs whoever was playing Mario?
lol. Mango was Mario. He beat Hbox and then took 1 stock off of Shiz in Falco dittos. Diakonos then took off 4 before losing to Hax. EC wins by 7 stock. edit: ninja'd by HAB!

Top Bottom