• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
yea, but Pakman's all happy and ****, rofl. Maybe though, my housemates are currently trying to talk me into going up to New Hampshire for wakeboarding and **** this weekend, which is leaving me with a difficult and classic bro dilemma.
<marquee>
</marquee>

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Bro-lem-ma Noun: a situation where a bro has to make a choice that would make one or more of his bros stoked while making another bro(bros) bummed, or vice versa.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
FCUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKK

the cutest girl walked into the bank today. we had great convo(no one sided BS). My ****en boss ruined it for me with un-needed interuption. **** her srsly. oh well time to go on facebook or hope she comes in again..

FML

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
woot i got a surprise
WHAT IS IT TELL ME PLEASE OH MY GOD I CAN'T STAND THE SUSPENSE!
:x

@Swift

Well, does she have an account there or something? I don't think people walk into banks and never come back...unless they're closing their account.

-DD

P. O. F.

Smash Ace

Sox

Smash Journeyman
He lives at URI during the semester. Or at least he used to, apparently that won't be the case this year.

I'll be back there in February and we should definitely hang out when I get back.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Jam, your raging heterosexuality is making soft-spoking normal homosexuals like Spawn and myself uncomfortable. I understand it's a life choice that you've decided to make and I can respect that, but do you really have to be so raging about it?
I found this post to be unusually hilarious.
-DD

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Jam, your raging heterosexuality is making soft-spoking normal homosexuals like Spawn and myself uncomfortable. I understand it's a life choice that you've decided to make and I can respect that, but do you really have to be so raging about it?
Look, I have a kid. So that means I have sex. Unprotected sex. And LOTS of it. So why don't you just

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Hey Octave, I just got home from work. If you still want to play a little later, shoot me an IM

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
LOL just saw that. daz is fggen 1337
Wow DazWAAAAAAAHRIO!
Holy crap. Daz you rock!
Important question:
was she robbing you?

edit: LMFAO @ Dylan Hays. awesome
Dazwa is my ****ing hero.
This, basically.
-DD
I like to think of myself as the ****ing man, I'm glad others agree :laugh: