• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Octave

Smash Ace
I only cared about BB because of Hakumen. He reminded me of Marth. If you can space well with him hes insane. His mixups are pretty good too with similarities to ibuki.

I guess you dont play SF anymore octave....haha.
I still play a little, but I didn't have internet for like 2 months straight so I was never on. Fighting games get boring when you have no live opponents.

Octave

Smash Ace
Next time I play Killing Floor with my buddy Dan I'll try to record him in **** train mode, but for now a definition should suffice.

This act usually happens during games, either in Sports or in a video game. The **** train refers to one completely destroying/conquering their adversaries, you cant just **** up one person it has to be a majority. It is a rare act but when it happens everyone around is left in awe, speechless if you will. The person who initiated the **** train event deserves a firm pat on the *** or a much less gay high five with a verbal acknowledgement. The "**** Trainer" must respond with sounds related to old steam driven trains from the 1800's.
Where he got it from, I'm not sure, but I approve~

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
WTF?

Lol...
I smell an infraction!
-DD
I effin love jackie chan. if ppl thought I was upset with MJ died.......no I will probly take off work and like do nothing for at least 3 days after jackie chan dies. He is literally one of my fav human beings

btw anyone a big FLCL fan like myself or know it pretty well? I had a super nerd moment that has a FLCL related pre-requisite.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Do tell, Swift!
i got to quote one of my fav characters in context of an actual conversation. It was a reference to episode 5(brittle bullet) the part near the end where armarao is talking to haruko....probly one of my favorite scenes in the show.

all my aunts and uncles were talking about how I(and the rest of the ppl my age in the family) were finally growing up and stuff etc....

in agreement, my response:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXD9OM-wgPA#t=3m25s

tell me how lame I am =)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
i got to quote one of my fav characters in context of an actual conversation. It was a reference to episode 5(brittle bullet) the part near the end where armarao is talking to haruko....probly one of my favorite scenes in the show.

all my aunts and uncles were talking about how I(and the rest of the ppl my age in the family) were finally growing up and stuff etc....

in agreement, my response:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXD9OM-wgPA#t=3m25s

tell me how lame I am =)
Did you and your nameless goons shoot at your pink-haired aunt after?

Seriously though, that's friggin' hilarious. +1 Homo.

-DD

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N5XVeENmLMk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N5XVeENmLMk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

ZoSo

Smash Champion
dave why did I not see you on Saturday??
I decided to stay home to leave the possibility of going to Apex open, because I knew I wouldn't want to go to a tourney two weekends in a row.

for whatever it's worth, I usually don't like Arcade Fire, but I'm enjoying this album enough to consider getting some turtlenecks, horned rimmed glasses and maybe even a beret or two.
Love you.

I live in west hartford. Nobody else is around
We should hang out during the semester. You're like 20 minutes away, last I checked.

Octave

Smash Ace
she's one of the least funny submemes to come from advice dog, but that was the first thing that came to mind when arcade fire talk started going down
at least there's this : "On the now College aged Emilie's tumblr she embraces her meme status and posts the same explanation of how it started all the ****ing time with many an erroneous <3's, unnecessary exclamation marks and everything else that comes when women step out of the kitchen."

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
unironic comment: I saw them last night at a very large venue and saw maybe... 5 hipsters. I was actually really shocked at the diversity of people: Middle aged couples, really young girls, etc
Where was my invite?? :(

We should hang out during the semester. You're like 20 minutes away, last I checked.
Sadly, he's going to be studying abroad in England this semester.

Top Bottom