• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
That's some pretty cool stuff, DD. Are there plans to try to do the same thing with Fox and the other characters (but especially Fox)?

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
He's doing well. He's three years old now, and he's solving puzzles in Zelda all by himself now! I'm so proud.
Zelda games need to be harder these days.

Yes, Up was an amazing move.

If you don't at least tear up after the first ten minutes, you're not human.
This. When I went to see it I was like "Uh an old guy how could this top Wall E??" and then I was like OH GAWD HIS WIFE SOOOOBBB

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Alexander- cartoons w/ smash w/ learning to play Tekken is going to be too much fun. :D

Mike- xD

Brookman

Smash Hero
People interested in starting semi-regular meet ups with potentially monthly tournaments should PM me within the week. I'll probably not be back on here for a few days but you can PM me on facebook or emali me at

MDBrookman@gmail.com

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
What was here originally? I think it was epic because of......

You, sir Brookman, are a ****ing monger of *****.
Alexander- cartoons w/ smash w/ learning to play Tekken is going to be too much fun. :D

Mike- xD
Brookman. Omg.

-DD

People interested in starting semi-regular meet ups with potentially monthly tournaments should PM me within the week. I'll probably not be back on here for a few days but you can PM me on facebook or emali me at

MDBrookman@gmail.com
Always a consistent excellent poster.

Dear Jam, I found this for you.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I only cared about BB because of Hakumen. He reminded me of Marth. If you can space well with him hes insane. His mixups are pretty good too with similarities to ibuki.

I guess you dont play SF anymore octave....haha.

Top Bottom