• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Gotta get that homosexual scarf off of Captain Falcon.
This

UP is an amazing movie
So f'ing good. I still need to see Wall E

Hakumen is effing great in CS. He has a 0-death combo with full meter.
I believe his damage output far exceeds Tager's :( a friend of mine mains him, that **** ain't fun to play against

LMFAOOOOO

i got to quote one of my fav characters in context of an actual conversation. It was a reference to episode 5(brittle bullet) the part near the end where armarao is talking to haruko....probly one of my favorite scenes in the show.

all my aunts and uncles were talking about how I(and the rest of the ppl my age in the family) were finally growing up and stuff etc....

in agreement, my response:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXD9OM-wgPA#t=3m25s

tell me how lame I am =)
Such a fantastic show, I need to watch it again.

HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD THAT WAS AWESOME

Cort

Apple Head
He lives at URI during the semester. Or at least he used to, apparently that won't be the case this year.
oh. I was excited for a moment but not I'm not. :(

@HAB I havent been to that chipotle yet

I am not that in love with the overpriced food there anyway

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I lived off of it when I was in NYC.

It's comfort food status now.

And it's not overpriced if you just get chips, salsa and a drink. You don't even have to wait in line for that, and it fills you up plenty.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Is anyone else as shocked about what Alli did to Chris in the Bachleorette season finale as I am?
-DD

Octave

Smash Ace
Guys, I want to get an HDTV for my PS3, something of good quality but affordable. looking at $200~300, between 24 and 30 inches, and preferably with 1080p. I found this one but its a little high in price.

Suggestions? (Excluding Nick. I've already got your two cents.)

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I think I just chose learning a classical instrument over learning blazblu.

cello
violin
viola

choices choices

or maybe get real ballsy and buy a piano of some sort.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
T.T My mom, my sister, my aunts, and my grandmother all watch it with me.

This wasn't the greatest season, but it did have plenty of OHMAHGAWD moments.
-DD
Come on, man.

cello
violin
V
AR
IOLA

choices choices

or maybe get real ballsy and buy a piano of some sort.
My vote's for violin. Or piano.

Brookman

Smash Hero
Remember the good ol' days on SWF? back when I had like 6000 posts and we just spammed +reputations on each other

<3

S l o X

Smash Champion
SWF had a rep system?
Swift, if your stuck between the four, go with piano. ****s amazing.
In other news, HAB's new avatar is amazing.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord

cello
violin
viola
viola. violin is good, too. you'd have a really hard time finding a place to actually play the cello unless you studied for years and joined a city philharmonic or something.

Guys, I want to get an HDTV for my PS3, something of good quality but affordable. looking at $200~300, between 24 and 30 inches, and preferably with 1080p.
since hdtv is practically dead, i'd look at plasmas. you may have to scale down a bit either way...i'd actually suggest a smaller westinghouse lcd, they have minimal lag and when i was looking at buying the 24 inch it was pretty affordable. no idea how things have changed since.

SWF had a rep system?
it was pretty ballin'. CT abused the **** out of it, too. i remember normally everyone except like gimpy, germ, other big names both in play and on the boards had very high rep...except the CT board just spread all the rep around itself circuitously. the old "must spread to 15 other people before regiving rep to this one" rule didn't matter since there were like 25 people playing/posting in CT and a few of us guests even back then (i remember nite posting here a lot, and me since i was still waiting to come to college here). man, so much awesome with the rep system, CT just buffed each other up so hard, everyone was rockin' 11 green bars. i miss some of the old timers :( :( :( /nostalgia

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
<3 female trekkies
I date one!

<3 HAB's avatar.

<3 Variola's spoiler tags in swift's quote

<3 Chipotle
I just learned my girlfriend lives near one!!!!

<3 Slox's sig.

&lt;/3 DD's crappy taste

Swift, go for Violin. There was this young guy (like teenage young) playing a violin on the street in Philly the other day and I gave him a few bucks because he was really impressive. I RARELY give money to those guys, but this dude was really good for being so young.

Also, I will probably be in Stamford this weekend for a bit.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i believe the word you're looking for is busker :D
there was an accordian player in chicago who was really impressive, only time i've ever thrown down munies. although in chicago there are like 5 or more buskers on every block so even if you're feeling generous you have to hold out until something is astounding.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Also, I will probably be in Stamford this weekend for a bit.
This caught my attention. I've got third strike and we should play that. BTW, what are your thoughts on Tekken X SF and Sf X Tekken? I'm excited for the SF version at least.

Everyone should leave Nick alone. Thanks.

It's like that old commercial....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggHae3QNvCc

He eats what he likes.

Top Bottom