• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i'll teach you tekken, marc :D
i always love people hating on tekken because of the juggling system. mad misunderstandings. reminds me of people saying melee is a kiddie game. or people saying ike is cheap. you should learn about metagame before you go off crying, kiddos.

waking up at 2AM is lame as hell. i can't get back to sleep :(

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
My opinions are strong, so i'll change them a few months weeks later.

hup nvm changing them within the same post now!

lolols.

who's going to armpex? i need to fill my list o' new englanders to meet.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Yo thumbs, how are you liking CS? Still sticking with Litchi?
It's actually very entertaining, I'm so glad V-13 is balls now lol. As much as I love Litchi, she is sooo hard to learn and for some reason I can't play this game with a stick, I find the pad much easier (strange because I got used to using a stick for SSF4 very quickly), so now I'm learning Tager. He seems a lot easier to learn and his damage output is insane, there's something awesome about having the opponent hit you 400 times, not dying, then hitting them 7 times and winning =D but in my spare time I will still use Litchi, she is god tier after all. We should play one of these days.

sons of *****es. I was maybe gonna meet Seb there too.
I don't think we'll ever meet each other :(

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Desu/Daysoo, a GA player, had one of best (if not the best) Tagers in the nation. He got top 8 at final round in bb:ct.

Ivysaur, another GA player, won BB:CT with carl, beating some other big names.

I hope GA is as good at CS

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
It's actually very entertaining, I'm so glad V-13 is balls now lol. As much as I love Litchi, she is sooo hard to learn and for some reason I can't play this game with a stick, I find the pad much easier (strange because I got used to using a stick for SSF4 very quickly), so now I'm learning Tager. He seems a lot easier to learn and his damage output is insane, there's something awesome about having the opponent hit you 400 times, not dying, then hitting them 7 times and winning =D but in my spare time I will still use Litchi, she is god tier after all. We should play one of these days.
Good games thumbs. I'm with you, I love playing stick for Street fighter, but hate it for BlazBlue. I was playing pad tonight, and it works so much better for me than stick.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Good games thumbs. I'm with you, I love playing stick for Street fighter, but hate it for BlazBlue. I was playing pad tonight, and it works so much better for me than stick.
YES those inputs are insane on a stick, I can't do the command grabs to save my life. But on pad it's so easy :D Great games, you were freaking me out with those combos

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i have not slept now for 3 days.
speaking of counting days. i am back in middletown in 36 days. so excited. except my "number of sonics in my city" level will plummet from 8 to 0. yes, you heard that right, norman has 8 mother****in' sonics. OCHO.
i miss you guys. dormroom smashfests upon my return? the ressurection of turnip as i wane him off halo and back onto fighters? and by smashfests and ressurections i mean i'll be snacking watchin' cartoons all ****ing semester.
CARTOONS ALL SEMESTER
coming back to the beast coast for 7, count 'em, 7 years. i am so pumped.

one more thing, something actually pertinant that someone else may care about:
RI peeps! JF (good acquaintance of mine, really good...well, the only jiggs player from TX.) has a sweet thang up there and she apparently wants some peeps to pick her up as their training noob. anyone up for the task? if so i'll have matt get in contact with you. we're talking hailey m, lillian, mother****in' xena level of play here. ****'s serious.

i think i'm actually going to get around to posting my album here sometime today, if i can concentrate one more time before i pass out. so yeah...look the **** out.

gratuitous use of the word **** today so far, i see. things happen when you've been awake for three ****ing days. someone sing me a lullaby :\

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
one more thing, something actually pertinant that someone else may care about:
RI peeps! JF (good acquaintance of mine, really good...well, the only jiggs player from TX.) has a sweet thang up there and she apparently wants some peeps to pick her up as their training noob. anyone up for the task? if so i'll have matt get in contact with you. we're talking hailey m, lillian, mother****in' xena level of play here. ****'s serious.
Sure, if she doesn't live on the southern end of RI. I bet she's probably better than me.

:urg:

Top Bottom