• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
So I've decided that I'm going to forget about PT's tier rank and just play as him anyways. Half of me says I'll regret it and the other says that he's too ridiculous with that little backpack of his.

Sox

Smash Journeyman
AxelSlam, i feel the same way. We should play so we don't suck?

Sox

Smash Journeyman
I've been doing my best to stick with shiek/marth, but I don't think i've gotten too much better since pound haha.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Hmm...
I think I figured out where I left my glasses 3 months ago!
I left them in my glasses case.
*nods*

T-T Wheres my glasses case. Why did I have to get the Oakleys?! Now I'm gonna get my *** kicked for losing them unless I find them x_x;

P.sure they're at Sandra's though. I just never look for them.
-DD

Octave

Smash Ace
Hmm...
I think I figured out where I left my glasses 3 months ago!
I left them in my glasses case.
*nods*

T-T Wheres my glasses case. Why did I have to get the Oakleys?! Now I'm gonna get my *** kicked for losing them unless I find them x_x;

P.sure they're at Sandra's though. I just never look for them.
-DD
Are you sure you can't find them because you can't see..?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Found my glasses case. No dice.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
-Nick

S l o X

Smash Champion
No idea, apparently the after effects of the storm / flooding or whatever. Trees on the ground all over and cars getting stuck (at least, the last time I went outside . . . lol). The projects on my street had a complete blackout etc . . .

The school has yet to call but then again, they are notorious for calling everyone and their mother at 4AM.

Also, I'm redoing my own "Connecticut Player Finder" and have made a more organized version of it (or should I say, am making it now) for myself (including people that I know real name and contact info and stuffs). Probably the only good idea I've ever had, ever so now I don't have to ask for ___________'s number or address or look through my three computers to find it.

Edit#2: FFFFFFFFUUUUU- Apparently . . . I've been trolled and I might still have school tomorrow as my school hasn't said anything (although some have).

Octave

Smash Ace
So the Falcon player was Trevor. Who was the doc main?

I'm Joey.
The Doc main was Taylor. I was the guy with the zebra hoodie. The tall guy was Dan.

I got good enough that night to beat Trevor's Falcon. I hadn't been able to do that for like the past year and a half as ICs. Sheik is so good.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
HAB- You never cease to amaze me. The depths of your amazement must stop at some point!

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Oh god that sadly reminds me of Garden State.

"Good luck exploring the infinite abyss."

"Thanks. And hey, you too."

Tell my fiance that you find my amazement factor bottomless. She never appreciates any of my jokes.

I tell ya, I get no respect.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Marc-Ripping Heroes 2 to my HD. Will work on your Wii tomorrow.

i read what mic said so that plus long post means i dont wanna read it lol

yeah garrett the handful of people you met/know really show the difference between the hundreds of brawl and melee players >_>
Here we go again. You know the community better than I do from all your traveling. I apologize.

CT thread in a nut shell:

I troll all of you hardcore because everyone seems to love shunning me from the rest of CT and completely disregard any insert that I may have. At the same time, people wonder why my attitude is the way it is and why I continue to piss you all off.

Wouldn't you be a little pissed off if people pretty much went out of there way to make you look bad?

Here, lets shed the light on the subject a bit. I was talking to someone the other night at Spawns smashfest stating my opinion on the blaz Blue vs Guilty Gear aspect and why I dislike BB. Low and behold Dave/Zoso from nearly the opposite side of the conversation (A good 10-15 feet away from me) goes, "Yeah, Garrett because blah blah blah." Just when I was beginning to think I should start being nice to Dave after Joes Smashfest he starts being a tool again. Good stuff Dave. You have once again helped prove my point.

makes me want to be nice to you guys. :)

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Yea Garrett what are you thinking!?!?!? ROFL

Also, thanks.

Thanatos*~

Smash Apprentice
so pof be trollin
no wait CT thread be trollin him
no wait hes trollin CT into thinking its trollin him
no wait CT trolling him into thinking that he is trickin CT into thinkin its trollin him
no wait.............

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Yea Garrett what are you thinking!?!?!? ROFL

Also, thanks.
No prob man.

BlazBlue is alot of fun, but Guilty Gear is better. I just wish Litchi was in GG.
Shes mad technical. Her and Hakumen are my only pros for me. Hakumens disjointed hitboxs are nuts.

so pof be trollin
no wait CT thread be trollin him
no wait hes trollin CT into thinking its trollin him
no wait CT trolling him into thinking that he is trickin CT into thinkin its trollin him
no wait.............

Yeah, its basically an endless cycle of BS.

I know you mean well and all. You're one of the nicer smashers in CT man.

edit: nice edit Swift.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
"you should pick up brawl, alex"
"why?"
"because you just got wolf on random and are playing above the current wolf metagame"
"very confused as to if that makes me want to play brawl more or less"

also, i suck and have all of my music in atrac3+...
i'm creating mp3 versions of all these remixes, zipping the folder, and putting it on megaupload. should be a link for it tomorrow evening or so, since i'm going to turn in sooner than normal tonight and have a ton of **** to do tomorrow afternoon.

verdict: breath of fire is indeed the best rpg on snes. ffvi is a close second, and chrono trigger still has the most overrated soundtrack.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I missed this before

I quit Fox and am switching to Falco.

Why? I honestly think that Falco is much more fun...but is definitely not a better character.

Wait nevermind.....

I'm stupid.

Fox?

Wait no, you beat lucky.

Isn't that enough motivation for you? What more can you ask for???

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I missed this before

Why? I honestly think that Falco is much more fun...but is definitely not a better character.

Wait nevermind.....

I'm stupid.

Fox?

Wait no, you beat lucky.

Isn't that enough motivation for you? What more can you ask for???

I don't understand your post at all Garrett.

WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Jam, BlazBlue is amazing, though there are some balance problems because of Nu and Rachel.

Also... **** Litchi. Friggin hoe.
I don't hate Nu or Rachel as much as I hate spammy Jins and Ragnas. And why the Litchi hate homie?

"you should pick up brawl, alex"
"why?"
"because you just got wolf on random and are playing above the current wolf metagame"
"very confused as to if that makes me want to play brawl more or less"

also, i suck and have all of my music in atrac3+...
i'm creating mp3 versions of all these remixes, zipping the folder, and putting it on megaupload. should be a link for it tomorrow evening or so, since i'm going to turn in sooner than normal tonight and have a ton of **** to do tomorrow afternoon.

verdict: breath of fire is indeed the best rpg on snes. ffvi is a close second, and chrono trigger still has the most overrated soundtrack.
Atrac? What are you, a communist?! :mad:

noodles

Smash Champion
i never said anything about knowing the communities. to be honest though i think the only difference is a disc and one side having newer ppl >_>

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I should be leaving for school now... not being at school and having class in 6 mins. :(

Top Bottom