• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Well, interestingly enough, the overnight school function wasn't too bad. We convinced a lot of people to bring their Wiis and copies of Brawl to play. Needless to say, we played...alot.

Not a lot of people had Melee, but we did get a few matches of that in, but most of it was Brawl. Not necessarily a big competitive smashfest like others, but it was fun nonetheless.

Brawl at 4am got to some people, especially the ones that got mad over missed grabs.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
drSuper- Miike Snow is mad legit. Listening to Cult Logic now and it is soooo freaking good.

Thanatos*~

Smash Apprentice
not seeing the point of POF's question HOWEVER I will say that I do agree with the logic that sways in garrets favor. I mean hes not obligated to say why. perhaps his reasoning was flawed in the eyes of some but like you'd have to know the in and out(burger) of his schedule to come up with even a remote response as to whether he couldve or could not have picked nelson up. All and all the reasoning isn't important regardless if its made up, true, or not stated because he's really not obligated to anything. beggers can't be choosers in short......Kinda gotta play against you on this one benard

and lawl big people can't do foxes up tilt

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'm really likin' this Heart Gold. CycloDS is the card that gets the best play quality right now...for some reason the patch just isn't showing up LOL.
-DD

trademark0013

Smash Champion
i'd have to say ur definition of "logic" is very very wrong when it comes to manners such as this

and u kno exactly what i'm referring to. lol

but it doesnt matter to me at this point. i was jus tryna get ish started cuz i had nothin to do for an hr and a half. lol. i could care less now

Thanatos*~

Smash Apprentice
I love you.

I had a lot of fun yesterday! Mike$ continues to impress me every time I play him. I feel like one of these days he's just going to break out and be as good as Swift.

I'd never think I'd be a milestone.

yeah he has it in him some days. Others hes just out to lunch.

noodles

Smash Champion
the logic wasnt bad at all since we were talking about can and cant. like you said though hes not obligated to give the rides/coverups/reasons in the first place

S l o X

Smash Champion
i watched alice today

20 minutes in, the video turned off but the sound was continuing.

lots of cussin in that bizzitch

also dont watch 3d after smoking

and the movie, it was weird but i liked it.

i never saw the original

and hazy i would appreciate that (/ request megaupload)

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Slox-How have you never seen the original?

Watch THAT stoned. lol.

It's one of my top favorite disney movies.

MaNg0

edit:has anyone noticed that more people are starting to type like MaNg0 now? lol

S l o X

Smash Champion
after i got my netbook i dont bother going for 's or holding shift at all because the keyboard is completely changed

i like how hbox and mango are like polar opposites in the grammar department and stuff

lol. watching middle school basketball is not entertaining

edit; youll notice when im on my comp cus my posts will probably have less grammatical errors

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
noodles- You're a little behind the times here bro. Everyone already planned on getting drunk ever since the event was posted. ;P

Thanatos*~

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeah, I still hate Mic 128 and think he is the worst mod on Smashboards. Discuss?

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=9813354#post9813354

no one wants to read a post that categorizes them from someone who really hasn't been around that long and who hasn't traveled alot.

that post blew and just made generalizations. Not even forward(who has been around long enough and traveled alot) could've made a decent post using that argument.

mic_128 was right

LOL variola. swift said 4 days until he returns

S l o X

Smash Champion
I want to get ***** by Trademark's pichu. I also want to play Mogwai in Falco dittos and noodles in Fox dittos . . . and play anyone in CT that I haven't met / played and get destroyed.

-
since when has jam been a mod ? :DD

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
no one wants to read a post that categorizes them from someone who really hasn't been around that long and who hasn't traveled alot.

that post blew and just made generalizations. Not even forward(who has been around long enough and traveled alot) could've made a decent post using that argument.

mic_128 was right
Agreed, that thread was asking to get trolled hardcore. Don't know what you were expecting to get out of it Garrett.

LOL variola. swift said 4 days until he returns
Good, I missed him. And I have no idea who you are. ;)

noodles

Smash Champion
i read what mic said so that plus long post means i dont wanna read it lol

yeah garrett the handful of people you met/know really show the difference between the hundreds of brawl and melee players >_>

Octave

Smash Ace
I want to get ***** by Trademark's pichu. I also want to play Mogwai in Falco dittos and noodles in Fox dittos . . . and play anyone in CT that I haven't met / played and get destroyed.

-
since when has jam been a mod ? :DD
I knew I noticed something different. Grats, Jam.

I didn't realize that the ridiculous Pichu was trademark. I would've played against him more. Are people at TBG EVERY friday, or only when we set it up like this?

edit: Slox I couldn't find you on Facebook. Thomas Schinas, add me.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
There are people there every Friday... it's just usually non-Melee players. Melee has just started there basically. If people wanna go again it's the same deal, $5 venue fee. I won't be there because I'm hopefully going to a tournament in MA Saturday.

Tom/Tom's friend's- Good games. Sorry didn't properly say goodbye but Sean and I had just lost a mm so we needed to get some friendlies in.

Octave

Smash Ace
There are people there every Friday... it's just usually non-Melee players. Melee has just started there basically. If people wanna go again it's the same deal, $5 venue fee. I won't be there because I'm hopefully going to a tournament in MA Saturday.

Tom/Tom's friend's- Good games. Sorry didn't properly say goodbye but Sean and I had just lost a mm so we needed to get some friendlies in.
Don't worry about it. We had a ton of fun and I didn't realize they had Magic there. I brought out my old cards after and relearned the game, beat my friends a bunch of times. Spirits ****ing rule. Dan and I want to get jobs there :laugh:

What were your thoughts on Trevor (dat Falcon)?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Well Trevor was going even with my Fox so I'd have to say that's pretty **** good. He seemed like a pretty competent player and I enjoyed playing him.

I didn't like how he thought I was getting bored in teams. I just like playing singles more unless I'm actually practicing with a legit teammate I plan on teaming with at a future tournament.

Top Bottom