• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

noodles

Smash Champion
This. FF 13 is not that hard from what ive seen.

Too good.

LOL

Sean wanted a rematch. Yeah, thats what I did Cog....you got me. I asked him for double or nothing after I just won. Good ****.

That ended fast. lol. ;) Roy is so bad. Marth just goes lol d tilt, u throw, u tilt, to whatever i want. he basically only really needs those three moves.
what did you see ?
lmao @ this thread. ppl got *****

o and yea noodles garrett def couldve brought u

/sadpanda
i know

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
noodles garrett def couldve brought u
No, you have no idea what you're saying. How in the flying **** do you come off saying something like that? Don't tell me what I could've/could not have done.

That's like me telling you, "You could have definitely picked up Alex and Mike."

what did you see ?

i know
The first like 6 hours of it.

I had class this morning at 8AM till 10:30 and I left last night later than I wanted to at 2am and got like 4 hours of sleep and had to wake up at 7:30 to get to class. If I brought noodles I would have to then drive him back to new haven and make a pit stop at 2:30 in the morning...something which I did not want to do. I did not stay at East Haven last night...I stayed in North Haven. I needed to try and get as much sleep as possible.

Basically, i shouldnt have even gone in the first place. :dizzy:

noodles

Smash Champion
yeeeeeah
No, you have no idea what you're saying. How in the flying **** do you come off saying something like that? Don't tell me what I could've/could not have done.

That's like me telling you, "You could have definitely picked up Alex and Mike."

I had class this morning at 8AM till 10:30 and I left last night later than I wanted to at 2am and got like 4 hours of sleep and had to wake up at 7:30 to get to class. If I brought noodles I would have to then drive him back to new haven and make a pit stop at 2:30 in the morning...something which I did not want to do. I did not stay at East Haven last night...I stayed in North Haven. I needed to try and get as much sleep as possible.

Basically, i shouldnt have even gone in the first place. :dizzy:
it wouldnt have taken more then 10 mins to drop me off. plus i prob couldve stayed at mikes or even your place and just got home at 7 20 ish when your on your way to school. bernards car's messed up so he he cant carry a bunch of people without his cars rear gettin scraped. i dont really care though the only people i really wanted to play aside from the people i always play was zoso/spawn/icy.

Thanatos*~

Smash Apprentice
mike haze is amazing

this is not a bias statement based off the fact that he plays marth in brawl lol yeah it is.

the best part of the vid was the logo at the end. but he is legit mad good at this game i think so at least. cort would probly still jab/Ftilt/utilt him to death tho lol

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Fun stuff last night at TBG. Trade came close to beating my Fox with his Pichu, and I couldn't take a game off of his Peach, or Mike$'s Peach. Thanks for ****** me guys.

<3

Marc train me plz. ;)

Roman.

Smash Champion
yeeeeeah

It Wouldnt Have Taken More Then 10 Mins To Drop Me Off. Plus I Prob Couldve Stayed At Mikes Or Even Your Place And Just Got Home At 7 20 Ish When Your On Your Way To School. Bernards Car's Messed Up So He He Cant Carry A Bunch Of People Without His Cars Rear Gettin Scraped. I Dont Really Care Though The Only People I Really Wanted To Play Aside From The People I Always Play Was Zoso/spawn/icy.
T.T lol

S l o X

Smash Champion
so im probably gonna start reading the book and getting ready to learn sht around may and then late summer i'll prolly be able to get permit and then license

just borrow my moms car on the weekends n stuff after that

sounds good
jam you should give me some good oc remixes

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
yeeeeeah

it wouldnt have taken more then 10 mins to drop me off. plus i prob couldve stayed at mikes or even your place and just got home at 7 20 ish when your on your way to school. bernards car's messed up so he he cant carry a bunch of people without his cars rear gettin scraped. i dont really care though the only people i really wanted to play aside from the people i always play was zoso/spawn/icy.
Do you realize what you just said? Do you know how many times I dropped you off/picked you up and gave you rides to things? Did I ever get on your case about gas money or ask you to pay me back? Just think about that for a sec. How many times did I go to YOUR PLACE because YOU wanted to play? or the fact that YOU wanted to play SF?

Your attempt at trying to make me look like a bad person is really funny.

And your signature and Location clearly show that I SHOULD NOT show any respect for you anymore or should even debate giving you a ride anymore. What are you, 9?

Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with you. But it seems YOU have a problem with ME.

And ummm I'm pretty sure you did say something about wanting a ride to Spawns Smashfest....

I hope someone from down here is going *stares at southern ct

garrett i never asked O_o

noodles

Smash Champion
what im saying is that theres no way you "couldnt" bring me. i also said i didnt care much. i dont wanna trap myself in random drama for the next 2 pages so im not responding to anything else.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
lol @ pof tryna play the victim

i kno u said u couldnt get noodles because u were goin to north haven and not east haven, like that made a drastic difference. hes still right there

and thats nothing like u saying i could have gotten mike n alex cuz a) i didnt see them asking me for a ride and b) if i wouldnt be like "no guys i'm not going back to central i'm going back to that place thats 10 mins away from central so now its too far sry kthnxbai"

and lmao @ u gettin on noodles case about his location and ish. hes had that up for years. dont try and use that as an excuse to not give him rides nemore

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
jam you should give me some good oc remixes
i'll put my "best of" folder on megadownload if you want. like 200ish songs, just hit me up if so.

pof trying to look cool makes me cringe hard. noodles is also my hero for straight up being too lazy to troll. story of my life.

chuck is the only television show on the air right now that is worth watching. edit: intervention is actually pretty hilarious but i tend not to count animal planet/tlc/history/etc because television is meant to rot your brain not teach you. and any school house, street, or bus that thinks differently shall be vandalized.

breath of fire is the best rpg on the snes, i feel. this confuses me and will probably cause a lot of people to beat me up because chrono trigger and ffvi are obviously very ******. final verdict will be laid down after i replay them all this weekend. *grabs a bag of cheetos and a 2 liter of pepsi* LET'S PUNK!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I had both at some point...iirc.

Guys, it won't go anywhere if his only response is from Aesir.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Continue with what seems to be a predictable "i has both. my life > ur life" statement
See, this is where I have to disagree.

I feel he will vouch for a "My responsibilities > your responsibilities, so get off my back" deal.

Although...having a job and a car don't necessarily make your life better. >.>;;
-DD

ZoSo

Smash Champion
breath of fire is the best rpg on the snes, i feel. this confuses me and will probably cause a lot of people to beat me up because chrono trigger and ffvi are obviously very ******. final verdict will be laid down after i replay them all this weekend. *grabs a bag of cheetos and a 2 liter of pepsi* LET'S PUNK!
I love you.

I had a lot of fun yesterday! Mike$ continues to impress me every time I play him. I feel like one of these days he's just going to break out and be as good as Swift.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Zoso- Our Mewtwo Falco matches were fun. I'm glad you didn't mind playing me so much. How I played vs you was basically how I play in tournament...

Jam- Your music is amazing.

Hazy- I would like your OCRemix music plox. Also, Chuck is amazing.

POF- Did you brick my Wii?

Top Bottom