• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I thought he was using the Thanatos account while he was banned?

Or am I mistaken?

Whatevers.

Law & Order is on. (Then again, when ISN'T Law & Order on?)

noodles

Smash Champion
^^^

lol not really

@ noodles

shell shocked 6

beat thumbs
lost to vist
beat some guy i think
beat wife
lost to vanz(again, hes too good)

probly the last time im going to MD for a tourney thats not pound, cuz it was probly THE worst ran tourney I've ever attended. I did it cuz I like mah smash and last weekend I think was my last sat/Sunday combination that I had off.(had some extra moneys and I was like w/e lets help smash). BUT I wasnt even seeded cuz I forgot to get put in the bracket. Someone stole from the pot, some ppl didnt even pay entry for teams or singles so me and Vanz got shorted when we won(like 6 bucks i think lol). Plank had to put on the TO hat to make bracket playable. I almost asked for mah money back. But i like smash too much. theres more to this story IM me for more deets.
wow thats really gay. and friggn luigi lol.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'M MAROON *****ES!

I've also been watching Law & Order all day. Good TV to watch when there isn't anything else on.
-DD

S l o X

Smash Champion
its like . . . some mid 20s couple.

some high schoolers my age

my brother

and a bunch of others

some 20 year old (take or give) with a british accent (she's black, love the accent. dayummmmmm)

and some kid i knew from 2nd grade who sells trees and randomly talks out cus he a g

1 hr 30 min . . . every monday for a while

its okay but i could be doing better stuff then talking to a deacon / priest about things i learn in THEOLOGY class at school

Octave

Smash Ace
and some kid i knew from 2nd grade who sells trees and randomly talks out cus he a g

its okay but i could be doing better stuff then talking to a deacon / priest about things i learn in THEOLOGY class at school
****ing lol'd again.

And yeah, I had the same impression. Except I called it RELIGION class.

S l o X

Smash Champion
:/ its gay

only a few more weeks and im good. lo dead serious i was using the bathroom and he was like yo you smoke ? i sell trees . heres my #

im like . . . cool story bro

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Alright so the smashfest is at TBG this Friday. I'll find out what time tomorrow. Octave how many people are going from your school? I wanna make an attendants list.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Alright so the smashfest is at TBG this Friday. I'll find out what time tomorrow. Octave how many people are going from your school? I wanna make an attendants list.
You always add mad hype to all your events.

"guys, im going to print you up directions from mapquest and send it to everyone via email."

surprised i havent heard that yet lol

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
OOOoooooohhhhh Garrett good idea. If anyone needs directions there, feel free to give me the address of your house and I'll do that up and drive to your house and give it to you just so you can make it to the event on time.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Cort you saw it? It was fantastic. I recommend it to everyone.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
The worst are those red guys. A bunch of commies if you ask me.
Better dead than red.
Not really.

lol @ shutter island ending
Question: can a suspense/thriller movie succeed if the things meant to lend it thrills and suspense are pedestrian and predictable? I don't think so.
But this almost made up for all of its flaws:
"Which would be worse, to live as a monster or to die as a good man?"

thumbswayup

Smash Master
The more I think about it, the more I dislike Shutter Island. It was so good up until that ending, which has been done so many times before. Scorsese's directing was flawless as usual, but what does it matter with that ridiculous twist that everyone saw coming a million miles away. Not to mention
that AWFUL theme that kept playing at all the wrong moments ESPECIALLY right as he's about to shoot his wife. That scene was so cringe worthy

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
What time???

lol lovin' my new sig.

Top Bottom