• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Octave

Smash Ace
I remember reading that they got 3 day temp bans.

@Slox - Girls are... Well, don't bring them to a convention. You'll have no fun.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Do any of you guys play Brawl?
Yes, I play sometimes. I don't really take the game seriously but i'll play if people want to.

I'm from East Haven....close to you.

CT scene is kinda quiet for brawl it seems. Maybe it's because I play MK...
You got us. LOL. That's it.

My friend downloaded ff 13 and i was watching him play it. I'm impressed by the visuals. They are stunning. I'm excited to go buy it on ps3.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
What's this supposed to mean?
It means he didn't get any.

On the other hand, I would say that introducing girls you meet at cons and date for a year to J+KDrama that she likes so much its like torture for you to hear or watch now is no fun.
-DD

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I just did five SHFF missiles in a row. Should I main Samus?
no, you should ask yourself "why did I just spend the time doing that?"

Yeah, if you're gay.

=o I do kinda-ish.

And I have a room for AB! Woo!

Connection web to get this room went like this.
Me -> Sandra -> Sandra's best friend -> Sandra's best friend's ex-boyfriend. SUCCESS. No room for anyone else >_>; Sorry Nus/Joey/Others.

Now I just need to figure out how to get to there from WPI. x_x How do I public transport?
-DD
www.mbta.com you want the commuter rail from worcester to boston. then take the green line outbound to prudential or hynes convention center.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Cog I know money is tight but would you be interested in seeing Wilco at the Orpheum Theater April 6th?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Would Friday be better for people for TBG in Vernon? It could start at like 4/5pm probably and they're open til 3am Saturday. People could show up whenever.

It works better for me because one of my friends from RI is coming to CT Saturday so I wanna hang out with him since I haven't seen him in a while.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Friday night you'd have a bunch of Street Fighter people there for the Friday Night Fights they do. Not necessarily a problem, but it could get crowded.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Oh I finally get about the twins thing HAB. Lol.

Also I wanna be green real bad...or purple...

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I want to be purple. Not that pranked pink ****.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Would Friday be better for people for TBG in Vernon? It could start at like 4/5pm probably and they're open til 3am Saturday. People could show up whenever.

It works better for me because one of my friends from RI is coming to CT Saturday so I wanna hang out with him since I haven't seen him in a while.
friday works out a lot better for me

Thanatos*~

Smash Apprentice
^^^

lol not really

@ noodles

shell shocked 6

beat thumbs
lost to vist
beat some guy i think
beat wife
lost to vanz(again, hes too good)

probly the last time im going to MD for a tourney thats not pound, cuz it was probly THE worst ran tourney I've ever attended. I did it cuz I like mah smash and last weekend I think was my last sat/Sunday combination that I had off.(had some extra moneys and I was like w/e lets help smash). BUT I wasnt even seeded cuz I forgot to get put in the bracket. Someone stole from the pot, some ppl didnt even pay entry for teams or singles so me and Vanz got shorted when we won(like 6 bucks i think lol). Plank had to put on the TO hat to make bracket playable. I almost asked for mah money back. But i like smash too much. theres more to this story IM me for more deets.

Top Bottom