• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

S l o X

Smash Champion
Does anyone else feel the need to punch a baby after viewing a post from ICG?
-
3, 2, 1 Quit life didn't work for me (What I was looking forward to the most, sadly).

I have like 2 CPs that I want music to but there won''t be any of that soon, still I'm satisfied. Texture and Sound hacks ****.

Oh and Stack Smash doesn't have all the textures Q_Q Time to do some search / lurking for some more.
-
my relationship with marth is definitely love/hate. so gay to play against yet so fun to play as

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Poffy and VBM, duh.

ICG? Whats that?

Anyone wanna gimme somewhere to stay at/for AB?

Uploading matches v. Yedi still.

Then uploading a video of my brother on some strong sedatives/painkillers. :D Hes silly.
-DD

Octave

Smash Ace
Hey Connecticut, if any of you guys remember Larx and haven't yet joined this event, do so! http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=382494436415

Also, I made a formspring lolol http://www.formspring.me/Dazwa
I saw that event but didn't know him so I didn't RSVP or anything. I probably will end up sending him a letter though. Joining the Navy is a pretty respectable thing.

Edit: Izuna Drop.

Edit2: Guess I might as well join this thing. http://www.formspring.me/0ctave

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Oh believe me, I'm sure he'd love letters from people he doesn't know. Even if they're acquaintances of acquaintances of acquaintances, he wants letters, so he's gonna get them :p

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Everyone who sends Larx a letter will be given the Congressional Medal Of Honor.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Gonna go to sandra's now. See Alice in 3d. Hope I don't die, etc.
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
How does Saturday at 4pm at TBG in Vernon work for people?

...for the smashfest

Also, bring cubes/melee disks, Mike's got tvs for us.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
It sounds too far away.

It also looks like the first beautiful day in about five months.

Sorry, gents, but today is reserved for a ten mile walk, not for trolling Smashboards.

Octave

Smash Ace
It sounds too far away.

It also looks like the first beautiful day in about five months.

Sorry, gents, but today is reserved for a ten mile walk, not for trolling Smashboards.
Dude I wish I could go outside for a bit but I have so much homework to do.. Gonna get started now ;__;

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm going to call Mike tomorrow so post before tomorrow around 2pm if Saturday at TBG works for you.

Also, got 99248 in Robot Unicorn Attack. :)

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
How does Saturday at 4pm at TBG in Vernon work for people?

...for the smashfest

Also, bring cubes/melee disks, Mike's got tvs for us.
I'm going to call Mike tomorrow so post before tomorrow around 2pm if Saturday at TBG works for you.

Also, got 99248 in Robot Unicorn Attack. :)
Next page.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
My friend already has it and is like 14 hours in. He says it sucks tho..... really unfortunate, I hope it's just him.
No, this opinion doesn't seem to be an outlier this time around, not a lot of people are impressed with the first 20-30 hours of the game...and that's a lot of hours for a game to suck :laugh:

Is the Final Fantasy series doomed to suck forever after the abysmal FF12?
The FF team currently lacks the people that made the games amazing to begin with. Sakaguchi left in 2004 and created Mistwalker. If you want to play what is spiritually supposed to be FF12, play Lost Odyssey. It even has the composer from the first eleven FFs (Uematsu) on it. Hell, they've even made a spiritual successor to Chrono Trigger in Blue Dragon, since it had roughly 75% of the original CT team working on it.

They're coming out with a new RPG in 2010 for the Wii, called The Last Story. It looks pretty awesome from what I've seen so far, but I've only seen a little <_<

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Is the Final Fantasy series doomed to suck forever after the abysmal FF12?

I sure hope not. *Thinks to the glory ps1 days*

I haven't liked a FF since 10 honestly.

X 2 and XI were ********.

The old FF's are honestly where its at though. I love the turn base system. This real time crap is just....not final fantasy.

Top Bottom