• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
if i come across some dollars it shall be your birthday present
My birthday was in January, but okay, Sleepy.

You're the man. I'm actually surprised you didn't get banned the way they were dishing them out.

I even made a new account in preparation for getting banned myself.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i was really hoping i would get banned. it took mic_128's huge balls to even hand me a infraction.
idk how that happened after the three initial instant bans.
i was hoping for a week of no swfferdom, but now i'm just disillusioned in mlg and swf.

oh well, at least i can count on good ol mic. i sent him a pm thanking him, so let's hope he namesearches and understands i was being sincere.

but yeah, it'll be a late present.

that is, once again, if i can find some kind of pay.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
i was hoping for a week of no swfferdom, but now i'm just disillusioned in mlg and swf.
I actually wanna try that out, but have no will power.

All my friends, really, are back in NYC, and Smashers. I use SWF as a social networking tool, even moreso than Facebook.

I'm also a troll, so, you know...

Om nom nom.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i dunno, reminds me more of myspace. with the attention whores and whatnot.

HAY AM GIRL

OMG 30000000000 FRIEDNDZ NOW LETS TALK STRASH ABUT MILKTEAR

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Wadup memph?
So I have just learned that you know this chick steff that is roommates with a mad good friend on mine

REUNION I SAY!

you should come to boston so we can all hang out. their apartment is insane, it is nicer than the house my parents in ANDOVER. its obscene

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I have zero desire to see Alice. It just seems so... expected.
eta: Burton is probably the most inconsistent director working. It's amazing how he can make films that touch my soul as well as make my soul want to vomit.
I really hated how people tried to relate corpse to Nightmare. In no way are they similar...it's just the same animation. IMO, its his worst film but it definitely didn't suck. None of his films are "vomit" worthy aside from planet of the apes.

I know what you mean.
I was like, "Wow this looks cool" *Alice rides in holding a sword* "Er, wait, what the ****?"
-DD
How bad are remakes that stick to the plot/structure though? Really ****ing bad.

Yes, it was in fact a little off base but I enjoyed that he took a different take on it AND MADE IT WORK...something that Charlie and The Chocolate Factory failed to do. I personally, enjoyed it but I can see why people don't like Charlie. It's definitely a weird movie. A lot of remakes nowadays are really really bad and there are so many remakes simply because people are running out of solid brand new concepts that have not been done before.

Basically, I like how Burton takes his own take on particular stories and he makes it work or goes deeper within the story. Alice In Wonderland takes place 13 years later than alices first visit and this allowed him to be a bit more creative and show his own personal ideas of what could have happened.

I loved Mars Attacks!.
Me too, I thought it was hilarious and the cast is probably the best all around cast.....ever.

AllIsBrawl = SmashBook.
I lol'd

I just put up some videos of Aiser vs Roman. I'll do my videos vs Roman later tonight/tomorrow.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ssbmSPAWN?feature=mhw4

I put up all the matches that we possibly played for friendlies.
When did this happen?

Octave

Smash Ace
Took me an hour to read through the ten pages I missed over the past 2 days. ****.
Car Fax = Top Tier
Fix'd

I feel like I should CC more.
-DD
Do it like Taylor. CC every one of Peach's dsmashes. :rolleyes:

lol, swift got himself very very banned for going off on MLG: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=9725557#post9725557

just wanted to say bye to everyone as i will be banned for a month or so

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9726189&postcount=656

pz out. see u at tourneys or smashfests
Good **** TM and Swift.
Clap is a tool.

xD Yeah man, I feel you. It took me YEARS before I could get people from my club even willing to play with someone better than myself...and now that they're willing I'm not even at the school anymore =3=!!

Just tell them to man up and play/get better at smash brothers for an afternoon to help cure cancer. Call them selfish *******s if they decline.

Unless you don't have the grip of authority I do, then you might want to be a little less pointed.

*nod nod*
-DD
Nick, to be honest, I realize now that you aren't as great as we thought you were. I want to 1v1 your M2 again.

Sweeney Todd
God **** I love that movie. Especially the song about flavors of people. Makes me laugh every time.

Marc, Dan and I are planning on going to TBG this upcoming weekend so we should set that up or something.

Edit: My show tonight was kickass. I'll post video when I get it.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
POF- It happened last night Friday at 9:25pm. Detailed info enough for you?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
lol roman, im sure the only reason you posted that vid is because of how good the music is

ZoSo

Smash Champion
M2K aside, Euro Marth/Sheik >>>> US Marth/Sheik
Which Euro Marths are you talking about, exactly?

Niko's got this one right. While Sheik just needs dthrow to beat everyone below mid tier, Marth has to actually continuing spacing and making reads and what not. It's not like low/mid tiers have even/close to even matchups, but if Marth is unprepared he will have problems.
So, Sheik is better than Marth at certain matchups if the Marth is bad? No ****?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Nick, to be honest, I realize now that you aren't as great as we thought you were. I want to 1v1 your M2 again.
>_> So all that means is that you listen to what I'm saying now LOL.
But sure, I'll be down on Wednesday or something.
I'll still whoop you though, I'll sandbag too :D~<3

Shall I bring LilDD?

*watches Spawn 4stock Roman*
o_o;; *starts absorbing*
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
So do people want a smashfest Friday night or sometime Saturday at TBG? Also what time if Saturday?

Octave

Smash Ace
portal 2 co op.

plus it's full price

which means it's either a full game

or how about this

it's bundled with HL2: Ep 3

yeah your dik just exploded
Half Life... oh god that would be amazing. *afkhospitalbecausemydikexploded*

With all the talk of "Johnny Depp in a Hat," why aren't we talking about this movie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZVEIgPeDCE
I don't see Johnny Depp in this movie D:

Edit: Nick - Sounds like a plan. We'll probably start migrating to my house next week once the club gets out. They told us we can't use rooms without teacher supervision because we could jump out the windows. How ****ing ******** are they? "Seven guys in a room playing video games? They MUST be suicidal!" God I hate the administration.

Marc - I'll check with Dan for the better day but I think that most of the better guys from the club are already planning on going this upcoming weekend.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
lol harsh.
mind you in this fictional crew battle matt.zeb doesn't get a ride to it or sleeps through it or something, and kyu decides to not play good.
I don't know why when I clicked on the thread it directed me to a different page but I lol'd at this post

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Yo, Tom is going double blind vs you. *smash lawyer for Tom* Tom, don't speak a word to Nick about your upcoming match!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Yo, Tom is going double blind vs you. *smash lawyer for Tom* Tom, don't speak a word to Nick about your upcoming match!
****it Marc.

Lawyers are always making my life hard >=[.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEg3a3hNbjc

Also, Dark is my new favorite Fox. So entertaining lol.

Uploading videos for you now Marc. I start a lot as Zelda because I was typing stuff before the matches started xD.
-DD

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
****it Marc.

Lawyers are always making my life hard >=[.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEg3a3hNbjc

Also, Dark is my new favorite Fox. So entertaining lol.

Uploading videos for you now Marc. I start a lot as Zelda because I was typing stuff before the matches started xD.
-DD
I see a lot of Foxes doing a lot of pointless technical stuff that usually doesn't work these days... This one needs to work on his edgeguarding.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I see a lot of Foxes doing a lot of pointless technical stuff that usually doesn't work these days... This one needs to work on not being terrible.
Fixed.

I saw The Machine last night and my ears are ringing now as a result but it was totally awesome/worth it.

Top Bottom