• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Octave

Smash Ace
@Cort - I've been itching to play an MMO for a while now but I don't want to get back into WoW. It really consumed me. I was obsessed with hitting 80 because all of my friends from school played and I wanted to raid with them, but then MW2 came out, they all quit, and I was left to my own devices. I hit 80 over Thanksgiving weekend and quit 3 days later.

Kinda want to play again, though B(

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484

Sounds crazy, but I'm going to marry this girl =D
OMG then your family and my family can schedule play dates and go on totally lame double dates to restaurants that none of us like but we can all agree on!

/totally domesticated

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
dang, she's cute, toasty! good catch, although toasty fo sho is a good catch too. i mean, DOES SHE KNOW SHE'S DATING A LEGEND?

also, new avatar. poor jihad kitty died for allah.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I want pics of Toasty.

Get at dat 3 year old ***, shawdee...
OMG then your family and my family can schedule play dates and go on totally lame double dates to restaurants that none of us like but we can all agree on!

/totally domesticated
LOL for real though...I'm really excited about this :)

edit @ haze:

hah thanks...yeah she's beautiful =D
AND YO I ALMOST GOT 150,000 VIEWS ON THAT ****, SON!

sidenote: she joked about being Mrs. Toasty and then corrected herself and said "Toasty Toast"

XD

toasty

Smash Hero
toasty, does she know of the smashing?
She actually thinks it [it = the smash community and all the things it's done for me] is great.

Probably helps that I don't play a whole lot, though.

Even still, she "gets it" after hearing me explain what's so amazing about smash and she respects what it means to me :)

edit @ Jam: hah I figured you were...totally down if circumstances somehow permit =D

Chum

Smash Apprentice
I need some good animes, I'm on spring break right now and I'm just trying to watch a bunch of good anime. So I need people to tell me some.

the ones i've seen so far this break-

Xam'd: Lost Memories (Bōnen no Zamudo)
garden of sinners (Kara No Kyoukai)

And i'm about to watch skull man tonight.

if anyone knows any anime like these please let me know because I really enjoyed Kara No Kyoukai and want to watch something like it.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i just discovered toasty is subscribed to adam conover on youtube. i can only conclude you watch olde english, and you are now my best friend.

marc, I GET BACK IN CONNECTICUT ON SEPTEMBER 4TH! dorm room smashfest, anybody? :o

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
i just discovered toasty is subscribed to adam conover on youtube. i can only conclude you watch olde english, and you are now my best friend.

marc, I GET BACK IN CONNECTICUT ON SEPTEMBER 4TH! dorm room smashfest, anybody? :o
Yes. Also, I will be drunk with you at this point in time. Also we'll be drunk at Cat.

Giving up alcohol for lent has been tough. I'm definitely an alcoholic and not proud of it.

toasty

Smash Hero

I actually know him through my brother...and schooled his *** in Monopoly =D

[my brother's been friends with Dave, from OE, since they were 4 years old, and then became close with all the members after filming some of their skits and living with Ben(takes a photo every day) and Dave in NYC]

edit @ Nick: dude...you don't even know. She's amazing...and has cooked/bought/delivered dinner for me at my store every night for the last 3 weeks XD

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i pretty much live for OE. i don't really like lonely island and when whitest boys you know got popular, i couldn't feel the hype. got like half of the OE files on my computer, though...also my voice is apparently the same as ben's because i posted dead puppies over facebook once in high school and a lot of people thought i did it. o.0

alexander neal cerda, fb me hoes.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
my best friend here in oklahoma is straight edge. i'm a highly functioning drinker :D
when i smoke, though...i get soooo strung out. instant sleep aid. turnip just talks about arrested development LULZ

edit: for the new members who haven't had the chance to meet turnip i feel sorry for you. i promise to lure him to something in CT somehow when i get back.

tarmacker

Smash Journeyman
I LURV ME SOME OLDE ENGLISH. I've been watching that stuff since like 8th grade sleepovers lol

Edit: I always wanted to meet turnip he seemed like such a chill bro in the forums and the only tourney I went to I was too scared to talk to anyone.

Octave

Smash Ace
My good friends just smoked for their first time this weekend. Really glad I wasn't there :x

I would've walked the 20 whatever miles back to my house.

Octave

Smash Ace
I definitely prefer people taking a hit over alcohol/cigarettes, but can't really stand any of it. Personal choice from like forever ago.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
So I'm watching this show on Telemundo that's basically like American Idol, but instead of the contestants trying to prove they're the best singer, they're trying to prove that they are "Nuestra Bella Latina," aka the hottest Latina in the Western Hemisphere. So imagine the Miss USA Pageant, with more, better-looking women wearing less clothes.

Telemundo. Quality television.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
So I'm watching this show on Telemundo that's basically like American Idol, but instead of the contestants trying to prove they're the best singer, they're trying to prove that they are "Nuestra Bella Latina," aka the hottest Latina in the Western Hemisphere. So imagine the Miss USA Pageant, with more, better-looking women wearing less clothes.

Oh. Well. Time to watch TV.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Nick: dude...you don't even know. She's amazing...and has cooked/bought/delivered dinner for me at my store every night for the last 3 weeks XD
=[ I'm jealous. My girlfriend barely thinks of talking to me anymore.

LOL.

Meanwhile, I watched the best episode of LOST ever.
-DD

Top Bottom