• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Scar

#HarveyDent
No offence to Scar but I do not see not see a reason to produce another combo video.
The answer is actually really simple, I'm a lot better than I used to be, there is at least one missed l-cancel in IKM. In IKM2 my Captain Falcon is far smoother and the combos are vs better DI, and these nuances will be appreciated by more experienced players.

Which excludes the west coast.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Spawn dropped out because he has work so i have room for 1 or 2 more at my house tonight. let me know if your interested.
What's that, PC? Booze? I dunno... sounds sketchy to me...

In IKM2 my Captain Falcon is far smoother and the combos are vs better DI, and these nuances will be appreciated by more experienced players.

ZING!

pockyD

Smash Legend
These nuances will be appreciated by more experienced players.

you realize that most of the WC melee scene has been around waaay longer than the people hanging around in the EC scene?

not that they're better, but they're pretty much clearly "more experienced"

Desh

Smash Ace
i always wonder if PoF cackles in an evil manner while he types :chuckle:
scar whens ikm2 comin D:

edit: pocky when did experience come from how long you've played? cuz i mean, i've been playing within my small confined community full of friends with bad DI since melee came out XD,

i think if you were to compare people who've been around longer, that dont really play anyone outside of there area(wc) vs more travelled smashers who play a wider variety of people with a wider variety of play styles,(ec)

that the latter would be more experienced, no? XD

edit edit: although im not too informed as to the travelling of wc, but it doesnt seem they go anywhere outside of so/norcal =/

pockyD

Smash Legend
the last melee tournament I went to, which was held in one third of a house (the other 2/3 being used for brawl) had 53 entrants

Pound 2 had 201 entrants
OC3 had 265
Super Champ Combo had 201
Pound 3 had 204

The west coast community is just as big, if not bigger than the EC community

Just because "Socal" happens to be one quarter of a state doesn't change the fact that it's waaaaay larger than NE, and that its smash community is still one of the largest around

There are plenty of people to play

GOTM

Smash Champion
my favorite bands dont include any hip hop artists at all, lol.

1. led zeppelin
2. the beatles
3. the allman brothers

beyond that i dont rate em but cream, stones, ten years after, radio moscow, black keys, hendrix, the who, ccr, guess who, eagles, derek trucks

no afroman! lol but he still is dipset as hell and way underrated

Khaly

Smash Cadet
if you want to hear some good R&B or hip hop with a little jazz infusion, try listening to Ryan Leslie.

he's currently my favorite artist - however, i change favorite artists a lot. XD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
D: Omg the Saved by the bell is STANDING at the Edge of tomorrow.
**** it 90s.

Also~
Mogwai, it is totally a John, because you WORK at a computer, whereas my classes are ******** and high-schooly and only let me use my computer in like, 2 out of my 7 classes.

>_> Granted one of these classes is PE, but I think I've worked the system so I can use my computer in PE soon.
LOL
-DD

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Well, considering Pocky that whenever PoF posts his opinions an inevitable ****storm of idiocy and flames follow, we might as well just avoid it.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
my favorite bands dont include any hip hop artists at all, lol.

1. led zeppelin
2. the beatles
3. the allman brothers

beyond that i dont rate em but cream, stones, ten years after, radio moscow, black keys, hendrix, the who, ccr, guess who, eagles, derek trucks

no afroman! lol but he still is dipset as hell and way underrated
Led Zeppelin is amazing. I wish I'd been listening to them my whole life.

noodles

Smash Champion
you guys should get dazwa to do it. ill double post so ****in much. or do mods still see it?

noodles

Smash Champion
wait nevermind i can just say that mcfox's browser is terrible or something along those lines and get away with it anyways :D

noodles

Smash Champion
yeah but i mentioned mfoxs browser being terrible so im fine.

it doesnt work for triple posts though ;_;

Top Bottom