• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
No busting on ZSS Fsmash now. It's really good. If you like losing.

However, I do believe Dsmash - Dsmash - Fsmash provides the best balance of most guaranteed damage and knockback. Grabs and utilt seem to have an uncanny ability to fudge on paralyzed targets, and waiting for them to pop out of stun is really an unnecessary risk since it can vary.

Also, if Bair and Forward+B aren't guaranteed to KO, you shouldn't be using them post Dsmash period, imo.

Fsmash is awful at providing a good punish or even hitting behind rolls and I would never recommend it for that.
<3 <3 ryoko.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Ryan, what are your opinions of the following guitarists?

John McLaughlin
Allan Holdsworth
Guthrie Govan
John Scofield
Al Di Meola
David Gilmour
Tommy Emmanuel
Chet Atkins

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Ryan, what are your opinions of the following guitarists?

John McLaughlin
Allan Holdsworth
Guthrie Govan
John Scofield
Al Di Meola
David Gilmour
Tommy Emmanuel
Chet Atkins
I assume I'm the only guitar person Ryan here.
To be honest I haven't even heard of most of those people :) I will look into them though.
I'm more of a music person in general than strictly a guitar one. I'm always open to finding new stuff though.
My brain can only hold so much information lol
something for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDA1C9FK-XI makes me want to cut myself he's so good

thumbswayup

Smash Master
ROFL Plank you're one of the main reasons haha you and your gay camping on bs stages. I actually should thank you for camping me all those matches. You've helped made me realize how badly I want to quit competitive Brawl. Now how about next tourny you and I play Melee for a change

noodles

Smash Champion
my rob has gotten ridiculoussss, still can't win rob dittos though >_>

lol but yea, that would be cool ; where in new haven are you at?
im next to the walmart by exit 8
Just saw Akira, why do Japanese movies always gotta either traumatize, depress, or just weird the **** out of you?

Hows life guys? :D
i saw that movie when i was younger, didnt really understand it
That's the scar on his chest.

Haha, I totally got someone banned!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=5444541#post5444541

That jerk deserved it.
lmao too good
Oh yeah, **** you DD for not including me. :( We were in the elevator together, and I met you at one of the Esticles. :( </3 No orgies for you. >:O
seconded
Dazwa is an information beast.
seconded

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Who else wants Spawn love? As long as you aren't DD you will receive some.

I also remember the NinjaLink movement.............we're still in it LMAO
I remember the DarkDragoon movement...
Everyone started using >_> and <_<.
T-T It didn't last very long at all...

DK's fair = AFRICA POUND
DK's fsmash = AFRICA SMACK.
>_> wtf?

To those of you are attending LLHS II on the 11th please revisit my first post to find out what the food plan is going to be so you can plan ahead.

Thanks.

Also-Probably your last call to play me on Wifi....who wants to play in like 20 mins?
Food plan = DD gets free food?

brawl is dying, and its awesome.

id like to think i help the cause <3
You little malignant tumor you!

Noodles said:
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
SPECIAL MAKE-UP POST MINI-EXTRAVAGANZA!
Just for Spawn and Noodles, the only people that matter who I forgot to give shoutouts to!
Crap...if I forget anyone else I'll be in big trouble with them about technically saying they don't matter in this post.
I guess that's just a risk I'll have to take, eh?
=3=; Oh God now I feel like I missed someone important...
Ah...who could it be?! Meh...whatever.
;o There is no way they're more important than Noodles and Spawn!

SPAWN[Marc]
Another Lollervator buddy, and the guy that I played Wifi with for a couple weeks after Brawl came out! Evidently, your Toon Link was really good last time I heard, or something, but I never got around to playing it. You showed me how to do that funky ledge stall with Sheik[we're talking melee now!], and I actually got the hang of it recently without practicing at all. I was just picking on my girlfriend and I could consistently do it, so I was like, "Cool!" and then I chain-grabbed her an we
censorcensorcensor
after that, and I have you to thank for that. You're totally not a ****-blocker. You should go to PoF's and Alex's more too. I need to play you more because you're evidently mucho **** and I haven't been ***** enough I guess.

Noodles[Pft. I call you noodles.]
Who needs first names these days? I know your name is really easy to remember too, which is pissing me off. Speaking of pissing me off, I HATE YOUR ROB. Then again, it taught me various things like, hating Brawl, and hating ROB, and ROB is gay, among other things, like how to kill ROBs that are less gay. *points at TeeVee* Anywho, I played Melee with you like, once, and I think you played link or something and I totally forget how it turned out. *inserts half-sure **** from Mewtwo* >_> YEA! New Haven eh? You do live kinda close by me, 30 minutes or so, and if I have some free time I didn't devote to Sandra I'll head over or something.

>_> THERE!
NOW LEMME BACK IN THE ORGY.<3

Just some drunk woman decided to not read the big red octogon and side swiped us before we dropped off trade.

Long story short though, everyone's alright.
Who has time to read these days?

Also-
I'll post my theory on why
Lelouch is still alive. I know it has to be true.

-DD

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
No busting on ZSS Fsmash now. It's really good. If you like losing.

However, I do believe Dsmash - Dsmash - Fsmash provides the best balance of most guaranteed damage and knockback. Grabs and utilt seem to have an uncanny ability to fudge on paralyzed targets, and waiting for them to pop out of stun is really an unnecessary risk since it can vary.

Also, if Bair and Forward+B aren't guaranteed to KO, you shouldn't be using them post Dsmash period, imo.

Fsmash is awful at providing a good punish or even hitting behind rolls and I would never recommend it for that.
Hmm...saving your kills moves is especially important with ZSS, given they're also how she approaches. I just can't stand using her forward smash...I should try dash attacking after the second downsmash, her dash attack usually leads to good things...when it connects :(. Otherwise I'll take your word for it. Fsmash has a use.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I like losing...

o.o; I guess that explains why I FSmash so much with ZSS...
-DD

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I assume I'm the only guitar person Ryan here.
To be honest I haven't even heard of most of those people :) I will look into them though.
I'm more of a music person in general than strictly a guitar one. I'm always open to finding new stuff though.
My brain can only hold so much information lol
something for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDA1C9FK-XI makes me want to cut myself he's so good
Yeah, I remember you called me Dave when you were asking what's good to do in Newport, so I assumed we were on first-name terms. <_< I can go back to calling you SmogCooch if you want.

I hope you've heard of McLaughlin at least? He's a hero of mine. And Holdsworth... well, he's a legend.

And yeah, Joshua Redman is unbelievable. I love how he graduated summa *** laude from Harvard and then was like, "Yeah, this is cool and all but I think I'd rather be one of greatest living jazz saxophonists. Peace."

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
So I'm bored. Does anyone want to play me on wifi? All this ZSS talk has me wanting to learn to play her.

Zoso what do you think of Jerry Garcia?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
If anyone still wants to Wi-Fi soon, I might get on.

Man, I need to actually spend more time playing Guilty Gear. I'm not bad, but I just don't practice.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
no it's average LOL
=D Yay I match PC in something!
Woo!

>_>.
*awkward turtle*

Double Jointed fingers mean uh...
Twice as many finger joints!

>_> It means get a Dual Screen iPhone to push your joints to the limit!
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
LMAO >_> <_<

Anyway I'm terrified I'm going to drop my Iphone :(
>_> Don't be!
Just bring it back to the store and say it started malfunctioning on its own, and you'd like it replaced.

I did that with my PSP until the warranty ran out.
-DD

Top Bottom