• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
DD is back in the orgies now. Clearly. I'm glad you remember like everything we have ever talked about LOL. I talked to you before you were cool in the community. I'm going to like every melee tournament in October I think, considering October is my 3 year anniversary of being in the community.
=D WOO! I'll try to make a few ^-^.

<3 DD. yea come over sometime
=D WOO! I'll try to show up a few times.

As it should.
Aren't you supposed to have one of these >_> in every post...
>_> I did.
New math made my life complete.
-DD
>_>
See?
I think I might go to Esticle just to see folk and that's about it lolol.
=D See me there! I dare you!

HAHAHAHAHA

go to into the NJ player finder, and read Inui's post about the election.

and tell me you all didn't laugh your *** off.
AESIR! HOW ABOUT THAT ECONOMY BILL GETTING DROPPED? PRETTY COOL EH, SCREW OVER AMERICANS AND DOESN'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING?

Good spacing.
I roflmao'd.

>_> So I had a terrible day today.
<_< And I was busy bottling it all up, and then I call Sandra, and she didn't like I was bottling it up, so she was really mean to me, made me cry, and now I feel better.

Also, Sandra is going to make me more competitive at smash. So yea. Cool, right?
>.> Too bad CT Isn't competitive at smash!
=D School is ****** me in the ***.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>_> Also, has anyone read "Three Day Road" by Joseph Boyden? I have to do a book review and I can ham most of the parts but eventually I might need some details or insight from someone who has read the book.

I would like to have done so myself, but the library decided to not have any copies, and I hadn't read it since the beginning of the summer where I skimmed it quickly because it was summer reading.

<_<...
Yeaaa...

//edit

The conquistadors used the whole, "HEY FOREIGN DISEASE KILLS OFF 90% OF YOUR POPULATION LOL! NOW LETS RIDE IN WITH HORSES AND GUNS AND STUFF AND TOTALLY LIKE **** AND PILLAGE EVERYTHING WOO!" strategy.

>_> Since I assume you're talking like, Cortes here.
////edit
o.o Did they have guns then?
-DD

Sox

Smash Journeyman
So word on the street is that I should give a little intro here, seeing as I'm from Connecticut.
I'm doing some time in RI, but for the most part I'll be living in CT.

I'm Sox, a new member/melee player. A lot of stuff goes on in this thread, i'm quite impressed with those who can follow all of it.
I really have nothing more to say other than "hello"

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So word on the street is that I should give a little intro here, seeing as I'm from Connecticut.
I'm doing some time in RI, but for the most part I'll be living in CT.

I'm Sox, a new member/melee player. A lot of stuff goes on in this thread, i'm quite impressed with those who can follow all of it.
I really have nothing more to say other than "hello"
Hi sox. That wasn't much of an intro, we don't even know who you main or anything at all except you're a living breathing person within 200 miles of us that plays smash.

SAY MORE!

redsocksfan vs sox name battle
Lol.
Sox is the name of my sister's boyfriend's dog.

>_> <_< ...
>_>
I know this anime/manga called "Naruto", and in it is this character named "Itachi", and I think you'd like to know that
Itachi dies a ******** death somewhere around chapter 385
but if you already knew then good for you. And cute cat.
-DD

Papito

Smash Journeyman
YOU'RE GOING TO DESTROY THE WHOLE PLANET FATHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER YOU'VE GOT TO STOP IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

lol
FINAL FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lg dare is the closest thing
im about to get that then

HAHAHAHAHA

go to into the NJ player finder, and read Inui's post about the election.

and tell me you all didn't laugh your *** off.

so which state has the most gifted smash players?

Sox

Smash Journeyman
Fine, I'll try for a better intro. I "think that I'm good at smash," so naturally that means I'm god aweful compared to most of you guys, but i'll get better. I main Marth at the moment, but that'll change. I plan to attend this upcoming Mass Madness. WOO!
Anyone want to give me some insight into what the whole "Blade Breakers" thing is?

Oh, and i'm not sure what a redsock is, so i'm definitely claiming victory in the name comparison.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Fine, I'll try for a better intro. I "think that I'm good at smash," so naturally that means I'm god aweful compared to most of you guys, but i'll get better. I main Marth at the moment, but that'll change. I plan to attend this upcoming Mass Madness. WOO!
Anyone want to give me some insight into what the whole "Blade Breakers" thing is?

Oh, and i'm not sure what a redsock is, so i'm definitely claiming victory in the name comparison.
>_> RedSocksFan is just another smasher.

Anyways, the Blade Breakers is just a...now pretty big crew of people mostly of this general area. They had cool sigs, and most of us just hopped in. After we sliced someone in the face with a sharp blade.

I chose to cut my mother. I didn't like how my clothes were folded, so its not like she didn't have it coming.

=D Since you main Marth, you're already at the advantage compared to when I came in maining Mewtwo! I didn't change my main. And why on earth would you want to change from Marth, unless you wanna be a Capt.Falcon main >_>.

>.> If you're going to MM, you should go to Esticle too. I can't imagine its much longer/farther of a drive.

Also, I post a lot, but I really suck.
=D
<3 Smooth
-DD

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&

Hi, I'm Garrett. Most people just either call me Prince, P.O.F, (Actually abreviated) or just by my first name.

Do not drop Marth by any means.

With two spikes, the most range, the best fsmash, one of the best sets of tilts, one of the best wavedashes and the best defense in the game...why bother?

Come to my tournament on the 11th. Would love to meet a fellow Marth main. Not too many here in CT. Everyone gays on Fox's and Falcos *****......

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=192799

-POF

Edit-Did I mention I got paid 28 dollars today to play Final Fantasy IV on DS for four hours? haha haha my day was too good.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Marth has two spikes?

btw PoF I should be coming to your tourney, I'm going to be PMing you soon.

If you want to get REALLY technical....its three.

His Dair on the forward part...and back

and his third forward B (the downward swat thingy) spikes too. I did it to Brookman the first time I did it! (He was bowser...but it was still mad cool.)

Also-Good to hear Darc. :)

EDIT

One of my favorite Marths

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KDGqahQBSk

TeeVee

Smash Lord
guys, if i DID start to play melee, who would be a good person to start out maining?

TeeVee

Smash Lord
im not looking for the best, im looking for someone with a pretty low learning curve...

(I mained jiggz in smash 64, Rob in brawl)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
im not looking for the best, im looking for someone with a pretty low learning curve...

(I mained jiggz in smash 64, Rob in brawl)
>_> Low Learning Curve?
Marth and Sheik are the way to go then.
Unless you don't mind learning a LITTLE, then you might as well grab Falco or something.
[shorthop]laserlaserlaserlaserpillarpillarsomethingsomethingDairSpike.
-DD

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I completely disagree about Marth. He barely has anything guaranteed except like, CGs against spacies.

Fox and Sheik are better choices to start with.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
man my day sucked and its gonna get worse. s'all good tho
Come to my tournament on the 11th. Would love to meet a fellow Marth main. Not too many here in CT. Everyone gays on Fox's and Falcos *****......
not to blow ur spot or anything but lets examine this:

trademark - peach
cort - peach
marc - sheik
aesir - marth
pof - marth
mikemoney - fox
sean - mainless
zk - falcon
brookman - fox
jam - ICs
pof - marth
dd - mewtwo

pretty varied imo

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
im playing melee again
not quitting brawl
but i miss melee
WHO WILL I USE
WILL I USE FOX AGAIN
PEACH?
SHEIK?
MARTH?
*shrug* i need to be less lazy and go to corts and play

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I always say go as red ICs. TeeVee should definitely main ICs, although they have a pretty steep learning curve. Unless you're Steve Manners.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
LOL, you gotta remember that i've never played melee before. ic's seem a little hard to learn, im either going sheik or jiggz

Top Bottom