• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Sounds like brawl still sucks.

Anyway, I'm playing on LEgend RO and I'm totally remembering why I quit RO LOL.

Oh wellz I need something to do LOL.
Game doesnt really suck. Its just the ppl who play it. Until ppl actually decide to listen to Sonic and STEP IT UP its gonna be like this for awhile. Make that change ppl.

-Marc-

Smash Cadet
Imo Brawl has gotten to its highest level of play already. It's not fun what that level of play is.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Imo Brawl has gotten to its highest level of play already. It's not fun what that level of play is.
not true. If thats the case i should be struggling with ever person i play. Sadly im not. I see ppl suck so much azz with there char when they can do so much better.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Why are we talking about Brawl competitively? Lets not.

Also-I had so much fun with Marc tonight! i think im just going to trade Brawl in tomorrow because I cant possibly have any more fun

We did D tilt ONLY with MK or an entire stock on FD!!! we didnt even move around...we moved w d tilt!!!

I 0-deathed him in a MK ditto

he 0-deathed me in a snake ditto

he camped gay as Snake

I camped gay as Pit

My Marth looked REALLY good

we spammd tornado in MK ditto

it was tooooooo fun.

We also had the best set of taunts EVER.

That aside, Brawl still sucks and Melee is 23943210X better.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Seriously, I don't really give a flying **** about Smash anymore, but-

I just watched one of M2K's older Melee matches and I just came in my pants. SO AMAZING, ****ing Marth a;sldja;sldjfadf.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
LOL i remember that.
Kip and i tried to play melee i felt so ******** LOL my fingers must of gotten fat or something i can't be technical anymore, still felt good though haha.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
LOL i remember that.
Kip and i tried to play melee i felt so ******** LOL my fingers must of gotten fat or something i can't be technical anymore, still felt good though haha.
rofl, that sounds like an innuendo...

Melee is too fun.
Ken combo with roy pls

-Marc-

Smash Cadet
I am so excited for this month's worth of MELEE!!!! Lil, we should coordinate something for MM... eventually. Lol.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
LOL i remember that.
Yeah, that was around the time you insulted me on the boards and were like "Well, judging by how much milktea ate your *******, I dont think you'll have much of a chance of being good at Brawl. Maybe next game though..."

I was actually pretty good at Brawl though. I arguably have the best Marth in CT in Brawl along with MK.

I did pretty good at all the Brawl tournies i participated in.

TAKE THAT PC!!!!!! haha I'm good at BRAWL!!!!!!!!

Just in case you couldnt tell.....I dont care that I am.

Melees back and it gives me boner.

Se><bot

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, that was around the time you insulted me on the boards and were like "Well, judging by how much milktea ate your *******, I dont think you'll have much of a chance of being good at Brawl. Maybe next game though..."

I was actually pretty good at Brawl though. I arguably have the best Marth in CT in Brawl along with MK.

I did pretty good at all the Brawl tournies i participated in.

TAKE THAT PC!!!!!! haha I'm good at BRAWL!!!!!!!!

Just in case you couldnt tell.....I dont care that I am.

Melees back and it gives me boner.
LOL

Also I'd be surprised if Lil was unable to 4 stock you.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Pof- I was actually pretty good at Brawl though. I arguably have the best Marth in CT in Brawl along with MK.

(I messed up quote somehow)

Garrett that's not true. Come on. The best MK is Cort and the best Marth is me which is really only because people like Cort and Jake don't play/care much.....and Wes doesn't play Marth lol his could probably get better than mine too.

Chum

Smash Apprentice
in YOUR endo

I like light blue falcon, he's not wearing gloves.

edit: @ Chum's vid. you don't suck... just work on: getting faster, spacing, DI(!), not leaving yourself open
Ya. I think I mainly need to work on l-canceling I only do it like 60% of the time, I know I have terrible DI, and I can never get a short hop double fair off. In time it will come though. On a good note I should be getting a friends capture card today so that means better vids.

noodles

Smash Champion
ive beaten garrets mk with mine and wes` mk is amazing. i still have best rob in NE though ^_^ (or atleast had)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Sounds like brawl still sucks.

Anyway, I'm playing on LEgend RO and I'm totally remembering why I quit RO LOL.

Oh wellz I need something to do LOL.
TELL ME WHEN YOU PLAY!
I play too!
=D I'm a maaagggeeee.
=3=; Sandra plays on 2 RO servers, and she owns me on both[Legend & Rebirth(She plays rebirth more though)].

Seriously, I don't really give a flying **** about Smash anymore, but-

I just watched one of M2K's older Melee matches and I just came in my pants. SO AMAZING, ****ing Marth a;sldja;sldjfadf.
LOL. Nice.
I want to play you in Melee again. You won't four stock my Marth with Sheik again. :)
I think she will. However, this would be a good MM if that is the case!
If she can't 4 stock you, then obviously you could BEAT her.
Do it! For $20!
Woo!
-DD

-Marc-

Smash Cadet
Lil has the ability to 4 stock Garrett. It's just going to be much less likely. I'd bet money on for the first match, Garrett getting a stock off, probably 2, maybe even 3. I'd also bet on the set for Garrett getting off a stock guaranteed each match.

1 Lil hasn't even been playing
2 PoF has been hardcore training for the past like 3-4 months. Pretty good amount of time to get not scrubby.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Ya. I think I mainly need to work on l-canceling I only do it like 60% of the time, I know I have terrible DI, and I can never get a short hop double fair off. In time it will come though. On a good note I should be getting a friends capture card today so that means better vids.
If you can't SH double fair then just do a fair at the end of your short hop but MAKE SURE to space it correctly and be ready to either spot dodge or run away or grab right after you l cancel.
because if you screw up a SH double fair it's just going to leave you open after the first fair.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
LAN=local area network...but i mean do u just get together and play melee at the same place w/ eachother

www.friendcodes.com
I know what LAN means, I'm just saying it doesn't make sense in the context of melee... And yea, we get together to play melee, cause well, there's no other option... It's not like you can play it online, and even if you could, any lag = :( for melee.

Top Bottom