• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

noodles

Smash Champion
that doesnt necessarily mean yours is better than mine though, i will admit i didnt know that when i posted it. so uh i guess ill play brawl again and ditto you sometime?

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
You could say that with every character, NinjaLink
Sadly i can :dizzy:

that doesnt necessarily mean yours is better than mine though, i will admit i didnt know that when i posted it. so uh i guess ill play brawl again and ditto you sometime?
ROB dittos proves nothing actually but i have placed high while using him. U have vids at all?

noodles

Smash Champion
im like a 5 minute drive from the train station in newhaven lol. its right next to my school.
ill take a look at your vids

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
NinjaLink-

Theres a station at waterbury like five minutes from my house, if you ever wanna play just PM
me and we can arrange something.

Wow I literally just kinda crashed and fell asleep in front of my keyboards for three hours.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
o.o; They're going to make us buy a new system?
Screw that!
=3=; Oh who am I kidding, I'll probably buy it anyways...
-DD

noodles

Smash Champion
NinjaLink-

Theres a station at waterbury like five minutes from my house, if you ever wanna play just PM
me and we can arrange something.

Wow I literally just kinda crashed and fell asleep in front of my keyboards for three hours.
did i say the train station was 5 minutes from my house? i meant four (it is ON)

id probably buy it too

no idea tv lol

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
WOW Reaaaaally? We should totally like get together and share our bday experiences.

andplaybrawlsinceyknow,ididntstalkyouandtotallylookupyourbirthday. [twitch]
Yes you did.

ANYWAYS!

You know what I just found out really bugs me?
There is no unit name for Aunts and Uncles.

Seriously:
Grandmother + Grandfather = Grandparents
Mother + Father = Parents

wtf is Aunt + Uncle = ?

-DD

Papito

Smash Journeyman
cort r u free today?
yes, I think Jake is coming over but he's probably not
you guys should come over to my place and play. i havent played in mad long and it would be nice to play you guys.

The best Marth is you? I've beaten your Marth numerous times and you are one of the most inconsistent players in Brawl, hence your tourney results. If you were better than me then you would have been ranked higher than me in the rankings...but you were not. Do better at tournaments (which will be non existent soon) and then maybe I'll agree with you. In case you bring up "You use MK, not Marth" argument, at my last two tournaments I used Marth and even GAW as well. You can beat me in friendlies online, not anything special. You beat me in tourney ONCE and I beat you in tourney ONCE. What matters is how well you do against general people, not one person. Oh yeah, and you actually CARE and PLAY BRAWL where as I, do not.

You have the best Rob? You won ONE tournament and all of your other tournies you did not place so well. Your ROB is really good but I would not stretch it that far. I would definitely place you in top three....no doubht.
i remember when you said you were really good at brawl and you came and played me i ***** you with almost every character in the game. (im not tryin to talk **** so dont get mad lol i just think its funny)

I've decided to try playing Yugioh professionally.

This Sunday, hopefully I can do well at Regionals, XD.

(Psst- I'm going to be running Tele Dad LOL.)
when is this regionals? and why havent you played my friends? oh and are you seriously better than hector?

WOW Reaaaaally? We should totally like get together and share our bday experiences.

andplaybrawlsinceyknow,ididntstalkyouandtotallylookupyourbirthday. [twitch]
son you dont spend your birthday playing videogames you spend it getting laid and brained up. oh yeah and booze lots of booze.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
i remember when you said you were really good at brawl and you came and played me i ***** you with almost every character in the game. (im not tryin to talk **** so dont get mad lol i just think its funny)
You never beat my Meta Knight...you beat all of my other characters though including my Snake. I'm 100% sure of that.

You probably could now though....but you didnt then. Like I said, I stopped playing Brawl and would much rather enjoy playing Melee.

Can we stop talking about Brawl? No one in CT cares about the game aside from Moon-Doggie, Nana, Cat Fight, and on occasion....Noodles.

I have stopped playing the game and do not care.

Papito

Smash Journeyman
You never beat my Meta Knight...you beat all of my other characters though including my Snake. I'm 100% sure of that.
im pretty sure i would have if i would have used my meta. but you didnt want to use him like that only like once or twice. but brawl is alright man, its just that melees better so just grab your brawl disc look at it pet it a couple of times and give it a kiss. then after you guys made up youll get along again and you wont have to trade it in.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I havn't been doing that terrible at tournies Garrett the last one I was in I got 7th and I used Marth and Lucario. If I'm really bad at money matches then money match me with Marth and I'll play with Marth, Sheik, Mario, Lucario or Falco.

noodles

Smash Champion
papito i honestly dont think you wouldve beaten garretts mk. i only played you once, and that was online but still. your more well rounded in terms of characters though

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
AH! My driver's test.

I didn't study for it, and when I got all the answers wrong and they told me the right ones, I told the police officer who was running the show that the computer malfunctioned and submitted answers I didn't even choose.

So he let me retake it, and I got a 100.

Go me!

=D!

Yea, I don't suggest you do that, because unless you know a lot of relevant computer terminology you probably won't be able to confuse the officer enough to let you retake it.

And if the officer does know what you're talking about, saying it the right way makes it sound believable!

-DD

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
LOL DD... CT drivers should feel safe around you... but I failed my written test the first time I took it too. I didn't take drivers ed tho.

anyways good games PoF. I was playing bad but whatevs. DID E lmao that took me a while to know what you were doing resetting all those games. I like playing as the lil monkey XD even though I don't think he's my best character (though he could be for all I know... I just switch characters between every game lol)
I want to play you in Melee now. Come to mass madness?

-Marc-

Smash Cadet
Noodles, a good way to practice vs invincibility is to put on starman. I think Aiser told me that and he got that from Brookman. It helps a lot.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
AH! My driver's test.

I didn't study for it, and when I got all the answers wrong and they told me the right ones, I told the police officer who was running the show that the computer malfunctioned and submitted answers I didn't even choose.

So he let me retake it, and I got a 100.

Go me!

=D!

Yea, I don't suggest you do that, because unless you know a lot of relevant computer terminology you probably won't be able to confuse the officer enough to let you retake it.

And if the officer does know what you're talking about, saying it the right way makes it sound believable!

-DD
wow lmao

wtf

Chum

Smash Apprentice
I remember my drivers test. I had some guy who couldn't really fit in my car (It was a jetta) ***** about how he didn't get his new uniform that day. It was pretty funny.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
October is the best month ever.

My mother's birthday- October 3rd
My wife's birthday- October 20th
My birthday- October 21st
My brother's birthday- October 26th

Moon-Doggie- October 18th
Ninjalink- October 9th

Anyone else?

-Marc-

Smash Cadet
When does everyone have school breaks? We should definitely hang out a lot during that time frame.

Top Bottom