• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
My birthday is in May too, but then again my girlfriend's is in October.

I haven't looked at the boards since Saturday afternoon. Mogwai's was fun that night. If anyone mentioned anything about the recordings I have, I probably missed it. I'll try to get some stuff up this weekend.

Papito

Smash Journeyman
papito i honestly dont think you wouldve beaten garretts mk. i only played you once, and that was online but still. your more well rounded in terms of characters though
you were the second person i ever played online, and that was the last time i played. online matches are online matches they are in no way credible. why you think they call it lagfi.

anyways it was fun playin melee with trade today. i oiled up my joints and got a little bit of the rust off lol.

Modest_Egoist

Smash Journeyman
CT's worst Peach. Float Cancelling... what's that?
AH! My driver's test.

I didn't study for it, and when I got all the answers wrong and they told me the right ones, I told the police officer who was running the show that the computer malfunctioned and submitted answers I didn't even choose.

So he let me retake it, and I got a 100.

Go me!

=D!

Yea, I don't suggest you do that, because unless you know a lot of relevant computer terminology you probably won't be able to confuse the officer enough to let you retake it.

And if the officer does know what you're talking about, saying it the right way makes it sound believable!

-DD
LOL DD... CT drivers should feel safe around you...

Some days driving around in CT feels like playing Russian Roulette.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
im pretty sure i would have if i would have used my meta.
Fair enough....but then why did you say you whooped my *** with every character then?

I havn't been doing that terrible at tournies Garrett the last one I was in I got 7th and I used Marth and Lucario. If I'm really bad at money matches then money match me with Marth and I'll play with Marth, Sheik, Mario, Lucario or Falco.
Please go love and discuss Brawl with people who take it seriously. CT does not. We play Melee. You said you were going to travel and play Brawl.....please do so but do not discuss Brawl with me anymore. I simply do not like discussing this game with you anymore. All we ever do is argue....and over what? A video game. Let's stop. I play Melee.....you play Brawl. End of discussion/topic.

good games PoF. I was playing bad but whatevs. DID E lmao that took me a while to know what you were doing resetting all those games. I like playing as the lil monkey XD even though I don't think he's my best character
I want to play you in Melee now. Come to mass madness?
Your best character is easily Diddy. Like me Sheik? :) I wish I could go to mass madness but I'm going to be hosting my own tourney on the 11th (Go to it!!!!!) and then esticle on the 18th....i need $$$ to go to those and I have work on Sat. I already had to call out of work for the 11th and 18th so doing the 4th too would REALLY be pushing it. Who do you main in Melee? If you say Marth I <3 you.

Noodles, a good way to practice vs invincibility is to put on starman. I think Aiser told me that and he got that from Brookman. It helps a lot.
Why didnt you tell me this like a year ago????? WTF? Brookman is really too good at Melee.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>_> I'm a great driver!

Its not my fault that most of those questions on the computer were asking me the alcohol content of various beverages, of which I knew nothing.

Besides, I'm so good at driving, the 1 1/2 hour trip to Sandra's becomes more like 1 hour.
>_>.

Yyyyeeeaaaa....
-DD

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Garrett I never wanted to argue to begin with. If you didn't insult me unnecessarily and make stupid crap up this all would have been fine.

Papito- I never played you in neither Melee or Brawl and M-D says you're real good at both. Go to NFB4 or Esticle or something.

_milktea

Smash Lord
GOod luck Louis.

Spawn's right, haven't played Melee in agessss. My sheik is extinct, my Peach still exists though, and my Marf.

eeto! we shall plan soon spawn =] remind me to get ur sleeping bag!

-Marc-

Smash Cadet
Anyone have any tips on making their Fox faster? After watching a ton of matches of Pc and Swift vs Drephen it just hit me how terribly slow my Fox is. This is depressing. Is thinking to keep on moving with Fox a good plan?

Not really, Chum.

Lil- **** straight I'm ****ing right. Lol. I'm going to call you pretty soon to work out some details. Why aren't you on aim right now. You're always on at like 1:30 am haha.

Off to reading a book so I can write my paper that was due last Thursday. Oh well.

-Marc-

Smash Cadet
Sounds good, Chris. :) I think you've told me that like 20 times. T_T This time I'll really work on it though.

-Marc-

Smash Cadet
Thanks a lot Chris!

Aiser, we'll see about that when you play my improved Fox! >:o

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I finally realized that you have to move Nana's dair to different positions when you're chain-grabbing certain characters. For Fox it's low and forward, for Falco it's high and forward, for Sheik it doesn't matter, for Peach/Marth it's high and back (although they can get out of it regardless pretty easily), and for Falcon it's low and in the middle. Weird stuff.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Anyone have any tips on making their Fox faster?
wat pc said, plus wavelands and falco-style lazers
My marth is pretty fast now. =O
i've been thinking about wat u said last time i saw u and remembered something i learned combining mikemoney, haz, and cactuar:

speed means nothing if not applied well/correctly

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Please go love and discuss Brawl with people who take it seriously. CT does not. We play Melee. You said you were going to travel and play Brawl.....please do so but do not discuss Brawl with me anymore. I simply do not like discussing this game with you anymore. All we ever do is argue....and over what? A video game. Let's stop. I play Melee.....you play Brawl. End of discussion/topic.

Your best character is easily Diddy. Like me Sheik? :) I wish I could go to mass madness but I'm going to be hosting my own tourney on the 11th (Go to it!!!!!)
PoF, don't make a post bashing discussing brawl and then discuss it immediately afterward in the same post.

anyway
TGM 2
go plz
PoF, no johns about distance! You gotta come.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Your best character is easily Diddy. Like me Sheik? :) I wish I could go to mass madness but I'm going to be hosting my own tourney on the 11th (Go to it!!!!!) and then esticle on the 18th....i need $$$ to go to those and I have work on Sat. I already had to call out of work for the 11th and 18th so doing the 4th too would REALLY be pushing it. Who do you main in Melee? If you say Marth I <3 you.
I used to main Marth in Melee but after I did well with Peach one tournament early early early in my tournament goings I mained her. My marth is kind of garbage. I also main Falcon even though I have no confidence in him, even though he's probably my best character. I'm too scared of getting gimped lol. But if I'm playing somebody I'm 98% sure I'll lose to anyway I play Falcon. Otherwise Peach.
I also play Sheik against really bad players because it's fun.
I refuse to play fox, except in friendlies.

My best is Diddy? wtf
Jam has probably wifi'd with me more than anyone do you agree?

I am on vacation on the 11th and I might not go to Esticle.... hm. Maybe I will make the trip down.

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
Morning CT, couldn't take the test because as of starting october 1st, anyone 18 or older has to
take an 8 hour course on safe driving.....

I already did but I still have to wait for my certificate >___<

I wanted to get my license today too ;-;

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
http://www.gamesarefun.com/news.php?newsid=9045

I'd consider getting one at some point in the future, since I still have the brick DS. But the people who bought the DS Lite are getting royally screwed. This hardware revision nonsense has to stop.

EDIT- On second thought, actually I will never buy this.

EDIT 2- The more I think about the DSi, the angrier I become.

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace

I'd consider getting one at some point in the future, since I still have the brick DS. But the people who bought the DS Lite are getting royally screwed. This hardware revision nonsense has to stop.

I can understand where your coming from, it kinda pisses me off too knowing that
nintendo is that hell bent to get into gamer's wallets.

This is pretty useless for anyone who already has a DS.

Me on the other hand, never got a DS before and have no GBA games so I am
sure I will get this, but only for the sole reason I never had anything close to
it before.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Fox for high tier.
Fox is not high tier by any means.

DDD, Snake, Marth, Meta Knight, GAW, DK, R.O.B, Falco, Squirtle, Zelda

Are all better than Fox. He is mid tier.

I'm not getting screwed! I got a modded DS with all those capabilities except for the camera....which I don't care about.....Smaller? Why? The things small as can be already!!!

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I swear to God, if the Final Fantasy VI remake is announced as a DSi game, I will kill someone.

Top Bottom