• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Oh yeah, also also

Papito, I'm really glad you're okay. I don't know what I would have done without you. Your posts are incredible and you seemed cool when we met and played melee/brawl. I gotta hang out with you sometime. Good **** on gimping death.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I'm 90% sure I'm going to MM if anyone needs to follow me or a ride or what not. Nice post DD we definately need to play soon!

Papito

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah, also also

Papito, I'm really glad you're okay. I don't know what I would have done without you. Your posts are incredible and you seemed cool when we met and played melee/brawl. I gotta hang out with you sometime. Good **** on gimping death.
i woke up yesterday morning with an uneasy nervous feeling all over i cant stop thinking about what happend. i discovered vicoden and valium plus a couple beers and screwdriver followed by a blunt makes you feel happy.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
**** yeah, finally got the item switch for n64. Everything is unlocked except that stage. So happy. Time to vs the computer for a 5 stock match items off then off to bed.

Night CT/other states.

Edit: Love you too, Lil.

Papito- ROfL <3 you too.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
You should love me too SPAWN for calling me in the middle of class to ask "GARRRRETTTTT how do I get the items off! The items are on on Smash64."

"Marc, I'm in class now."

"Ohhhhhhhhhh...ok."

"Just beat the game with everyone and use every level in Vs mode...that should help you out."

"Sounds good."

"you're a weirdo Marc. Goodbye."

:)

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Well I was playing Lock and I was like, **** I don't have all the characters and items aren't off, wtf. I never knew you had to unlock the "item switch." But yeah, I'm a weirdo. Love you Garrett.

Who else wants Spawn love? As long as you aren't DD you will receive some.

Also, I ended my Falcon ditto with the computer with a falcon punch and I taunt canceled his "Show me your moves" so I'm all set to go to sleep now. **** yeah. Night for real CT.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
i'm assuming nothing important happened since i last posted?

jus got back from nj... long azz night involving a car accident cuz some other people decide to drink then drive...

in more relative news:

i suck as this game. not as much as some people, but still garbage nonetheless.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484

Solid Jake

The Arcanum

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
No busting on ZSS Fsmash now. It's really good. If you like losing.

However, I do believe Dsmash - Dsmash - Fsmash provides the best balance of most guaranteed damage and knockback. Grabs and utilt seem to have an uncanny ability to fudge on paralyzed targets, and waiting for them to pop out of stun is really an unnecessary risk since it can vary.

Also, if Bair and Forward+B aren't guaranteed to KO, you shouldn't be using them post Dsmash period, imo.

Fsmash is awful at providing a good punish or even hitting behind rolls and I would never recommend it for that.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Because the Japanese are insanely brilliant at the same time they are insanely disturbing.

I saw the Eva movie when I was 16. I couldn't eat cereal or drink fruit punch for 2 weeks afterwards. I just wanted to vomit thinking about it, **** scarred me.
why cereal and fruit punch?

I'm getting a Mosewa tattoo

Also I have no clue how to fight ZSS, as Jam found out. Though I found out my Kirby raaaaapes rofl

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
What exactly is the difference between Sonic's down-b and his side-b? *looks to thumbs for guidance*

I can never do well with ZSS, because her aerials are so amazing that they pretty much beg to be used off-stage, and I have a habit of going below the stage for gimps. Which is not the place to be with ZSS.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Wow Jam, your Sonic was really good. That lag was killing me though...I had to leave. I was doing dsmashes with marth....WTF?

Spacing johns too.
Yeah, I was torrenting a movie. I was going to pause the torrent, but it only had 15 minutes left so I left it on. I'll get online now if you want to play a few.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
why cereal and fruit punch?

I'm getting a Mosewa tattoo

Also I have no clue how to fight ZSS, as Jam found out. Though I found out my Kirby raaaaapes rofl
The color of the milk after the cereal was in it and red fruit punch reminded me of the blood and guts of the Eva that got torn to pieces rofl everytime I took a bite or drank the juice I remembered that scene and would spit it out haha

What exactly is the difference between Sonic's down-b and his side-b? *looks to thumbs for guidance*

I can never do well with ZSS, because her aerials are so amazing that they pretty much beg to be used off-stage, and I have a habit of going below the stage for gimps. Which is not the place to be with ZSS.
Different aerials are more effective with each. Down-b to bair is more effective than side-b to bair. I rarely use side-b, usually I do the shortly charged one to uair cause it's kinda quick. Down-b is far better IMO. It's faster, has no little jump that lags it, and you can do guaranteed aerials after it. You can do that with side-b as well, but it has to be charged for a second then you have to wait until after he lands after the initial short jump that spin start with. It pisses me off because down-b hits them immediately.

PLUS an AMAZING thing you can do with Sonic's down-b : Aerial Spin Charge, as you're in the air start charging the down-b. Hit them while they're in the air as well to see it's full effect (I think it works when they're on the ground, but you can't tell as easily). HOLD FORWARD after you let go of b. Keep holding it while it hits them, Sonic will hit them TWICE with his spin attack and do an automatic 11% REGARDLESS of how much you charged the spin. Not only that, but he'll sort of push them along in the air and you can follow it up with a quick aerial and it looks really cool. I did it to a Metaknight once and got him from 0-25% with just this little combo. It's very tricky, but it's so awesome when you do it.

Btw this doesn't make Sonic any better. He still sucks competitively and I would advise you to NEVER use him against a smart Metaknight. You might beat a bad one. Maybe.

Sonic is so annoying to fight with lag ha
Annoying to use to lol stupid delay ruins the spin combos horribly haha. One of the many reasons I stopped playing wifi a week after the game came out.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
When you and Mike$ figure it out, let me know Trade.

Also, can you elaborate on this whole car accident thing?

-Marc-

Smash Cadet
PC has work and school everyday except Saturday so he's going to be somewhat reluctant to play smash when he can go out drinking/whoring. :(

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeX4Gl5ZavY

Look at Corts pre johns haha haha

I would not recommend playing anyone in Brawl competitively. Actually...I wouldn't recommend playing Brawl competitively. Meta Knight is really gay too. Jam was kicking my butt last night with Sonic (lag and spacing john with my Marth though...hes the ONLY character I really like and appreciate in Brawl.) but then I switched to MK and just did gay stuff and won. MK is gay.

Also Marc-Ummm we need to play pool soon. I'm yearning.

Chris said he might come by to Hit Stun II. :) I don't count on him attending....still...it would be nice.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Lol I hate using Sonic idk why. I like most low/mid tier characters. I want to try to bring Mario/Sheik to tournament.

Does anyone want to play wifi?

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Sonic is fun in spite of being so terrible. He's like Melee's Falcon, minus the kill moves.
this is what i've been sayin for the longest. Thumbs also forgot about the spin charge cancel. Mindgames galore. U can do a Aerial Spin charge with the down-b, Hit their shield before landing, hold the shield button upon landing. It stops into ur shield and u can immediately grab. So fun to catch ppl with this. Inui i think was my first victim and it was the first time i attempted it LMAO. U can also forward-b spin dash cancel in place. Just shield while charging it near the beginning.

I remember the Bum movement. Oh god. Thats that major meatridin'. I also remember the NinjaLink movement.............we're still in it LMAO

Top Bottom