• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Confirmed Character Discussion (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Well, the next update will officially be in October. And since we missed out on a character update this week, Sakurai should start the month off right with a wonderful newcomer. Lucas? Smashkid? CLAUS?! One of the three would be fine by me (especially the last one)! :bigthumbu

Realistically, though, Lucas and Smashkid have to be revealed SOMETIME...

And Dyce, let's trade Friend Vouchers. I have a ton of them, but I can't do a thing with them! The Wii number listed in my profile is the one for my home system. I'll add yours tonight and send away.

(BTW, I'm currently at the G.F.S. Valhalla. Sadly, though, I don't have enough Energy Units! So now I have to go on a little "hunt" for this stuff. Blah.)

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Well, the next update will officially be in October. And since we missed out on a character update this week, Sakurai should start the month off right with a wonderful newcomer. Lucas? Smashkid? CLAUS?! One of the three would be fine by me (especially the last one)! :bigthumbu

Realistically, though, Lucas and Smashkid have to be revealed SOMETIME...

And Dyce, let's trade Friend Vouchers. I have a ton of them, but I can't do a thing with them! The Wii number listed in my profile is the one for my home system. I'll add yours tonight and send away.

(BTW, I'm currently at the G.F.S. Valhalla. Sadly, though, I don't have enough Energy Units! So now I have to go on a little "hunt" for this stuff. Blah.)
Yea, Sakurai needs to start off the new month with a bang. I can do with Lucas, Ness, Marth, Sheik, Smashkid, Lucario, Falco, Mewtwo, Dark Samus, Ridley, Sonic... just about anyone will do it for me.
(I'm easy to please. ;) )

Oh, and I already have your Wii#, so I'll just wait for yours.

(P.S.- A word to the wise: Don't worry about the G.F.S. Valhalla too much at this point. It's not really story-relevant, you only get some upgrades and secret messages and new scans. Continue on you adventure, you'll run into quite a few Energy Cells on your way, and when you're all done you'll only need to actually search for about two more of them.)

Dynamism

Smash Lord
Falco? Falco...yeah, that's fine by me. Falco? Him too sure. Maybe a sextuplet update with Falco, Falco and maybe some Falco SM and FM for Falco and Falco?

I either want characters SM that we already have *coughZeldacoughBowsercough* or characters we have no idea if they'll be in *coughBFcoughSukaponcough* cause that's what will really SPLODE! But anybody would be nice really *coughJiggscoughGanoncough*

I'm feeling a CUMCUF this next week. Monday and Friday characters. Maybe it's Captain week? o_O Falcon then Olimar? oh my...

WOW, I have some MP3ing to do this weekend!

Me vs Fox - ICs, Pika/Marth, Doc/Peach, Yoshi/Sheik, Mario/Ganon, YLink/DK, Falco/Luigi, Samus/Falcon
(note: Falco is low because SHL don't work, pillaring doesn't work and he's easily shinespiked and Usmashed. Luckily the Dair takes care of Uair. I don't fight Fox the same way as I would every other character when I'm Falco. Well, nobodys Falco works on my Fox so I wouldn't pick Falco myself anyway. :ohwell:)
(note: I'm a tactical fighter, my style of play changes dramatically depending who I fight. I doubt you've seen a YLink or Ganon fight a Fox the way mine does if you're still questioning them. Cause you'd agree if you did. :ohwell:)

YLink = CSLink
Mewtwo = Lucario
Marth = Micaiah/BK
Falco = Wolf
Lucas = Ness
Falcon = ...
Jiggs = ...
G&W = ...
Luigi = ...
Ganon = ...
Roy = Ike
Pichu = um
Doc = Mario

I like how Smashkid is becoming well known, here and two other threads at least :p
Soon...like monday, we'll have the real name. I'll probably still call em' Smashkid cause it's sweet

I wonder if you can set up a tourney for the "Everyone Online" so you can have random people. That would be cool,
AND
"Still, we’re working seriously to make this mode fun for even those people."

!?o_O?!

Rhyme

Smash Lord
But the fact that some veteran characters are still in "the red zone" of returning or not is enough for us to pray for their safe return.

I forgot to mention CFalcon. Yea, he's another one of the characters that we all definitely know will be in.
Characters who WILL get in, as far as I'm concerned: Gannondorf, Luigi, Jigglypuff, Falcon

Everyone else has at least some chance of being replaced/removed.

And yeah, I kinda misunderstood what you meant the first time, so I'll agree with you now that I understand fully. How long is it until you get these "friend vouchers"? ****, now I wana play that game RIGHT NOW but I'm in Computer Theory. :(

WOW, I have some MP3ing to do this weekend!

Me vs Fox - ICs, Pika/Marth, Doc/Peach, Yoshi/Sheik, Mario/Ganon, YLink/DK, Falco/Luigi, Samus/Falcon
(note: Falco is low because SHL don't work, pillaring doesn't work and he's easily shinespiked and Usmashed. Luckily the Dair takes care of Uair. I don't fight Fox the same way as I would every other character when I'm Falco. Well, nobodys Falco works on my Fox so I wouldn't pick Falco myself anyway. :ohwell:)
(note: I'm a tactical fighter, my style of play changes dramatically depending who I fight. I doubt you've seen a YLink or Ganon fight a Fox the way mine does if you're still questioning them. Cause you'd agree if you did. :ohwell:)

I like how Smashkid is becoming well known, here and two other threads at least :p
Soon...like monday, we'll have the real name. I'll probably still call em' Smashkid cause it's sweet
Yes sir! Yes you do.

Really? Hm...I'd take Marth off that list. A resourceful recoverer Fox has no more trouble than any other character vs Marth, but Fox has the Uthrow to Uair that works roughly 20-100% and thus will end Marth on most stages. Fox can also shinespike KO Marth at rediculously low percentages, and Fox's crazy agility can usually be used to out-manuver Marth, even on Marth's "good" stages like Marth's Story. I personally wouldn't call Shiek a Fox counter, that matchup's almost as equal as it gets. Mario...if you say so. Gannondorf, only if the Ganon knows EXACTLY what he's doing then it's an even matchup, otherwise it generally swings Fox's direction. I would say that a good Ganon would have the advantage vs Fox on Dreamland64, no question. And really? You'd stick Falco THAT low? The pillaring combos are near inescapable, and it only takes 1-3 of them to raise Fox up a good 70 or 90 damage, which is where a good Bair or Dsmash could set Fox up for an edgeguard or possibly KO him if the Fox can't DI well. I suppose most of my analysis would be based on personal experience, which includes how I've played against friends, how I've performed against people in tournaments, and how I've seen good players compare to eachother in online matches.

Lol. Dare I say that it's becoming more well-known than "peachy"? :p

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
How long is it until you get these "friend vouchers"? ****, now I wana play that game RIGHT NOW but I'm in Computer Theory. :(
You get Friend Vouchers for a landmark amount of kills you get starting at 100, then at 200, then 300, so on and so forth until you reach 1000.

Does this leave you with 10 at max? Well, it did for me. But I started playing through again on the hardest difficulty so we'll see if we can't make any more of those Vouchers pop up.

P.S.- You don't need to theorize about computers, Rhyme. They exist.
(There, I just got you an A+ for the whole semester. :chuckle:)

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Ooh...alright. I think I've passed the 400 landmark so far. Unfortunately, wireless is down in my dorm and I don't have the 20 feet of cable (or a cable) necessary for hooking the Wii up in that manner, so I won't be online for a while. Come December 4th I'll have to work something creative out.

I'd guess that each new difficulty equals new friend vouchers. Or maybe there's only 10 things which need green tokens to be unlocked? Maybe each new voucher you get allows you to get more green tokens. Haha, that'd be great. "No, I'm sorry but you don't have enough friends to unlock anything new. Try getting off the couch, leaving your house, and socializing for a change." XD

Oh I wish it were that easy.

Dynamism

Smash Lord
Marth-broken, I don't care who he fights he can take them. Including Fox.
Mario-Yeah he's up there, he's slightly different than Doc but still effective if you alter what you're doing to better fit not having 15 years of unyvursitee
Sheik-Again, stands a good chance against anyone.
Ganon-My Ganon owns Fox. Most Ganon mains (YLink too) don't fight Fox with their Ganon because he's harder to use than...ICs. But I've worked with Ganon (etc.) against Fox and have found that he can do it quite well. It just takes some looking in to.
Falco-When I'm Fox, I'll shine every laser, Upsmash em' 4-6 times (he's open to them cause he's so aireal) and finish with a shinespikes any and every time he's off the edge. Falcos vert aireal speed is his best weapon and Fox can keep up rendering him useless. Then again, Falco is on the list at all because of what you mentioned :) If you can catch me with a shine for a pillar (which I'll either avoid, Usmash or shine you back) then pillar while you can. And the only reason Falcos THAT low on MY list is cause I'd fear that the Fox player would be like mine when I fight Falcos. :ohwell:

I think I'm close to 50 kills, half way to my 1st V WOOT WOOT>probably more like 25 if each little ball guy doesn't count as 1 hehe...

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
You get Friend Vouchers for a landmark amount of kills you get starting at 100, then at 200, then 300, so on and so forth until you reach 1000.

Does this leave you with 10 at max? Well, it did for me. But I started playing through again on the hardest difficulty so we'll see if we can't make any more of those Vouchers pop up.

P.S.- You don't need to theorize about computers, Rhyme. They exist.
(There, I just got you an A+ for the whole semester. :chuckle:)
I received quite a few, and not just for a number of kills:
*Icy Repticicle
*New Area Unlocked
*Stylish Kill

And I believe I received a few others for different tasks.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Marth-broken, I don't care who he fights he can take them. Including Fox.
Mario-Yeah he's up there, he's slightly different than Doc but still effective if you alter what you're doing to better fit not having 15 years of unyvursitee
Sheik-Again, stands a good chance against anyone.
Ganon-My Ganon owns Fox. Most Ganon mains (YLink too) don't fight Fox with their Ganon because he's harder to use than...ICs. But I've worked with Ganon (etc.) against Fox and have found that he can do it quite well. It just takes some looking in to.
Falco-When I'm Fox, I'll shine every laser, Upsmash em' 4-6 times (he's open to them cause he's so aireal) and finish with a shinespikes any and every time he's off the edge. Falcos vert aireal speed is his best weapon and Fox can keep up rendering him useless. Then again, Falco is on the list at all because of what you mentioned :) If you can catch me with a shine for a pillar (which I'll either avoid, Usmash or shine you back) then pillar while you can. And the only reason Falcos THAT low on MY list is cause I'd fear that the Fox player would be like mine when I fight Falcos. :ohwell:

I think I'm close to 50 kills, half way to my 1st V WOOT WOOT>probably more like 25 if each little ball guy doesn't count as 1 hehe...
Well I guess some of that is debatable. Shiek is generally regarded as a counterpick vs Marth, but I know people who use Marth to "counterpick" troublesome Shieks. I've also seen Gannondorf used to counterpick Samus (Ken vs Aniki), Pichu and Falcon used to counterpick Shiek (Chu and Ken vs Plank and KDJ, respectively), and Doc used to counterpick Marth (CJ vs Azen). So basically, all of these supposed matchups are more a result of how the character is generally played vs how an individual plays the character.

In case you didn't get that, I'm done discussing these character matchups. My brain is hurting. ._o

Played more MP3 today, it was awesome. I even encountered a boss I didn't beat on my first try. That's always cool.

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
in ur Wii, savin' hyrule from t3h twilight... By t
twighlight_hero-What's this about Midna? And Rundas is a dude that should really do all the work himself. If he can take out 4 of those ships flying around that bridge in SECONDS!!! Jeez! Just kill all the bad guys already!
You^ and Rhyme
Hey, he might not be considered a good counter by most but I actually do quite well against Fox. Once he's off he's off for good and WD into Usmashs and Utilts followed with Uairs, Dair or Fair own his ***. Fox can't Usmash me when I'm YLink and I'm tough to combo. Not Falco as much so only .5 of the space animals but yeah YLink works well against Fox. :p And yes Doc and Falco would be good picks too but I was refering to those accused as "low tier" and Luigi is about even until it comes to the shinespike. A couple a those and Luigi's done. DK and Yoshi, especially Yoshi, are also good. DK can chain throw Uair followed with a Fair or ChargedB 0% to death which evens it up. And Pika owns Fox like Fox was his big hairy rat bal... feet.

Rhyme-Yeah i'm past the generators, I just woke up from that 1 month later video and got teh Hyperarmorabober.

I want a Blizzard or something as an ICs FS. But that Ice Cube thing is probably a better bet. And cooler, cause someone else in the game is bound to have something like Links...might as well be the "other" coolest character.
They're coming o_O

Well...the ICs FSed me (that's Final, not Forward, Smash), and sent me flying so far I landed in Jersey (I'd've payed you a visit, Dyce, but I dunno where you live), and I had to hitch back to Seattle 'cause I lost track of Midna and couldn't warp back 'cause I'm twilight_hero and not the hero_of_time and therefore didn't have an ocarina. When I got back to Seattle, I found Midna sitting on my couch, playing Melee using my name and playing with fvcking Bowser. Nearly stabbed her, but realized I still needed her to get around when I didn't have Epona.

*takes breath*

So...that's that about Midna.

So let me get this right:

ICs encase their victim in a frozen ice block, then they hack away at them?
That's pretty cool. Would they do less damage if Nana (or Popo depending on your choice of costume) were defeated? Probably.
If that wasn't their Final Smash, I don't wanna know what that was that they used on me. My fingers were inches from the Smash Ball and they hit me with their fvcking B attack. I fumbled the grab for the Smash Ball and they grabbed it instead.

I could see CFalcon... but I still think that they'll hold off on Falco for a bit.

The only clone I could see them releasing anytime soon would be Ganondorf, but I'm still seeing him being revealed at least until the end of October. He's the ONLY clone we all absolutely, definitely, without-a-doubt know will make the cut. It's just a matter of time.
I doubt he'll be shown at all; he'll probably be secret.

Lol, agreed.

Rundus is the crazy dude who commands frozen water to own people. I'm not exactly sure of his background though. And also, minor spoiler, this beastly cutscene of cutscenes was joygasmic.

Did Dyna really say that?

Say...what?

Well I won't agree with you there. Personally, I think it's rather easy to combo Y. Link with Fox. I will credit you with this though: it's neigh impossible to combo him if you can't get him off the ground. Still, that's not to hard when Fox has his Uthrow, Utilt, Usmash, Dtilt, Nair, Bair, Uair to work with. And yeah, Falco does just kinda **** Y. Link into submission. I'll even go so far as to say that Falco intimidates Y. Link with his crazy mindgames FORCING him to assume the position. :laugh:

As for "Low tiers", Mewtwo isn't so bad. Sorry, I didn't realize you were picking low tiers who were good against him, I thought you were just picking random people.

Oh yay! The PED armor. Yeah, that's stuff's pretty crazy. One thing which I find interesting: if you go into your ship and press the small right-most button on your right, you can perform a bio-scan. Interestingly enough you're corrupted and the team still trusts you.

It's not much of a spoiler to say that I just passed a checkpoint and I'm now on my way to destroying this gainormous thingymajig. Should make for an interesting light show. ^^

I'd still prefer to see people new to the smash scene all together rather than people we know from Melee. Sure I'll be happy to know that Ness is in, but I'd rather wait for Ness in November if it means getting Olimar in September.
I wouldn't mind if Ness were gone. *ducks behind shield*

But the fact that some veteran characters are still in "the red zone" of returning or not is enough for us to pray for their safe return. I'm just saying the only veteran characters left that we all KNOW will make the cut are Ganondorf and Luigi. Marth might be in that category too because he's so popular and he's the "OG of FE".
(Haha. Like that? It just came to me.)
But there are just so many sword wielding FE characters now-a-days that he can be easily replaced.

All the remaining veterans, to me, are on the same level of excitement as potential newcomers.

Ness = Lucas
Mewtwo = Dark Samus
Falco = Lucario
Jigglypuff = Smashkid
YLink = CSLink
Marth = Sothe
Basically it's: Anyone old = Anyone new

(I'm not comparing one character to the other, I'm just saying it would be just as exciting for ME if we got an update for any one of them.)

EDIT:
I forgot to mention CFalcon. Yea, he's another one of the characters that we all definitely know will be in.
I doubt Jiggs will be gone...

Stylish Kill = Katana

Also: Jigglypuff out of Brawl! Booo!

Also: Who or what is Smashkid?
Smashkid is what we've come to call a human AC character.

Dynamism

Smash Lord
Rhyme-MP3 rules, my bros are both way further than me but it's cool. Looks cool :)

And you base your thoughts way to much on what others have accomplished/created.
"Don't live around the perceptions people have of reality but rather the way things truly are."
That applies to the game too. People are completely bias towards Marth, Fox, Falco, Sheik, Peach etc...The truth is, the best players are the ones that aren't influenced at all by what others are occupied with. The most famous musicians in the world aren't the best. And considering this applies to anything that is restricted in regards to skill vs popularity (which excludes sports etc...or when it comes to the music industry-the studio musicians and producers) it is completely corrupted and one sided perception. I know for a fact my Link is better than Anikis because when I watch those videos of tourney matches with him vs Ken or whoever on Youtube, that it looks just like me 2 years ago. I've played a couple of these "famous" players over the years and never at one point did I actually have a challenge. (including that dual with Forward, which I beleive my Ganon beat his Falco.) And disregard the fact that they've improved and maybe weren't THE BEST at the time or to date because so have everybody else I've known including myself. You can name drop all you want, it doesn't really credit them with anything more than "Rhyme has seen a battle between those two" I could name drop about all of the great rackstars and musicians I've met over the years and how I opened up a concert for 3 of the best bands in Canada by the time I was 17 and now that I'm only 19, I'm considered a veteran and yadayada.
Enough of that
Look into the characters from all sides, Link will prove to be more of effective character than any of these idealistic and reliable "top tier" characters that have become prefered because of mass "maining" (which is a term I actually dislike entirely), entirely biased towards speed rather than brain and popularity (smash) world wide which leads to more of the previous two. Does this "tier list" you (along with many) refer to CHANGE often? You ever wonder why? Is it because people either find a lower tier is actually better than they thought to be because someone somewhere proved to be good with them or because the character was updated and has become better ala melees internet? A good hockey player becomes his best (usually) around the age 28, yet a male reaches peak physical condition at age 24. Considering they played hockey since they were 6, so...around 20 years...should they be pro at their peak shape? No, it takes more than a decade to learn the real way to do something. And when you're talking a fighting game with a roster, stage, (items if you want) and such a diverse amount of moves, tactics and techniques, it will take longer than the time we've had for everyone to understand it all. Especially if the masses follow a cult group of a certain kind (Cal). The best musicians aren't well known, the best guitarist I've ever seen (and I've literally seen a thousand better than anything you'll ever see) taught my brother guitar, I jam with him ocasionally, I help him move and he doesn't even own a house. Do you know Joe Satriani? Joe idolizes him. His name is Scott Theilman and nobody has heard of him. There are better smashers than me and you'll never hear about them. I garauntee I'm better than the majority of the people you've named. Why? Because I avoided the main seen until the first E3 trailor for Brawl and as for the few "famous" people I literally slautered at smash, I didn't even know who they were until at least the next day when someone would come up and go, "WOW! You just beat so and so with G&W?! How?!" But I assure you, I'm not even close to the "real" (smash) world status.

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
Rhyme-MP3 rules, my bros are both way further than me but it's cool. Looks cool :)

And you base your thoughts way to much on what others have accomplished/created.
"Don't live around the perceptions people have of reality but rather the way things truly are."
That applies to the game too. People are completely bias towards Marth, Fox, Falco, Sheik, Peach etc...The truth is, the best players are the ones that aren't influenced at all by what others are occupied with. The most famous musicians in the world aren't the best. And considering this applies to anything that is restricted in regards to skill vs popularity (which excludes sports etc...or when it comes to the music industry-the studio musicians and producers) it is completely corrupted and one sided perception. I know for a fact my Link is better than Anikis because when I watch those videos of tourney matches with him vs Ken or whoever on Youtube, that it looks just like me 2 years ago. I've played a couple of these "famous" players over the years and never at one point did I actually have a challenge. (including that dual with Forward, which I beleive my Ganon beat his Falco.) And disregard the fact that they've improved and maybe weren't THE BEST at the time or to date because so have everybody else I've known including myself. You can name drop all you want, it doesn't really credit them with anything more than "Rhyme has seen a battle between those two" I could name drop about all of the great rackstars and musicians I've met over the years and how I opened up a concert for 3 of the best bands in Canada by the time I was 17 and now that I'm only 19, I'm considered a veteran and yadayada.
Enough of that
Look into the characters from all sides, Link will prove to be more of effective character than any of these idealistic and reliable "top tier" characters that have become prefered because of mass "maining" (which is a term I actually dislike entirely), entirely biased towards speed rather than brain and popularity (smash) world wide which leads to more of the previous two. Does this "tier list" you (along with many) refer to CHANGE often? You ever wonder why? Is it because people either find a lower tier is actually better than they thought to be because someone somewhere proved to be good with them or because the character was updated and has become better ala melees internet? A good hockey player becomes his best (usually) around the age 28, yet a male reaches peak physical condition at age 24. Considering they played hockey since they were 6, so...around 20 years...should they be pro at their peak shape? No, it takes more than a decade to learn the real way to do something. And when you're talking a fighting game with a roster, stage, (items if you want) and such a diverse amount of moves, tactics and techniques, it will take longer than the time we've had for everyone to understand it all. Especially if the masses follow a cult group of a certain kind (Cal). The best musicians aren't well known, the best guitarist I've ever seen (and I've literally seen a thousand better than anything you'll ever see) taught my brother guitar, I jam with him ocasionally, I help him move and he doesn't even own a house. Do you know Joe Satriani? Joe idolizes him. His name is Scott Theilman and nobody has heard of him. There are better smashers than me and you'll never hear about them. I garauntee I'm better than the majority of the people you've named. Why? Because I avoided the main seen until the first E3 trailor for Brawl and as for the few "famous" people I literally slautered at smash, I didn't even know who they were until at least the next day when someone would come up and go, "WOW! You just beat so and so with G&W?! How?!" But I assure you, I'm not even close to the "real" (smash) world status.
*begins to clap slowly*

Holy sh;t, man! That was great!

Okay...since you hate the term "main", who do you use most often? Just curious...

Couple more things...@Dyce: how do you use both Link and Falco? I mean, one pwns the other. Okay, I guess that was a dumb question...forget it...

Now, a tiny rant...I posted an update to my story a couple days ago, and no one has responded. What's up with that? I command you all (who've read it), go and continue it!

Or don't, if you don't wanna...but I'd like it...

Dynamism

Smash Lord
Can you post it all again? The story. Actually wait, I have a show to do in an hour so if it's long, I'll ask again tomorrow cause I'll have time.

I probably use, um...that's a tough question. I might have to get back to you on that. The last person I played was a Doc fanatic so I worked on my Falcon (cause that's pretty tough) and Dittoed him a ton to try teaching eachother different things. But overall, probably Bowser, Pika, Ness, Falco, Luigi and Jiggs.
HAHAHAHAHA, OMG!! My band-mate just walked into my room and I asked him who I play the most in smash bros. He just said "Every?" and laughed then walked out. Seriously! Hilarious :laugh:

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
Can you post it all again? The story. Actually wait, I have a show to do in an hour so if it's long, I'll ask again tomorrow cause I'll have time.

I probably use, um...that's a tough question. I might have to get back to you on that. The last person I played was a Doc fanatic so I worked on my Falcon (cause that's pretty tough) and Dittoed him a ton to try teaching eachother different things. But overall, probably Bowser, Pika, Ness, Falco, Luigi and Jiggs.
HAHAHAHAHA, OMG!! My band-mate just walked into my room and I asked him who I play the most in smash bros. He just said "Every?" and laughed then walked out. Seriously! Hilarious :laugh:
I'm not gonna post it again, but I can get you a link...hang on...
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=112990&highlight=Legend+Zelda+Story
There ya go. Enjoy, and also comment.

Dynamism

Smash Lord
You're in luck now cause a band member is late and I have to pick him up :p
It's 8 pm
got a show to play, that's where I'm going

And good luck! Own that frisbee like you're the ICs and Midna enslaving Link at once...
like the other team is your biatch!
omg that was almost too harsh :p

GOOOOOOO!!!! T_H!!!! ;)
haha and good night for good now

Edit: nice, first thing in the morning and noone has posted yet... :p
BTW, I read your story. Lot's of view points and...WAT A TWIEST haha

Mandalore

Smash Apprentice
Lucas confirmed!

Hurray. But he better not replace Ness.
His yellow/black bumblebee outfit was sex.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Aeris. Happy birthday.

Fawriel. Happy first-day-of-University.

That was awesome.
I checked a bit after the usual time and was like, "come ooon, it should be Lucas now!", but there was nothing.
Then... yeah!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Okay, gotta go. Wish me luck, everyone!

The rAt

Smash Ace
In a constant state of self-examination. In MN.
Alrighty, well I had plenty to say about being right about the IC's returning, and I'm sure I'll have plenty to say if/when we see G&W, Falco, and Olimar, so I guess this is my time to be humble.

I tip my hypothetical hat to the Lucas fans of the forums. I still hope and suspect we haven't seen the last of Ness, but for now, congrats on your character being in.

Also, I feel like I probably just lost a bet to Aeris. Hopefully he doesn't own my soul, now...

On a side note, I'm going to have to start trading friend codes pretty soon. So if anyone here gets a PM from me (Fawriel, Aeris, Rhyme, ect.), don't worry, there are no explosives contained. Though there may be explitives. But that's just because I'm such a **** of a guy.

psyniac_123

Smash Ace
Sucks that we didn't see any special moves for Lucas... Ah well, high chance we'll see 'em later this week; eh?

spikehappy07

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo, CA. Its a small city whom many people ove
OMG I forgot to set my alarm clock to 6:00am, but then it woke me up @ 4:00am!(don't ask me why) Anyways, I figured that I should just check out the dojo website, and I just saw some great news. As of today a new character has been confirmed-and he's the protagonist from MOTHER 3. Yes, it's Lucas! I can't believe he made it... now that he's confirmed, there just leaves one speculation: will Ness be replaced? Or will he come back?

I'm hoping for another update like this tomorrow. That way, I'll have no reason to set my alarm clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom