• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Confirmed Character Discussion (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
in ur Wii, savin' hyrule from t3h twilight... By t
a Premium membership lets you be a giant among men basically yes you do have to play but sometimes gideon lets u win 'em in a contest...any way if your gonna sheild then Imma stand back and use TIGER and the crouching TIGER for the duration of the match till you get mad and approach me at which point I will do a crouching TIGER and you will jump....as soon as you do TIGER UPPERCUT TIGER KNEE TIIIIIGEERRRR GENOCIDE victory
I won't approach you. I shoot at you with my bow and toss the Gale Boomerang at you and hurl bombs at you and send my Clawshot after you until you approach me. Then I use the Hadouken Spin and if you dodge I use the Great Hadouken Spin, which goes until I stop it and has heat seeking properties and is incredibly fast. I hit you with it and you die.

"This game's winner is...
LINK!"

Now that that's over and done with, how much do you have to pay?

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^ Whatever Digimon could talk it's like *ON THE SHOW*

Agumon-"Tai Look out"

Tai-*Dodges Arrow* "Thanks Agumon now Digivolve"

Agumon-"Agumon Warp Digivole to..."

Wargreymon-"WARGREYMON Ok Tai you go actually do something useful as I go fight without you screaming obvious moves in my ear that I should already know what situation to do them in"

Tai-"Ok Partner Im glad your not some random monster that cant communicate to me"

*ASH AND PIKA IN THE SAME SITUATION ON CARTOON NETWORK*

Pika-"Pika...Pikachu"(Ash there is an Archer behind you)

Ash-(Looks @ Pika and AWAY from archer)"What is it buddy? You hungry?"

Pika-"Pika Pi-Pi Pikachu!"(No Dumb*** you are gonna get shot)

Ash-*Gets shot thru stomach w/ arrow* "GAH!!! WTF PIKACHU WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM MAN YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HELP ME WITH THIS KINDA THING!!! WHY DIDNT YOU SHOCK HIM OR SOMTHING? IM BLEEDING STOP THE BLEEDING"

Pika-"Pika"(@$$hole you know I cant move without you telling me to! I said look out clear as day! Serves you right!)

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
^^ Whatever Digimon could talk it's like *ON THE SHOW*

Agumon-"Tai Look out"

Tai-*Dodges Arrow* "Thanks Agumon now Digivolve"

Agumon-"Agumon Warp Digivole to..."

Wargreymon-"WARGREYMON Ok Tai you go actually do something useful as I go fight without you screaming obvious moves in my ear that I should already know what situation to do them in"

Tai-"Ok Partner Im glad your not some random monster that cant communicate to me"

*ASH AND PIKA IN THE SAME SITUATION ON CARTOON NETWORK*

Pika-"Pika...Pikachu"(Ash there is an Archer behind you)

Ash-(Looks @ Pika and AWAY from archer)"What is it buddy? You hungry?"

Pika-"Pika Pi-Pi Pikachu!"(No Dumb*** you are gonna get shot)

Ash-*Gets shot thru stomach w/ arrow* "GAH!!! WTF PIKACHU WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM MAN YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HELP ME WITH THIS KINDA THING!!! WHY DIDNT YOU SHOCK HIM OR SOMTHING? IM BLEEDING STOP THE BLEEDING"

Pika-"Pika"(@$$hole you know I cant move without you telling me to! I said look out clear as day! Serves you right!)
YOU WIN MORE INTERNETS THAN I HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO GIVE YOU.

Digmon show > Pokemon show

Always, always, always.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Pikachu would have Volt Tackled Ash out of the way. Ash would have gotten humorously zapped but then notice his attacker's arrow (which would have probably been Team Rocket), and send out Charizard to maul them.

EDIT:
And by maul, I mean malicously claw, rip, and tear at them until they are deboweled and skinless, missing their limbs, and in such aggonizing pain that they beg Ash to have Charizard finish the job and devour what's rest of them.

EDIT2:
Yea, that's what I meant.

Repryx

Smash Champion
No they would have exploded while surviving and being "blasted off" to another location where as The Digimon that die....die + in the games they make actual contact

Fawriel

Smash Master
Digimon 1st season > Pokemon 1st season > Digimon later seasons > Pokemon later seasons

Oh yeah.
Wario Ware's way whack.

Repryx

Smash Champion
the sages are like game and watch's BTW what could be the reward for clearing a mingame thingy? a Chracter maybe?

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
in ur Wii, savin' hyrule from t3h twilight... By t
The stage looks awesome. Can't wait to play on it. I wonder what the reward is. Items dropping? A character if you go through the whole game? Dunno. Either way, I will probably play this one a lot...especially since I know what to do in all of those minigames shown. They're from WarioWare, Inc. for GBA. At least, the ones shown are. But wouldn't it make more sense to have games for WW: Smooth Moves? Well, there's the wisdom insanity of Sakurai again...

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
nah, toad hasnt been confirmed yet, and i noticed a little while ago, toad is the only one from the n64 version of mariokart that isnt in smash bros yet. just a random fact.

San Diego, CA (in Yo Mama's house!) PM ME IF U WAN
WarioWare looks...alright. It goes with what Sakurai wants, Stages that change in some way (either background or the stage itself).
Toad: im neutral with the guy...i thought being Peach's B again de-confirmed him. that's almost like saying Deoxys could still be playable (although thatd be hella sick). but if Toad's in, hes in.

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
do you wanna start a flame war or somethin?;)

yes, the page before ppl talked about the stage so i said somethin about it as well...
The new stage looks like its gonna be very fun.
Digimon 1st season > Pokemon 1st season > Digimon later seasons > Pokemon later seasons

Oh yeah.
Wario Ware's way whack.
so the wario ware pics show what's probably ike's fair. looks to be pwnage range.
the sages are like game and watch's BTW what could be the reward for clearing a mingame thingy? a Chracter maybe?
The stage looks awesome. Can't wait to play on it. I wonder what the reward is. Items dropping? A character if you go through the whole game? Dunno. Either way, I will probably play this one a lot...especially since I know what to do in all of those minigames shown. They're from WarioWare, Inc. for GBA. At least, the ones shown are. But wouldn't it make more sense to have games for WW: Smooth Moves? Well, there's the wisdom insanity of Sakurai again...
The new stage looks like its gonna be very fun.

Oh yeah.
Wario Ware's way whack.
so the wario ware pics show what's probably ike's fair. looks to be pwnage range.
Alas! A little alliteration! :chuckle:

Actually, I like the WarioWare stage. It's quirky and crazy, but I think it has the potential to be a lot of fun.
Oh noes! No alliteration plz k thx.

Yes, Aeris, you're right. Like I already said, I lurves this stage.
i cant wait to play on this stage it's gonna be awesome=P
Stay Dry! Lol! anyway, i cant wait to play in that level. it reminds me of the game and watch level because of the flatness of it.
wario ware will definately be banned!!!
u r on the list shadow...;)

Wreked

Smash Lord
do you wanna start a flame war or somethin?;)

yes, the page before ppl talked about the stage so i said somethin about it as well...
Lol no i'm good. I'm not in the mood right now. I'm might flame a noob though. Sorry I didn't know people were talking about it before I was just commenting on that you have been in a couple threads saying stuff about the wario stage.

-NEOLINK-

Smash Journeyman
i absolutely have no idea on what ike's final smash would be because they only thing i could think of when i first saw him was aether but aether is one of his moves so maybe his FS is something where other people from fire emblem come out and help attack?

....But then again Legolastom's idea sounds pretty correct lol

Rhyme

Smash Lord
what do you guys think ikes fs is
Intuition tells me we won't be given that information for quite some time if at all. -Waits patiently for Mr. Sakurai to 4-stock me and reveal it Monday morning.-

Heey, about this piccie here:

Those are hitbox graphics on Mario and Kirby. First and formost, this would suggest a new stage element. It's rare that characters would take steady damage while on-screen and on-stage. Secondly, look at the graphics around Mario. They are different than those from the NWT in that these graphics are tinged red rather than purple. Any suggestions for why this is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom