• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Confirmed Character Discussion (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMBEffect

Smash Apprentice
I just really want to see more Starfox characters make it into the game. I mean, I would love to play as Krystal or even Wolf. Not too many characters, but just one or two perhaps.

Sensai

Smash Master
^^^

You clearly have no idea how stupid people are.

And the rAt....you're on. We'll see how long I can attempt to stay on this thread.

Sensai

Smash Master
I'm watching it right now, actually (G4, I mean). Nothing terribly interesting yet.

And wacha talkin' about, Andy (said in a pre-pubescent black voice)?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Anyone else thinking about putting in an all-nighter? Staying up until 3 for the update and then staying up until 11 when the Nintendo press confirence is over? That's what I plan on doing except I'm not going to be able to find any time to sleep. I'm gonna be one grumpy f*ck tomorrow.
Not I. I'm not even staying up for the update tonight (for reasons other than I think it'll be unimpressive).

Out of curiosity, what will you be doing from 3-9:30am? Just talking about the update we'll be getting tonight? I think that'd get boring after a while.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Well I don't know if I'm doing it yet, but if I do attempt to stay up I'm either going to be playing Warcraft III or Metroid Prime... amongst other unmentionable internet related activities... yes... that activity. I'm not ashamed to say it.
One of the few. I admire your honesty.

The rAt

Smash Ace
In a constant state of self-examination. In MN.
Very nice Dyce. I was considering it, except I feel like I'll be able find out about everying online later, especially considering that G4 biffed the Halo 3 footage, I'm not sure I trust them not to take a commercial break during the stuff I care about anyhow.

As far as the update, you haven't seen the special Sonic announcement on the site yet? I think that will take the place of today's update don't you?
Made ya look!

P.S. Wikapedia-ing is nothing to be ashamed of Dyce.

Sensai

Smash Master
^^^

I see what you did there.

And I thought 'bout pulling an all-nighter. Figured I'd stay up for the update and then go through and make my Ubuntu look even MORE sexy then just drive over to a friend's house for E3 coverage (better in groups, y'know).

And rAt, I know exactly what you mean. I got pissed off at G4, especially since I had the aforementioned friend saying 'Oh wow, look at that!' over and over again.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
If we do get a new trailer today, though, I might expect it to be up later in the day.

And Dyce's "internet-related activities" made me lawl.

Whisk

Smash Apprentice
Another item update... Was hoping it would be a new character announced (or at least a stage). Ah well, 'tis better than a How to Play update. (I dislike those.) Maybe something good tomorrow...

Sensai

Smash Master
^^^

Joking, right? As it's clearly photochopped.

And you guys are excited about the BUMPER?! You guys are ****in' impossible to please.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
All we got thus far is a release date: December 3rd, 2007. Other than that, however, our Smash info has been minimal this week. Here's to hoping that we can get more info on the floor.

Edit: Good catch, Luke! DK has officially appeared / been confirmed in Smash! Not like we had doubts, but it's still nice to (almost) see him.

The rAt

Smash Ace
In a constant state of self-examination. In MN.
Speaking of E3 (I know we weren't, but I didn't feel like bothering with a transition), we now have a release date on this game; December 3rd. (Also if anyone's curious, most of the rest of Nintendo's conference consisted of Nintendo's fruity new Wii fitness and Reggie preaching about how Nintendo hasn't forgotten about the serious gamer [while only revealing one new game that serious gamers will care about {which was a new Wii Mario Kart game}])

I'm torn between giddiness about a release date which will actually occur this year and rage about the lack of anything Nintendo-related that I actually care about at E3 (besides MK and MG).

More on topic... wait, what's a topic? Anyhow, anyone else with me here on demanding a new character announcement (AT's not included) this week?

EDIT: How in the **** is it that every time I post, like six people post in the time it takes me to write one, but when I'm not posting everyone's quiet?? It's madness!

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
His coconut gun can fire in spurts
If he shoots ya *GWAH!* it's gonna hurt!

=)

And man, you got me all excited about the Toad thing! I didn't see any incontrovertible evidence, but I'll keep watching it on repeat to see if it looks any different upon the 25th viewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom