• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

COMPLETED!! JAVI (+TUGA?!?!) is GOING to APEX 2013!

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
It's beginning to look a lot like Apex.
Hype in every thread.
But the greatest predictions are,
the one's with Javi going far
and Mexican upsets.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
About Javi and I, we still don't know if we're going to team, we are waiting for another mexican to tell us if he's going or not, but if he's not, then surely I'll be teaming with javi
Hmm this is interesting! Who else might go? I'd definitely like to see some legit Mexican representation. Players like Aza, Rael, Valdo, Yu, etc... could do some work imo. Also, are there any recent vids of you guys? I wanna see how the scene is preparing for Apex! =D

Also, shoutouts to Atlus. He's 2 gud.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Yeah, so who from Mexico is coming to this? So far only Javi is registered, but it sounds like Ytutty & Aza are a go as well.

What about Yu? I think he expressed interest earlier. Also, are there any other Mexicans considering coming to this?

Hope tuga o valdo can atended to apex, we must wait a few days to know it, sry 4 my bad english
Also, I thought Twin wasn't going to be able to make it. Is it still a possiblity?

Oh yeah, and Valdo is legit too. I really wanna see what he can do up here.

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
Well so far, Tuga/Twin has been sort of teasing that he MIGHT go but there's nothing confirmed so far, supposedly this week there'll be an update on that.

On other mexican players aside Javi, Aza and Jpeg; others have said they'll go but I don't know if they'll end up going.

A few players from here will be going; JC, Soul, JL (still pending), the reknowned all-star coach Haza (Watch the H) who'll most likely just go to expectate, and me...

dawn001

Smash Ace
Yu es probable que vaya, solo que al final nos dirá o dará la sorpresa, así es el, tuga pedirá permiso en su trabajo esta semana nos confirma

:phone:
pues ojala que el Tuga si venga con su ermano javi....es tiempo para representar su paiz... i wanna see Twin Power!!!

Battlecow

Play to Win
"Yu is likely to go, just tell us in the end or will the surprise, so is, tuga ask permission at work this week confirms"

"hopefully it comes with the Tuga if your brother javi .... is time to represent his paiz ... i wanna see Twin Power!"

my google translate

sounds like tuga is possible and yu is likely

I wanna see that musashi-lovage MM if yu does go

strawhats

Smash Master
Holy ****...Tuga's still a possibility, and now Aza, Yu, and .Jpeg are going with Javi. **** is getting really good at Apex man. Oh how I wish Ken could still go.

Battlecow

Play to Win
that's like 4-5 of mexico's top 7. Hot damn. new hype for US vs world as well possibly

although not really lol world still gon get wrecked

Bones0

Smash Legend
American and Europe get exposed as 7 players from Mexico come to Apex and get top 7.

COULD IT BE?! BE THERE TO FIND OUT.

#ApexHype

How do you pronounce yttuty? >.>

Chisk1n

Smash Cadet
I'm afraid Tuga is not going, i talked with him yesterday and the chances of him going are like 5% or 10%. I dunno about Yu, but i heard he's not going either.

Only Javi, Aza and ytutty( i pronounced it " e-two-tea " or only two-tea ) are 95% likely going, and some cheerleaders from Laredo. Sadly I think only Javi will perform well, hope they prove me wrong, but most of the foreign players are training really hard, compared with the casual training they're doing u_U

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I think 17th is doable for both of them. Higher than that would be sick though. :D

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
We'll make sure to bring pom-poms, sombreros and mustaches.

And as far about the 8 Mexican players... It has been pretty much confirmed that Tuga won't be able to go, at least this year.

AFAIK, Yu said he can't go or something like that, but I don't precisely know the guy so who knows...

X-Vena

Smash Cadet
Ayer estuve en casa de los twins en una posada smashera donde asistió EX, y tuga no irá, de Yu no se nada, los únicos que irán de monterrey serán Javi, Aza y Jpg nada más, por cierto ayer se grabaron unas buenas peleas las cuales se empezarán a subir hoy por la noche :
Ex vs Rael

Ex vs Twin

Ex vs Aza

Ex vs Javi

Ex-Aza vs Twins

Hubo mucho hypeeee y muchas sorpresas

Chisk1n

Smash Cadet
What i understand is that yesterday he was at the twins' house in a xmash inn, and Ex(mexican peach) played a lot of sets with Rael, Aza, Javi , twin and a 2on2 battle Aza + Ex Vs Twin destruction team ;D

He says Tuga is not going to the Apex, Yu is a doubt, only Javi, Aza and Jpg are confirmed.

Tonigh they're going to upload the sets.

Hypeeee and surprises.

Top Bottom