• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Compilation of awesome combos

PEEF!

Smash Hero
This thread is great.

Combo videos will still totally retain their value as collectives, and nobody is going to be able to find all of your combos.

Perhaps the max one player can have in the thread should be set....at like...10? That way the Darkrains can always have fresh material in their own videos.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Can you guys please stop posting in this topic? You are making it very difficult for me to produce another combo video.
Eek. Seriously? I kinda always wanted a thread like this. Sometimes I want to see the actual matches where a certain combo came from that I saw in a combo video.

Plus, this thread is good for submitting combos that many people might've not seen before. Couldn't this thread help you to get even more combos that you never knew existed for your combo videos?

Then again, I understand what you're saying, that this thread will take away from the "suprises" from a multi-person combo video if another one were to be created.

Should I really just delete this thread? I like this thread a lot. I'm seeing a bunch of new combos that I haven't seen before. I'll wait to see what others say.

Pi

Smash Hero
I don't think he was entirely serious, but it is something to think about

We could just have someone make a regular combo compilation video spawning from this thread every so often when they feel like enough new combo's have been submitted.

It's still nice to see a bunch of **** combo's set to music with nice transitions.

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
Eek. Seriously? I kinda always wanted a thread like this. Sometimes I want to see the actual matches where a certain combo came from that I saw in a combo video.

Plus, this thread is good for submitting combos that many people might've not seen before. Couldn't this thread help you to get even more combos that you never knew existed for your combo videos?

Then again, I understand what you're saying, that this thread will take away from the "suprises" from a multi-person combo video if another one were to be created.

Should I really just delete this thread? I like this thread a lot. I'm seeing a bunch of new combos that I haven't seen before. I'll wait to see what others say.
Keep it sorry Rock this thread is epic =/

AXE 09

Smash Master
I'm gonna keep posting in this thread until I get a combo in the OP. So it's gonna be a while
LOL

I'm actually just trying to add combos that make me go like "OMG WTF" when I first see them. I'm really trying to avoid the basic combos that you see every day.

Also, I'm trying to only put videos up that aren't combo videos. Otheriwse, like someone already stated, I might as well just every single part of the combo video under someone's name lol.

Although... Making another thread for a collaboration of existing combo videos doesn't sound like a bad idea :)

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I'm actually just trying to add combos that make me go like "OMG WTF" when I first see them.
Well then I LOL at my chances of getting onto the OP with an Ice Climber combo if it requires the sole discretion of a player who plays with Wobbles all the time. =/

I'm guessing you rejected my combo, but it is extremely difficult to perform and people who don't play with Wobbles probably never have seen something like it. But unfortunately there will be nothing I can do to make you say "OMG WTF" when you play with him regularly.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Well then youre gonna have to practice even harder in order to impress AXE arent you? :)
I'm taking it as a challenge ATM, but if it gets silly...

I'll make my own thread for awesome combos that Axe doesn't like enough.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Doc Combo
OTG(Doc) vs JonaDiaper(Falcon)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2mTCoRK65s#t=1m13s

I know you said not stuff from combo videos but...

Falcon Combo
HMW(Doc) vs Romeo(Falcon)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kQMNiN4Lyc#t=4m48s
I liked this one a lot cause it did the JPleal Perfect Falcon Bair. ;)

Blue Lazer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDNJv92TCjk#t=8m59s

And there's a Doc combo I like that was on FD which went something like Uair, Nair, Uair, Fair; but I can't remember the exact video. :/

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Made it!

<3

Yeah, maybe it is better that you keep this selective. Make people work for them. I enjoyed having to step my creativity game up.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Sweet stuff axe. I'll start posting when I have a chance to go thru all the pages and see what people have posted

AXE 09

Smash Master
I know you said not stuff from combo videos but...
My bad, I know I probably didn't state it correctly lol. But what I meant was...
In the origional post, I'm trying to only have actual MATCHES, not a combo that's part of a combo video (otherwise, I might as well just put up the entire combo video, then this thread will turn into a collage of existing combo videos instead). So if you see a combo video and there's a combo that's really awesome, I don't want to add it unless we can find the actual match of which it came from.

Thank you for contributing to the thread =D every combo that people recommend is very much appreciated.

Sweet stuff axe. I'll start posting when I have a chance to go thru all the pages and see what people have posted
Haha thanks man :) Actually, you can just look at the Origional Post. If you see that a combo's not up there that you want added, just post it and I'll decide if it's worthy or not =) I'm mostly trying to get unique combos up there, not just your every day *drill shine drill shine bair*

This thread is awesome =).
=D
Armada's the greatest!! :chuckle:

Top Bottom