• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Compilation of awesome combos

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
guys the combos have to be amaaaazing

like ridiculous ****

you guys keep posting conventional combos or good combos that don't really fit into that RIDIC category

like m2ks little edit of the ken combo --------- ****in rapeeee

Animal

Smash Lord
ha dont blame us 4 submitting. its obviously up 2 Axe to make that judgment call of what should be put in.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
guys the combos have to be amaaaazing

like ridiculous ****

you guys keep posting conventional combos or good combos that don't really fit into that RIDIC category

like m2ks little edit of the ken combo --------- ****in rapeeee
I agree. This list is getting hella diluted ALREADY.

Every lame-azz combo that makes the list makes it less and less of a compilation of awesome comboes.

Animal

Smash Lord
not disagreeing. I realize that, but hey, like i said, cnt blame the submitters

Geist

Smash Master
Falco combos are too bland. Mango is the only falco right now who's really impressing me with stuff I haven't seen before.

Kanelol

Smash Lord
I always thought falco combos were boring until I started playing Falco

then I went and watched DSW vs Fmist again

and jizzed like 14 times. But that's not the point. I get the feeling each falco has a rather unique combo'ing style, just based on how they read DI, follow up on techs, etc. Calling everyone but mango bland is just flagrant **** riding

Geist

Smash Master
Well don't get the idea I don't respect them lol, Zhu and Shiz are amazing.
Its kinda how Amsah's the only sheik who can retain my attention.

I guess I should rephrase it like "mango's falco is awkward, and that makes it fun to watch"
For me at least.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Sorry I haven't updated in a while guys. I've been outta town lol. I'll update whenever I get home later today (or tomorrow if I'm too tired when I get home)

Everyone wants to be on the list.
whats the point, so people can know they think a combo thats not tight is tight? seems pretty dumb. its not even just the ones of people posting clips of themselves, people are just posting crap combos lol.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Jane, the point is that Axe is adding alot of these poopoo combos to the once-awesome OP.

whats the point, so people can know they think a combo thats not tight is tight? seems pretty dumb. its not even just the ones of people posting clips of themselves, people are just posting crap combos lol.
Naw i feel ya.

I like the "so they can think a combo thats not tight is tight" line. It really says it right.

The point is just they they want to be thought of as awesome. Even if the combo isnt.

Kanelol

Smash Lord
I have a huge **** and assume I'm better than everyone else

and I really wanna be on the list

I'm sorry for ****ty combos

AXE 09

Smash Master
why do people keep posting really ****ty combos.
Honestly I agree with you.

But I guess the reason why I'm adding these "not so awesome" combos is... I guess because I don't wanna seem like I'm like really picky, so there'll be like no one on the list. But I really shouldn't be as lenient as I have been. I just don't wanna seem super picky.

I think I'm gonna start being a little more strict. I'm gonna re-watch all the combos on the OP and take out the not-so-awesome combos. I want to make it so that way every single combo on the OP will give you that jaw-dropping experience. I don't mean to be rude, but a lot of the combos that people are submitting are just making me go like "oh... that was pretty good" Instead of "WTFOMGPEWOIFVNPFOIFFFFF!!!"

If I don't use a combo you submit or take out a combo that you submited, please don't feel offended. It's for the best of the comunity lol.

Don't get me wrong. Please keep submitting as many combos as possible. I'm just not gonna be as lenient as I have been.

Animal

Smash Lord
haha im glad hes stepping it up tho. although i am 2 blame, alot of the stuff i did submit was ****. deff not all tho -_-

AXE 09

Smash Master
Lmao my bad ^^

Wow guys, this is harder than I thought... idk. Can someone else go through the videos and tell me what should probably be taken off?

Top Bottom