• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Compilation of awesome combos

AXE 09

Smash Master
Oh yeah I forgot to mention:

Everything is in alphabetical order by the name of the character used, then by the name of the player. So if you see a fox combo by Jman or something, just go to "Fox" then "Jman" and see if the combo has already been added or not.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Oh yeah I forgot to mention:

Everything is in alphabetical order by the name of the character used, then by the name of the player. So if you see a fox combo by Jman or something, just go to "Fox" then "Jman" and see if the combo has already been added or not.
To add to the awesome factor you should name all of these.

If they have a name (The Robocop Combo for example) just use that, but if it doesn't have one, make it up. "The Fruit Punch Double Lime Squeezie" or something. Whatever feels right.

AXE 09

Smash Master
I think that'll be wayyyy too difficult lol. There's gonna be way too many to name. I guess since I'm trying to only add combos that are unique, it should make that easier, but I don't think I wanna go about naming every single combo lol.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
LOL doo eeet. theres less than 100 right now.

Probably half of them have names or are super easy to name.

Oh, and Hboxes pound>rest shieldbreak>rest vs Amsah in pound losers finals should deff be up there. Id link if I wasn't lazy.

MacD

Banned via Administration
peef's combo was ****

i'm sad that only armada had peach combos :( good thing my tourney matches are being uplaoded today and tomorrow, i wanna be the first non-aramda peach to get on there

also hi axe, too bad our set wasn't reocrd a long time ago, the comobs against your pika on battlefeild were too good <3333

ps tai still sucks, but it's nice you to stick with him :grin:

Rappster

Smash Ace
is pakman's match where he teamed with a falcon up on here?
y'know, the one that ended with luigi fair to arial falcon pawnch?

MacD

Banned via Administration
guess we'll just need some more tourney matches and have those recorded

or they could record our friendlies where you PAUSE as i'm RECOVERING!!!!!!

and this is a cool idea, idk if i said that, also all the vids should be up tomorrrow, if not for sure friday so be ready for my combos!!!!

AXE 09

Smash Master
Pause while you're recovering???? What in the world are you talking about??? I would never do such a thing!
Lol it was an accident ^^

Whenever the vids are up, post all your combos here and I'll put the best ones in the OP :)
(or if they're all amazing I'll put them all up)

Also
Awesome combos
Thanks dude! Please post more when you get the chance!

Laem

Smash Champion
IMO

that hax stuff and the isai one
they didnt have that mind = blown factor
but maybe thats just me

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Second one was cool. Lucky does it every match though.

First one was...??? really generic, and the guy could have just jumped out. I watched the match before looking at when you did the combo (thats how I see if its "awesome" or not because I will be able to notice) and I didn't even notice it because it was so common and easily escaped.

Like I said, 2nd one was cool.

X1-12

Smash Champion
is pakman's match where he teamed with a falcon up on here?
y'know, the one that ended with luigi fair to arial falcon pawnch?
its been posted about 8 different times from IKM2, and its pakman + scar aka blue lazor but i don't think the original match is on youtube

Animal

Smash Lord
IMO

that hax stuff and the isai one
they didnt have that mind = blown factor
but maybe thats just me
agreed, he doesnt have a combo video so its hard 2 find his best ones, but his one vs armada was insane

and stomp to side b was so ****

i dont think he could have escaped PEEF, and what do you mean by generic? reverse bair to upsmash i dont see done very often

KEN http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4YfJ0DFeoI#t=0m19s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4YfJ0DFeoI#t=0m54s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4YfJ0DFeoI#t=1m4s

All same match haha

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Reverse bair to usmash isnt harder to hit than bair>usmash, and I've seen it all the time.

Ive seen alex19 do stuff with that all the time.

And if you watch the video, right before the usmash hits, falco goes into his normal tumble animation for a few frames, He could have jumped out right then.

Watching ur fox I just think you can do so much cooler stuff than that combo. Ur other one proved it. I just think ur better than to have that combo represent you.

Animal

Smash Lord
haha ohh, ya then i agree. i just wish i had more stuff recorded. but thanks =)

Kanelol

Smash Lord
What's with the sudden influx of Calle W vids

I discovered his channel like 3 days ago, then every other post in this thread is him

Whatever, he's ****in ****

Animal

Smash Lord
tee ay eye i submitted that under doubles =/ but agreed

holy ****ing **** macman good find

Animal

Smash Lord
i miss reneblade =/. its all good tho i like roneblaster, because your names still green

Top Bottom