• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Coming out of the closet.

Sirias

Smash Champion
ANYWAY.

King of the Hill, never watched it, ever.
Because I hate how it looks.
I "HATE" it.
DETEST.
No joke.

South Park doesn't make fun of crud, it makes fun of almost everything relevant in the time of it's release.
It also doesn't ONLY make fun of it, it points it out and shows how ridiculous some things are, and keeps us informed of new things, somewhat.

Simpsons was good back in the day, now it's horrible.
Family Guy was never completely funny. There are a few funny parts in each episode, but most of it is poor. But still, it's good in its own way.
American Dad is better, but not by much.
Spongebob is ********, but I happen to like it, and I'm not sure why. Just funny, to me.
Ren and Stimpy I still really like. It's so over the top with everything. Ahh, how I wub. <3
Even Animaniacs is still neat to me, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, all those characters and shows, I still like them. =]

But I've grown out of Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z and anime in general.

:C
Maturity, or rather, growing older, sucks.

tibs7

Smash Champion
speaking of anime. yakitate japan, if anyones seen it, they deserve a gold star =)

Sieg

Smash Champion
If this is the same anime of a certain gif I have at home, then I will agree with you lol.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
speaking of anime. yakitate japan, if anyones seen it, they deserve a gold star =)
*collects gold star*

I actually saw the manga for it at Minotaur during Rocky. Then I realised I had no monez.

:(

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Speaking of GTO, gold star for anyone who's seen the
far superior
live-action version. <3

Browny

Smash Hater
Spongebob is ********, but I happen to like it, and I'm not sure why. Just funny, to me.

Maturity, or rather, growing older, sucks.
Spongebob is like a guilty pleasure lol... indeed it is odd.

Its a similar case with Ed, Edd and Eddy. even though its completely stupid if I ever see its on I will watch it. My friends are the same too, when we were at QLD last month spongebob was on and were all like 'seen this episode' and a few months ago we suddenly got into a discussion about Ed Edd and Eddy... and were all 21+ hahaha. I dont think liking spongebob is something entirely for kids :p

+1 for growing older being bad

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
hmm admittedly yakitate was missing a scarab healing wounds and a criminal named *meow!*, but it had a man with a peacock inside his face. win.

tibs7

Smash Champion
somehow i knew attila would come in and say that......trying to be cool and all, noob.
but one anime i do have is a captain falcon one, saying "it cant be ****ed" like every 2 seconds lol

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
Harahi
Yakitate
and both good stuff.. yay gold star

also i got a gold star for both animated GTO and live action Lolol

Gf is massive fan of hana yori dango she watched live action version (japanese, tai, korean) and the anime and she read the manga. ive only seen japanese version =P

lol japanese is a swear word

OMG tHIS BRead@ #@##@#4!@! *weird noise that kas made when he gets portugasm* It feels like i have died and joined a clown only circus, where i started my own clown family. and found the sercet to rebirth. *insert lame japanese pun* (time take 10 minutes)

lol it was funny tho XD

tibs7

Smash Champion
OMG tHIS BRead@ #@##@#4!@! *weird noise that kas made when he gets portugasm* It feels like i have died and joined a clown only circus, where i started my own clown family. and found the sercet to rebirth. *insert lame japanese pun* (time take 10 minutes)

lol it was funny tho XD
lol yeah arrow knows his shiz, its so good. so many awesome random reactions, im not to sure what my fave one is.

on a more scarier note. has anyone seen paranormal activity? i jsut got it from my friend today, supposed to be scariest movie evaaa
im scared =(

Dekar289

Smash Hero
just look at the latest season premiere of family guy, 'road to the multiverse'. it's gold

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
More gold stars to those who have read the Haruhi novels.

Zero basically has due to me talking about the for 40 minutes with someone else in a car :3

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
I heard paranormal activity was epic scary aswell. So want to see it.

Maybe a new thread should be started about entertainment. this is hardly coming out of the closet.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Ok, then, ROB. IF WE MUST KEEP TO THE TITLE, jeez.

Who here has ever thought about doing anything gay?
... That's probably too direct.
Who here has ever been asked out by someone gay?

Better?
Also, do you think it's a necessity to tell your parents, or anyone, of anything personal?
Maybe if it's eating you up inside, but I don't really think there's much point to it.

... I haven't heard of Paranormal Activity, but now that you're talking about it, I want to see it, too!

Edit:

You know what...
Actually, I'll post about it in the SQUAT thread.

undead_moose

Smash Lord
Personal how?

Don't think you need to tell your parents if your gay im sure they would get the hint when you have guys stay in your room the whole time when there is a spare bed.

I want to see that too its done like doco style so that means im going to love it anyway

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
on topic eh?
some ugly fat ***** called me and my friend gay the other day in maccas, and since we're not gay we preceeded to pour coke on her and yell "get *****"

If I was more of a hardcore smash nerd I would have ran around the room yelling where are you at? but we just walked away and had a good laugh about it.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
ive thought about it..
can you guess with who? XD
rather not say on here tho =P

i think yeah tell your parents depending on how well they would react. if they aren't cool probably best to keep as a sercet til when you move out and are more inderpendant.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
"i love magina" alternate diMENision moose
"k, go for t*** or gtfo" alternate diMENision moose's mum
"but my *** aint ready too leave" alternate diMENision moose
"stfu k thx bai" alternate diMENision moose's mum

Dedu

Smash Lord
Don't think you need to tell your parents if your gay im sure they would get the hint when you have guys stay in your room the whole time when there is a spare bed.
Straight guys do this too. Especially with close friends. Not a guaranteed 'Oh he must be gay!'

Dekar289

Smash Hero
yer, and just because i like looking a pics of guys balls doesn't make me gay either

abhishekh

Smash Journeyman
Ok, then, ROB. IF WE MUST KEEP TO THE TITLE, jeez.

Who here has ever thought about doing anything gay?
... That's probably too direct.
Who here has ever been asked out by someone gay?

Better?
Also, do you think it's a necessity to tell your parents, or anyone, of anything personal?
Maybe if it's eating you up inside, but I don't really think there's much point to it.

... I haven't heard of Paranormal Activity, but now that you're talking about it, I want to see it, too!

Edit:

You know what...
Actually, I'll post about it in the SQUAT thread.
No to all three. But if it isn't eating you up inside, I don't see the point in telling anyone unless you're actually interested in them.
Sometimes though, it's usually best just not to tell anyone.

Sieg

Smash Champion
No because the force of the impact would be that powerful. You're face would literally explode in a sea of blood and ******ry.

Top Bottom