• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Coming out of the closet.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
it's kind of hard not to click on a thread you see on the main page that says "coming out of the closet"

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
I'm like one of those people that seem gay but are totally straight. Is there a word for that?

Anyways I admire all those who have come out. :)
Pretty sure it's metrosexual_ You're not one of those guys who wears polo shirts or those stupid tight v-necks, wears those high fashion sunglasses, designer pants, poo flicker shoes (you know the ones!!), works out at the gym, gets a fake tan, spends nearly an hour to do their extremely short hair, constantly checks themself out in the mirror, comments on how good another mans body looks at the gym, flexes their muscles alot, has stupid tribal tattoos because it makes you look tougher_?

If you answer yes to at least 2 of these you are either gay, metrosexual or a ****er_

Alzi

Smash Master
Or someone who has to grow some balls and live life the normal way.

Lol at some Americans coming in here. America has the most gay people in it through the whole world. It started from there too.

And is anyone going to make a opposite thread to this ... o.0 lol.

Nova

Banned via Warnings

Lol at some Americans coming in here. America has the most gay people in it through the whole world. It started from there too.
I sincerely hope you're not being serious. If you are, that is by far the stupidest comment I've ever read on this site.

unreon

Smash Ace
I've definitely been asked if I was seriously gay.

They usually walk away disappointed lmao.

Good stuff Kas, we all love you here :) Down with homophobia!

Alzi

Smash Master
Don't worry Toby our paths will cross one day and we can settle out in a brawl match.

Everyone needs to come out of the closet one day though. You are the only one with the key to open it and reveal your true self people who don't use that key to keep hiding themselfs will find life difficult as it goes.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Wtf I didn't even know this was here.
I thought it was deleted.
LLLOOOLLL!!! d:

Maybe I'll get round to reading these messages to sometime.

Toby.

Smash Master
Don't worry Toby our paths will cross one day and we can settle out in a brawl match.

Everyone needs to come out of the closet one day though. You are the only one with the key to open it and reveal your true self people who don't use that key to keep hiding themselfs will find life difficult as it goes.
I don't think beating you in Brawl would make me feel any better about your post. Money is always nice though.

Money match?

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
i was gonna take a trip to australia one day but i'm canceling it, wouldn't want you guys to catch gay :[

Zero

Smash Hero
I have a confession.

It's been almost/more than a year since the Mother 3 patch and I still haven't finished it. :(

Dedu

Smash Lord
hey toby and zero!

Nice catchin up at Rocky <3
Got bored...

Then lolwhut?
******* outta the closet?

Thought I'd post away :)
Hey guys!
...And Toby?

Toby! <3

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
this was mad fun reading all of you guys post...funny stuff...being gay is not bad at all, i say just live your life and have fun with it:):):):)

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Peach is awesome; I get so excited when I trap people in a floaty d-air. <3

I was brought up in a highly religious (especially my overseas family) environment, where it was taught that it was a sin (abomination!) to be gay, and it's a choice that you will burn in hell for. "Choice"... **** off. >_>

In return, I totally despise all religion and while I think it's a good method (like Father Christmas) to tell kids when they're young (a person that they knew that died is in heaven), I think almost all homophobia stems from religion. Yeah I'm aware that there are some churches that openly accept gay people, but the majority don't.

Also, SA has their monthly meets in a Church, which is why I never win them. ^_^

Ant1

Smash Ace
It's coz u are the devil!
God will never allow u to win.

Perhaps u should read the book called "God is not Great" by christopher hitchens. He basically has the argument that religion poisons everything.

unreon

Smash Ace
In return, I totally despise all religion and while I think it's a good method (like Father Christmas) to tell kids when they're young (a person that they knew that died is in heaven), I think almost all homophobia stems from religion. Yeah I'm aware that there are some churches that openly accept gay people, but the majority don't.
I'm with you buddy. However, I'd rather keep children away from that stuff when they're young, especially since they are prone to falling for fables.

Have you come out to your family regarding what you think?

But that's another topic altogether.

All smashers are pretty much pseudo-gay anyway. We have way too much wubs for one another. <3

Hi Stu! :D

Sirias

Smash Champion
Religion does poison everything. Or rather, people's minds. It makes me sad, and angry...
My boyfriend hasn't told anyone because his family is mega christian, and the area he lives in is sort of against homosexuals. Sigh... Makes it hard to be with him anywhere because he's so wary and so scared of anyone knowing that he's gay, even though he keeps saying that people already know, but they obviously don't, and he's obviously making it out that he isn't, even though he is. I'll just kiss him in public one day and get it over and done with, when we're more comfortable. =]
Yeeeaaahhh. Maybe. That could be bad, though. For him. I'll have to think about it.

abhishekh

Smash Journeyman
I personally don't think there's anything wrong with religion. Well, most religion.

Just don't take most of it/any of it literally, especially since the bible (for example, I know there are other religions) ends up contradicting itself in a lot of places.

My parents, especially my mum, are pretty religious, but they don't really care. They're not christian, but yeah.

Still haven't told them about me being gay/bi yet though .-.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Have you come out to your family regarding what you think?
Here it's fine; overseas (Puerto Rico)? Lol. >_>

Everyone around me knows, which includes most of my family over there (when I say highly religious, I mean it; grandparents there, would literally never speak to me again). Brothers and sisters, parents, cousins, they don't care.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
you know I'm going to cut this off here before it turns into a **** fight, lets not move onto the relgion subject k?

Top Bottom