• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Coming out of the closet.

Sieg

Smash Champion
I do not believe in religion.

Nor can you tell me there is a god.

Everyone has their own opinions.

And if you choose to live behind an invisible deity, then that's you're decision.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
what about visible deitys? you telling me you dont believe in the master hand?

Sirias

Smash Champion
Haha, fighting about it? People really only fight about something if they believe so strongly in something that they can't accept what anyone else says, and I certainly hope no one here is that narrow minded. =/ I believe that there's some creator, as well as that we grew from a single celled organism, and I believe in re-incarnation, I think they're all plausible, mostly science.
I don't know about scientology, though, haha. That's a bit far fetched.
But yeah, like I said, people only fight or get hurt about it if they're too caught up in their own beliefs that they can't accept anything that goes against it.

On another topic-
Is there anyone you think is gay but says they aren't? C:

Sieg

Smash Champion
Haha, fighting about it? People really only fight about something if they believe so strongly in something that they can't accept what anyone else says, and I certainly hope no one here is that narrow minded. =/ I believe that there's some creator, as well as that we grew from a single celled organism, and I believe in re-incarnation, I think they're all plausible, mostly science.
I don't know about scientology, though, haha. That's a bit far fetched.
But yeah, like I said, people only fight or get hurt about it if they're too caught up in their own beliefs that they can't accept anything that goes against it.

On another topic-
Is there anyone you think is gay but says they aren't? C:
You totally have someone in mind and I'm trying to figure out who it is lol.

tibs7

Smash Champion
mmm not in melb, maybe bryan thats all......
but at my school i seriously thought there were like 50 gays in my year. was scary..

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
"Is there anyone you think is gay but says they aren't?"
that would be lieing... thats bad :<

hope u dont mean moose XD hope i dont get into trouble for suggesting that you suggested moose subtly
for the record i think moose is straight as an arrow

there might have been one or two gay guys at my school.. there was 2-4 lesbians tho

Sirias

Smash Champion
I wasn't really talking about anyone in particular, but there were people in mind when I made that comment.

It's not lying, because all you're doing is making a guess. Guessing isn't lying. =]
And it's not my place to bring someone out without them doing it themselves.
Though sometimes I wish SOMEONE would, but that SOMEONE will remain anonymous.

When I was down at Rocky, did anyone (who didn't know, or forgot that I'm ghey), think I was a homosessooall? Or rather, did I seem goi at all?

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
didn't go 2 rocky... but
my girlfriend thought djcat was gay cause of the hello kitty shirt
she didn't think kas was gay but thinks she thinks you have nice eyebrows

Dekar289

Smash Hero
nah kas you seemed not gay to me
but i knew you wanted me, it happens to all guys i meet

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
when I first saw you at rocky kas, I didnt know it was you but I thought that you would make a great fencer, we'll just get you a zoro mask and you can **** everybody, except ted who actually is a fencer

Alzi

Smash Master
People shouldn't be at tourneys thinking about which person is gay :/ Your ment to be there to have fun and enjoy the day.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
People shouldn't be at tourneys thinking about which person is gay :/ Your ment to be there to have fun and enjoy the day.
Mad subjective judgementalism.

If men want to eye off other men wondering if they're gay, well... if that's what they want to do, aren't they having fun? :D

"Don't tell other people how to have fun, everyone enjoys things in different ways," etc etc.

KAS - If anything you came off as a bit effeminate, but imo not to the degree where people would think you're gay unless they already knew you were.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
the fact that you misinterpreted my comments to come to that conclusion not only proves that you really do need to wait till your older to understand these things, but it also proves your logic is flawed, as was suggested in the perth thread ;)

swordsaint

Smash Master
to answer kas' question about seeming "Gay at rocky", i think you did

it's all cool though man, i just picked up on it in a flash,

mostly involved your clothes and gestures though

but as said, i knew that "kas" was gay, but i didnt know who you were

so i dunno

still you're cool man, just answering =P

unreon

Smash Ace
KAS: I knew going in about you preferences, but honestly I wouldn't have judged you if I went in (that's what he said?) clueless.

But either way, the reasons how people knew were nothing but compliments. You're good looking, got pretty smexy latino hair, and a real buff body.

Hell, I'm straight and I confess that I was checking you out heaps ;) I want what you have.

If only I could stop @#$%ing studying and spend some time for myself :(

Dedu

Smash Lord
Hell, I'm straight and I confess that I was checking you out heaps - I want what you have.
Hahaha from a gay perspective I'd say the same about some of the women I've come across... speaking of which, one of em is the awesome photographer at Rocky who took a photo of us all at the end of the tourney! <3 :D

Peach mains are gay? Not always.
Cao - straight - he digs girls :) I'd say he kinda borders on metrosexual.
Bjay - straight.
Bylim - seems pretty straight to me.
Ben - ¿Es gay?

Anyone know any other serious Peach mains in Australia?

Dekar289

Smash Hero
-----Ken's Peach theory-----
All peach players,(who main peach and are good) are either gay, Effeminate, metrosexual or a big fat white guy~

holds true imo.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
bryan's not gay, he just thinks peach is hot. should've seen him when we played with the texture where she wasnt wearing a dress... he kept pausing during her sideB...

Top Bottom