• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Columbus Ohio Smashfest

PsychoPenguinX

Smash Apprentice
Bah, I hate being over in Zanesville, I see activity in this thread and can't do anything >_<;;

We need to get together and play some smash at some point though Juu, I don't think we've properly fought and I'd love to get some friendly matches in on you. Perhaps once I finish my basement and I try to get Hunky and Frenchman over here? I know Frenchman lives in Columbus, so I'm sure you two could carpool.

plus5keen

Smash Cadet
Whew! I can't make it through all three. The suspense is killing me! I should finish watching when it's not 5am. Thank you Crow! and Dark 3nergy for posting these, and thank you Juu for some thought-provoking matches.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
got vids of me on wifi on my channel

o_O ugh input delay

ill think about it kiest

Crow!

Smash Lord
Okay, then.

Is Sunday any better for people? So far I haven't gotten any confirmations for Saturday...

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
can i get you give me your contact information again crow/keen

upgraded my phone and lost my contact list

TheKiest

Smash Champion
So.... I want to go to Springfield this Thursday for a Smashfest.

If anyone would like to join me, I can come get you (though if multiple people want in, then I'd be much easier if you gathered at one place)

I get out of work at 5ish, so we prolly wouldn't leave C-bus until 6ish. We would return at 11:30ish.

Car thus far:
Me
Frenchmen?
???
???
???

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
depends if i can get out of work in time

sry i couldnt come to yours crow, i had phone issues...

plus5keen

Smash Cadet
Whew. I am now alive once more. What a harrowing, otherworldly journey that was. Or I was just sidetracked by lifey-type stuff. Anyway, I've been missing things and am sad.

Reinhart_x

Smash Apprentice
Man, I want to go but I won't be able to make it. Sorry, dude, it sucks I've been so busy this summer. I'm leaving for China on the 13th but I'm going to try and make it to your tourney on the 10th, it sounds like a lot of fun, and maybe I can bring some people to bump up the attendance. :)

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
Aw I want to go really bad, I'm itching to play smash but I'm already playing soccer with some people on Thursday >.< I def want to play sometime next week though, it's been too long.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Man, it sucks that I can't make it to 'fests while I'm down here in Athens. Still trying to make it to your tournament though, Keist.

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
So.... I want to go to Springfield this Thursday for a Smashfest.

If anyone would like to join me, I can come get you (though if multiple people want in, then I'd be much easier if you gathered at one place)

I get out of work at 5ish, so we prolly wouldn't leave C-bus until 6ish. We would return at 11:30ish.

Car thus far:
Me
Frenchmen?
???
???
???
I want to here more about this.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
I'm not sure.

Either Tues or Thurs... depends on Smashfield's schedule.

Also, Frenchmen and I went to Zeno's. We are going to try to get more peops to come. French is also willing to pick up people.

Crow!

Smash Lord
Count me out for today, Kiest. I have some cleaning I need to do before my mom comes in tomorrow. But I might be in for next week.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Well since no one else wanted to go, we'll move it to either tuesday or thursday next week.

Though I have to ask Nope and fonz which.

plus5keen

Smash Cadet
I would love to get out and play again, but I don't have a car, and I fear I'm too far out of the way to carpool.

Is anybody near or passing near Marysville (outside NW Columbus) on the way to any of these events? I can cover my share of gas.

FlyingFrenchman

Smash Apprentice
Zeno's was a lot of fun. You guys should definitely try to make it out there. It's very SFIV centric, but it seems like there are quite a few people there we might be able to get interested in smash. If not, it still seems like a great place for us to gather since we have limited places to host smash fests at the moment.

Let me know if any of you are interested in going in the next few weeks, I'll be heading down there from the westerville area. If you're on my way (or not far out of my way) I could give you a ride there. I try to arrive at 5:30ish, and plan on leaving around 9:30ish just to give you an idea of time frame.

I may be a little slow getting back to responses here (I just had a hard drive fail on me last night ><), but if you're interested in going and need a ride, PM me your address and phone number and I'll see if it's something I can work out.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
No, a smashfest.

It seems it'll be me and Tako. Though he will be going to and from CInci before it starts.

If any c-bus people need a ride, please PM me tonight!

TheKiest

Smash Champion
@Asa: Now I have time to clarify some things... lolz.

This thread is a Columbus Smashfest thread, thus these don't just take place at Quivo's. Sometimes, we also go to springfield, ohio to practice with that group (Nope, Fonz and so on).

I want to get to Nope's at 7 at the earliest (since I have to leave FROM THERE by 10).
Again, plz text if you need a ride and where I need to get you from.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I think (think) I'll be in Columbus on Thursday. I would love to do something like a Smashfest some time before Kiest's tournament on Saturday.

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
So... is anybody trying to play some smash next week? I work monday, wednesday, and sunday.. but other than that I'm free.

Top Bottom