• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Columbus Ohio Smashfest

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Yeah, I'm returning on Thursday... so I'll miss Zeno's this time. But I'll be back for the rest of the summer, possibly longer.

Crow!

Smash Lord
I've been busy.

Right now I don't know what my plans are for the coming weekend. If I'm free, I'd be up for hosting something on Saturday.

Also, no Zeno's for me this week. Dad's visiting tomorrow.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I'll be home late Thursday, but I don't know how I'll be able to Brawl, since I have stuff left over to do. I'm solid for Saturday with a ride, though.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Can anyone give me the address and time people are meeting at Zeno's?

Is Zeno a player? I was looking for his name the last few pages, but couldn't find anything.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I don't believe that he, himself is a player. It's his bar and he's the venue, but I believe his involvement is just that. Next time I see, you can I pick your mind for more Tink stuff?

I'm feeling a little more comfortable/confident with the Tink MU, but I want to play you extensively to see if I'm just full of it or not, lol.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
That's fine, playing against your Toon Link is good anyway, since I can't exactly cruise control and I feel like I have to think harder to get around projectiles and etc.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Moose, gimmme your number. Wanna just come here and play?

Oops, nvm.. read that wrong. I thought he said he had to work AT 10. : (

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Actually, I'm up for playing today. Gauging interest (would probably need a ride, unless I found the means to bus out there).

Finally, who all are planning/interested in going to Today's event next weekend? I really, really want to go and need a ride down there.

MX778

Smash Journeyman
Hey, can someone assist me and Coop01 to get to Day's tourney this weekend?
It will be highly appreciated. <3

QUIVO

Smash Master
If anyone wants to play tomorrow, hit me up. I'd prefer to play during the day. Like, noon till 7 or 8.

I'll also be doing laundry at this time.. lol

QUIVO

Smash Master
So who's willing to come tomorrow?

Fonz is currently texting me telling me he wants to play, so I'm down for it if anyone else is.

Juu? Moose? Frenchman? Mx?

Gimme a text/call or respond in here. I'll probably be playing with fonz regardless tomorrow.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Whoevers coming tomorrow, please bring a setup! This one actually has good interest.

Fonz, maybe wakka, Me, Frenchman, maybe keist, maybe mx, maybe juu, and moose should be coming.

Oh and bring Brawl Minus guys!

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
I'll bring my wii.. Wakka come to this and bring Fizzle! I also wanna play minus, that game's too good :p I'll probly get there around like.. 3? (if that's cool q) Juu I can pick you up.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Making this announcement again:
Might be able to drive NEOH (if its not too inconvenient)/maybe pick Columbus people up on the way since we drive through there.

This is just a maybe at this moment in time...but if anyone is interested and NEEDS a ride, I might be able to help. We'd be leaving EARLY the Saturday of (since i'll be coming home from Georgia on Friday) and I'm bringing two friends who want to go for a college visit to OU.

(Plus, I'm waiting on 1-2 people to see if they're even allowed to go)
For Ouga tounry the 20th

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Speaking of....

I will be driving from here to Athens for the weekend of that tournament.
I will be staying at my brother's, but there is tons of room at the venue. (Which is also where many others will be staying as well).

As of now it's officially me and Juu and my 2 TVs, but I can cut a TV out for 2 more people.
Show of hands?

Top Bottom