• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Columbus Ohio Smashfest

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
i'll have to see if i'm working that weekend but if not i'll go if there's room. i work today so ill find out when i get there

QUIVO

Smash Master
Keist, get back asap please.

I don't wanna drive unless I have a full car and I think you're taking people from Cbus that are interested. If you don't take me I might be able to hitch a ride with Chronodiver, but that's not guaranteed. He said he'd also be more interested in getting me if some other Cbus people would want a ride, but I think currently it's just me and moose (and moose is a maybe right now).

I'd like to know sometime before next week so I can let Shugo know since I think I'm supposed to team with him.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
I can fit 5 total.

Though I would prefer just 4 total.

Me
Juu
Q
MX
Moose?

Again I would leave c-bus on friday and return sunday.

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
ok well I put in my RO for that weekend.. I'll probly get it but i wont know until friday i think. If my RO goes through, then I can just drive. I don't want to stay friday-sunday, so nevermind kiest i didnt think about that :/

TheKiest

Smash Champion
@Q: We can be back on Sunday by then.

@MX:
I'd like to reserve mai spot for this tourney. <3
It's gonna' be awesome.
You didn't say CooP needed one too. I only have room for 5, and I don't really want to take 5 because we need TVs at this tournament. Maybe if Moose is able to go, you guys could join him?

@Moose: Yeah Friday is when a lot of the fun side events take place. Plus it usually goes somewhat late on Saturday plus others will be staying till Sunday as well. By "I won't know till Friday" do you mean tomorrow?

Silhouette

Smash Lord
Anyone going to ISA in Indi this weekend? I'm interested.

edit: I'm also trying to think up an easier way to get to OUGA, and If my car is running by then and there is an extra spot with any columbus car I could join you if thats ok.

edit2: sup everyone :027:

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Alright, so it sounds like a possible two cars.

@Moose: Let me know ASAP.

@Sil: If there is room in my car, you are welcome to come. But I want to leave C-bus by 6 pm (that is after grabbing everyone else).

This is going to be sweet.

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
Ok well I'm not working next weekend, so i'll be driving up saturday morning and leaving either later that day or spend the night and come back sunday afternoon. Q, if you still need a ride I can take you.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
@Moose: Nice!

Keist's Car:
Me
Juu
MX
CooP?
Q?

Moose's Car:
Moose
Q?

Anyone here from Z, Crow, Dark 3nergy, or others coming through C-bus?

@Stranded NEOH/Smashfield: If we can get some people from C-bus into Moose's car, I would be willing to let people park at my house in C-bus then they could ride with me the rest of the way.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Hi Kiest :)

I followed your link in the OUGA thread; I can definitely get myself to Columbus, is there a way you could help me make it to OUGA?

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
If people in Columbus need rides I have 3/4 (***** seat) spots open excluding Q.. People outside cbus: if you can get to cbus somehow ill pick you up, just need contact info. Let me know.

Side-note: My car has had problems starting but it eventually does start, so there's a (very) small risk involved by relying on me for a ride.

Silhouette

Smash Lord
@Moose: Nice!

Keist's Car:
Me
Juu
MX
CooP?
Q?

Moose's Car:
Moose
Q?

Anyone here from Z, Crow, Dark 3nergy, or others coming through C-bus?

@Stranded NEOH/Smashfield: If we can get some people from C-bus into Moose's car, I would be willing to let people park at my house in C-bus then they could ride with me the rest of the way.
Dont forget about me Keist, I'm doing it for the convenience.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
NOTE: Moose is NOT going to be there Friday when most of the side events take place.

It doesn't matter to me who goes with who, but yes I can also take you vocal.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
NOTE: Moose is NOT going to be there Friday when most of the side events take place.

It doesn't matter to me who goes with who, but yes I can also take you vocal.
Oh, so you ARE going on Friday? I'd love a chance to Brawl more since I barely get any offline practice lol

TheKiest

Smash Champion
K so...

Keist Wheels:
Me
Juu
MX (still havent heard from Coop... lolz)
Sil?
Vocal?

Moose Bus:
Moose
Q
Crow
Sil?

If you are coming from out of town to WORTHINGTON, you MUST be at my house by 6 pm. That is when I am leaving to pick up Juu, then heading on down.

Again, I would prefer to only have 4 total in my car so that I can have a TV with me. (looking at CooP/MX... unless you wanna ditch your buddy)

Sil gets a spot up cause he's technically Assistant TO at this thing.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
K so...

Keist Wheels:
Me
Juu
MX (still havent heard from Coop... lolz)
Sil?
Vocal?

Moose Bus:
Moose
Q
Crow
Sil?

If you are coming from out of town to WORTHINGTON, you MUST be at my house by 6 pm. That is when I am leaving to pick up Juu, then heading on down.

Again, I would prefer to only have 4 total in my car so that I can have a TV with me. (looking at CooP/MX... unless you wanna ditch your buddy)

Sil gets a spot up cause he's technically Assistant TO at this thing.
I'd love to ride with you so I can get in on the Friday fun stuff, but Moose also said I could ride with him so if you need the space for the tv it's no big deal. Setups take priority :D

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Really? You don't care about the lack of brawl minus? Because they just put out a new update!!! I read the changelist and even though they only edited 5 or 6 characters, I can't wait to try it (mostly DK and Wario) out.

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
The schedule in the OP says Brawl - is on Saturday after Brawl Singles. If Brawl - is on Friday i'll drive there Friday

QUIVO

Smash Master
Cool moose, I know you love that Brawl -. I think i work until 12 or 2 that day if that's ok..

Also, we may have another car leaving from Columbus. No guarantees yet. Keist might be able to do 3 people and a set up.

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
Well this is what I'm going off of to plan this weekend:

Doubles Registration : 11 am
Doubles Start : Noon
Singles Registration : ~2:30pm
Singles Poolz : 3 pm
Lunch / Dinner brake : 5 pm
Registration for Brawl - : 5:30 pm
Singles Brackets begin : 6pm
Brawl- Starts : 5:30pm

Are you working until 12/2 on Saturday? If so you're going to miss doubles... And idk if Vocal/Crow are doing doubles, if not I'd be fine getting there after doubles if you decide not to do it. I mean there's still time but I just wanna get stuff straightened out.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Well this is what I'm going off of to plan this weekend:

Doubles Registration : 11 am
Doubles Start : Noon
Singles Registration : ~2:30pm
Singles Poolz : 3 pm
Lunch / Dinner brake : 5 pm
Registration for Brawl - : 5:30 pm
Singles Brackets begin : 6pm
Brawl- Starts : 5:30pm

Are you working until 12/2 on Saturday? If so you're going to miss doubles... And idk if Vocal/Crow are doing doubles, if not I'd be fine getting there after doubles if you decide not to do it. I mean there's still time but I just wanna get stuff straightened out.
I'm not entering doubles, but I'd love to get there with enough time to get in quite a few friendlies - I don't get much offline experience so I'm going to need to time to adjust ^_^

QUIVO

Smash Master
Moose, I was talking about Friday. I found out I don't work that day so I don't give a **** when we leave for the tournament. In the OUGA tourny thread, it's confirmed that Brawl Minus won't start until 9pm FRIDAY NIGHT. I hope you don't mind leaving then moose, cause I know you like Brawl Minus as much as I do.

Also Sil, I'm teaming with Shugolicious. Sowwy

Top Bottom