• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I had to make an account to view that video called lolagelolagelolage1. lolage, lolagelolage, and lolagelolagelolage were all taken.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
The black guy may have deserved that (kinda hard to hear), but the old guy deserved it just as much. Would've been nice to see them both do damage.

Also, the old man rage quit the bus ride.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
We really should have just walked to the party.

It was soooo crowded. How did I get so ____ off of three ____s? I suck at ____ing. There were a lot of hot women I think but it was just too packed to single any out.

tsizzinc

Smash Rookie
u'll get better at it maybe... i have to stay home all weekend now, maybe even ditch classes on monday, but i'm gonna try to put together a mini smash thing on monday (if im better) or tuesday. mes! and dano hopefully.

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Smash Tomorrow...and N64 Games!

Soo....anyone smashing/want to smash tomorrow?

Roman - My recommendations for N64 games are Pokemon Puzzle League, Jet Force Gemini, Perfect Dark, both Legend of Zelda games(duh!), GoldenEye 007, Yoshi's Story, Paper Mario, Star Fox 64, Super Mario 64...there are others but I don't know what you already have other than smash

Mycon Edit: you guys remember Pilotwings XD

SuperMycon Edit: When are we going to start playing competitive Primal Rage?!

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
i'll play some comp. primal rage kenny, that game is sick
and you should also get quest 64 roman-it's pretty much one of the best underrated games ever.
also i can make smash after 830ish.

also mystical ninja was pretty sick too.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I see what you did there.

The shirt isn't physically tight. It's just too cool for you!

Ha HA!

I wish :l

That's so paradoxical.

The shirt is too tight, because I'm out of shape. But if I were in shape, then I'd be cool, and therefore the shirt wouldn't be too tight!

So wait, that's not paradoxical, it's just double-reinforcing the fact that I need to ****ing work out. lol

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I don't think you guys understand, roman's looking to buy n64 games from us. I don't think he needs recommendations, he just wants people to sell him their n64 games.

I don't have any n64 games to sell you roman, if i find people who wants to ill send them your way so you guys can negotiate prices and stuff.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
I don't think you guys understand, roman's looking to buy n64 games from us. I don't think he needs recommendations, he just wants people to sell him their n64 games.
I miss playing my N64 games :( I would play them but my friend borrowed my controller and never returned it. >.> Now he moved so I can't play N64 games anymore ;.;

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Oh, misunderstanding then.
Well, i have a friend who has those games and doesnt play them so if you still wanna buy them just lemme know

also- sorry i missed smarsh yesterday i worked 10 howas.
today i work til 830 and then after that ??? so smash tonight or something.

Steam

Smash Hero
ggs yesterday guys. I might need to re-learn lucario since i seem to have forgotten all my mix-ups. and don't ask how im posting.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Meno is funner to say.

Moblin is not acronymable in the least. Plus it's fun to say.

skiing was fun yesterday, but I hate missing ****

Top Bottom