• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

DeliciousDave

Smash Cadet
Statement ofthe Day YYAAAHHH!!
"What time does your *insert main* wake up at? At Nine!

Tim- wario doesn't sleep, he watches you sleep. Through your window. While masturbating.

Meno- Dave. Get Away From Me. And my Children

Bees- LoL

UTD ZAC- Lol

Koolaid(Ranked 2 in new england)- AHH good one!

Bees!

Smash Ace
I was afk when you sent me that, but my first thought when I saw it was "say that when you actually get a 9 off on me."
Its okay Underload, Dave found out he never nined my ROB. So he is now after me to add ROBs clamps to his trophy shelf. So you are safe...for now.(see what I did there?) reference lol.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
You should take up swing-dancing with me

lolol

no seriously, great way to meet girls.
Do you go to the Merc?

I am not big on dancing either. But I love playing the Guitar.

EDIT: I just finished a song and want someone to critique it. Take note it is a midi format. Since I need to reinstall FL Studios, so the quality of instruments is less. But I am planning on putting the songs on a cd to try and get a scholarship.
GET

REASON

DAMMIT!

FL STUDIOS SUCKS!

So ya, i've definately lost 30 pounds in past 4 months, just started going to gym for weightlifting instead of just running last week as well. So-now i'm building t3h muscle and losing weight. And plus, if you give me one hard look- if there's any anime character i could pull off-it's Guts. I thought about maybe doing Magus, but i just don't think I could pull him off...sadly.

but anywho, you could go as like brolly or something. then that would be the real super buff bros fo real. I'm definately serious about this too- cosplaying has always been one of the things i've wanted to do at least once; and I want to do it well-no half *** ****.
Niiiiice.

How do you motivate yourself? I have a hella hard time doing that. I pretty much have to have a work-out partner.

Same with me! I played basketball for 6 years as a kid(I am dead serious). I noticed that ballers suck they have no personality and are ugly. They all also are smelly. All ballers are wastes of space as people. I know because I met a few in Georgia. So they all are like that xD

I don't need logic... I have personal experience and the reasoning skills of a creationist. Good day to you all. xD
Brotha, you wanna take this outside?

I'm sorry Dylan but his point was based off of some 30 minutes he spent with a red headed girl in a dealer's room. His analysis was flawed.
She was talking about swords.
I don't like swords.
Therefore she is boring and dreadful
Therefore 92%(not sure where you got that number) of girls at cons are boring and dreadful.
Rather than this.
She likes swords+I don't like swords=Difference in taste?

I know people that would stab themselves in the jugular if I talked about Smash for more than 2 minutes. That doesn't make them boring or a waste of a person. It just means that their interest varies.
No offense, but you shouldn't presume, especially with Jamaal. His tag is Ryyudo. C'mon, think about it.

Him and I have been going to NDK since freshman year of high school. We know stuff and things.

You're cool, and the friends you've introduced me to are cool, but srsly, weeaboos are some of the most annoying people ever. I stopped watching anime because I think of weeaboos when I see it, and they enrage me. True story.

^^^^^^^ whats your name
I already added you, stupid. I know you're proud of your joke, but I already read it. XP

====

Tim, Nite's a no-go. I'll let you know my status sometime tomorrow morning.

Bees!

Smash Ace
PM me that ****
f
Its a midi file. I am not uploading it. I will e-mail it to you.
Also I have the intro track figured out( a harpsichord intro) I can e-mail you that also. Just don't expect it to sound like my FL Studios stuff that is on my youtube page.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I've gone to the merc like twice for swing-dancing lessons with my girlfriend, but lately I haven't been doing it much.

I try to watch the animes that remind me the least of weeaboos.

Oh and I tried downloading LoL, but with help from Tim it turns out I don't even have a graphics card.

tsizzinc

Smash Rookie
1 sec as soon as i find it...

rapidshared it cause thats all i know.
HERE
some of you might recognize the editor.

oh download limit is 10. not going to re-up pm me if u missed it and want to read an article. yay intellectualism

Bees!

Smash Ace
Hi Tony!

GET

REASON

DAMMIT!

FL STUDIOS SUCKS!
If someone can point me in the right direction(I googled Reason and could barely find hint of it other than where I could buy it for 300 some odd bucks.)
Brotha, you wanna take this outside?
No thanks I don't debate mythology. If you believe it personally that is fine ;) (although I think you were being facetious.)

No offense, but you shouldn't presume, especially with Jamaal. His tag is Ryyudo. C'mon, think about it.

Him and I have been going to NDK since freshman year of high school. We know stuff and things.

You're cool, and the friends you've introduced me to are cool, but srsly, weeaboos are some of the most annoying people ever. I stopped watching anime because I think of weeaboos when I see it, and they enrage me. True story.
Everyone has a true story based on personal experience. I guess it was foolish to get into a conflict of validity with a statement based as an opinion(the trump card that prevents you from being told that you are wrong) I am done with the argument. If he wants to believe that. I really don't care. Also you shouldn't let someone else ruin your enjoyment of something. What you described would be like me letting scrubs ruin gaming for me. Bottom line stupid people , or annoying people, or difficult people are everywhere. Try not to let their actions influence yours.

Steam

Smash Hero
supernub ^^^

oh and Bees can you bring an extra controller tommorow? The snail mail wait was 5-10 days and it's prob going to be very close to 10 as today was day 7.

Bees!

Smash Ace
supernub ^^^

oh and Bees can you bring an extra controller tommorow? The snail mail wait was 5-10 days and it's prob going to be very close to 10 as today was day 7.
Yessir you can have your pick of what can only be described as "the monday morning shift at a strip-club."

EDIT: Also Dave and Meno should rent a sled dog team and a sled and leave tomorrow morning so they can make it down here by 9:00 pm.

Hopefully mother nature isn't being a cold and heartless ***** tomorrow.

Steam

Smash Hero
I have my old whoretroller but it's seen a lot of wear and makes me SD a lot but i'll bring it just in case.

and hopefully it gets heartless overnight so I can miss school =D

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Everyone has a true story based on personal experience. I guess it was foolish to get into a conflict of validity with a statement based as an opinion(the trump card that prevents you from being told that you are wrong) I am done with the argument. If he wants to believe that. I really don't care. Also you shouldn't let someone else ruin your enjoyment of something. What you described would be like me letting scrubs ruin gaming for me. Bottom line stupid people , or annoying people, or difficult people are everywhere. Try not to let their actions influence yours.
Is twoo. That's what shapes us, right? :) Our stories and experiences

There wasn't really an argument though. :( At least I didn't think so?

I usually don't, and neither does Tony, let people get in way of what we wanna do. That's why I go to anime cons still, regardless of the mass amount of people I just shake my head at. They're doing their thing, and it's not mine. Once again, too much credit man.

Still, we're buds, and I respect your thoughts regardless of that (even if I don't agree.) I wouldn't say I don't CARE about it though. :( That's colder than the weather.

Colorado needs more Real Talk sessions though. F'real.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Do you go to the Merc?
Niiiiice.

How do you motivate yourself? I have a hella hard time doing that. I pretty much have to have a work-out partner.
brah, alls i gotta say is- when you go about 10 years straight of being big; meanwhile not liking the weight. You just snap.

and do what's necessary.

PLUS I WANNA BE BEEFY!
and not beefy
if you know what i mean.

MK.II

Smash Rookie
oh yeah, and I'm gonna watch cowboy bebop sometime this weekend. Should I watch the english dub or subtitles? I heard the english dub was well done.
The English dub is very good. Just watch that.

Also, too much arguing in here. Not enough love.

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Random Stuff...and Lightfest!

Colorado needs more Real Talk sessions though. F'real.
I second the motion.

Ferdi - ask what you've been thinkin about, start another "Real Talk" session

TC - I read your article and found it amusing.

So...is the tournament on March 6th a for sure thing because I just got the day off work and will definitely be attending the tournament(or smashfest if the tourney doesn't work out).

Light - Can't wait to play you. You'd betta make sure you're in tip top shape cuz our scene isn't actually all that bad.

Guy from Wyoming, formerly from AZ, whose name I can't remember - you should definitely come down on March 6th for Lightfest

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I had a multi-response post typed up

Internet ate it

So instead of funny, witty, and insightful comments, I'll just say

Bees, while half-joking, I wanna clarify something:

Don't insinuate someone is of lesser intelligence/reasoning because they believe in a higher being. Don't refer to it as "mythology". The only reason people make that remark is to get a rise out of others/be edgy. Creationism/I.D./whatever other ******** names it has are the result of people trying to put the incomprehensible in layman's terms. It's stupid, imho, but no worse than big bang, protostars, or any other scientific reasoning we have for the creation of the universe (assuming there even is a reason). Humans are ******** with theorycraft, anyway.

Went to see a movie at midnight, it turned out to be not that great/depressing, aaaand the night ended terribly, so Imma cut my post short before I end up trolling on accident.

tl;dr - You can make jokes all you want, but don't try to treat the religious as your intellectual inferiors. It's a **** move, and I'll shut you down harder than Madagascar when England catches the sniffles.

=-==

Sam, I've been a bit bulkier since liek... 3rd grade. I always do something for about a week, and then just stop.

TEACH ME UR SEKREET!

---

Tim, prolly not gonna go. Gotta donate tomorrow, dun wanna worry about fast food all weekend, and am cranky as **** from the combo of nojob+bad evening+everything else.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I hate being out of shape, I can't wear my Isai Don't Get Hit T-shirt anymore because it's too tight

Top Bottom